Thread: Bombers optimistic about securing Raiders, Packers NFL pre-season game in Winnipeg

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,389 Times in 1,882 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bombers optimistic about securing Raiders, Packers NFL pre-season game in Winnipeg

The Winnipeg Football Club is optimistic about securing the Oakland Raiders and Green Bay Packers NFL pre-season game at Investors Group Field, according to Jeff Hamilton of the Winnipeg Free Press.

Oakland and Green Bay are scheduled to play in Week 3 of the NFL’s exhibition schedule. The Bombers are on the road in Edmonton during Week 11 of the CFL slate.

After it was known Regina exited the running to host the NFL pre-season game, the Blue Bombers said “the Winnipeg Football Club is always exploring opportunities to host events at Investors Group Field.”

That exploration has led to Winnipeg being on the verge of hosting an NFL game for the first time ever.
    https://3downnation.com/2019/05/24/b...e-in-winnipeg/
    Women experience interactions different than men”.

PM Trudeau on the alleged groping incident.

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,213 Times in 6,200 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bombers optimistic about securing Raiders, Packers NFL pre-season game in Winnipe

I'd honestly rather see a US stadium secure a CFL game. It's not any great shakes for Winnipeg to secure a preseason game, like it was sort of tragic for the Bills to try and play home games in Toronto. It might be amusing but the CFL doesn't need the presumed validation besides it being an event.

I really believe the CFL is probably how the NFL wants to look in another decade while the CFL can't be bothered being the NFL.
    • "Dems have no achomlishments" - The President of the United States of America, that some people elected and defend. He says he's a stable genius by the way and some people still think so.

Is Mr. Pink the one to bring me down ? Is Peterman on an NFL roster in 2019 ? What avatar do I choose for Mr. Pink ? Stay tuned, it's hugely !

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bombers optimistic about securing Raiders, Packers NFL pre-season game in Winnipe

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I'd honestly rather see a US stadium secure a CFL game. It's not any great shakes for Winnipeg to secure a preseason game, like it was sort of tragic for the Bills to try and play home games in Toronto. It might be amusing but the CFL doesn't need the presumed validation besides it being an event.

I really believe the CFL is probably how the NFL wants to look in another decade while the CFL can't be bothered being the NFL.
    Brings in money for the stadium. Cant survive with just CFL games. And players that are not going to make it can see what is up here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Official.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,037 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

When I see Bombers I think of only 1 team: New York Yankees

Buckle me in on the highway of sin mightysimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 731 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    When I see Bombers I think of only 1 team: New York Yankees
    None of them passed for 714 yards in a game

7. Post thanked by:

ticatfan (06-14-2019)