Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 105

Thread: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

  1. #21
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,473
    Thanks
    9,769
    Thanked 18,318 Times in 9,115 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    A rich democrat.
    Oh ok. So rich democrats who donít like Trump are brainwashed snowflake cucks with zero credibility but one rich Democrats who likes Trump after Trumpís policies made him even richer is perfectly credible.

    Ouch, the stupid. So much stupid.

  2. #22
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,073
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 1,790 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post

    Ouch, the stupid. So much stupid.
    Step away from the mirror dummy.
    Terms of Conduct & Service


    Round 1 with the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

    Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)





    In the words of the famous boxer, Jack Jenkins, ďdonít take this ass whipping personally"



  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,988
    Thanks
    10,151
    Thanked 6,836 Times in 4,227 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    42

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    A rich democrat.
    So what?

  4. #24
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,473
    Thanks
    9,769
    Thanked 18,318 Times in 9,115 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Step away from the mirror dummy.
    Intelligent, mature response.

  5. #25
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,039
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 8,187 Times in 4,781 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Trump is a racist, or at least he’s willing to appeal to racists to get votes. But there’s no way to help rich white people without helping rich minorities as well. It’s sort of his way of saying “see, I can’t be racist! I have a black friend!”
    amazing how you do not see that your thoughts on this does not sound racist. If a colored man speaks against the left, he's most likely benefiting from the right even though he made his money long before Trump became president.

    If it was all about the money , then when doesn't rich blacks like Oprah and other rich blacks jump on the Trump wagon? Dont rich black people like her benefit too.

    Another flaw in your opinion about this is that most blacks vote Democrat. Who do you think watches Black Entertainment Television? Rednecks? He could get a lot of backlash from followers for saying what he did.So how is that about the money?

    You are living proof about what colored people are starting to realize. If any of them should say something against the left, according to people like you there's something wrong with them and not the left even though its plain to see the left is becoming radical.Even the left think the left is getting too radical. Dont take my word . Why do you think the oldies like Pelossi is in a word war with the likes of the newbies? They are disagreeing with each other.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 07-10-2019 at 07:34 PM.

  6. #26
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,473
    Thanks
    9,769
    Thanked 18,318 Times in 9,115 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    amazing how you do not see that your thoughts on this does not sound racist. If a colored man speaks against the left, he's most likely benefiting from the right even though he made his money long before Trump became president.

    If it was all about the money , then when doesn't rich blacks like Oprah and other rich blacks jump on the Trump wagon? Dont rich black people like her benefit too.

    Another flaw in your opinion about this is that most blacks vote Democrat. Who do you think watches Black Entertainment Television? Rednecks? He could get a lot of backlash from followers for saying what he did.So how is that about the money?

    You are living proof about what colored people are starting to realize. If any of them should say something against the left, according to people like you there's something wrong with them and not the left even though its plain to see the left is becoming radical.Even the left think the left is getting too radical. Dont take my word . Why do you think the oldies like Pelossi is in a word war with the likes of the newbies? They are disagreeing with each other.
    First, he doesn’t own BET anymore- he sold it to Viacom years ago. So, he isn’t going to lose anything if he pisses off BET viewers.

    Second, yes he made his money years ago, but he got even richer doing nothing because of Trump.

    Third, Oprah doesn’t like him cuz she’s not a sellout. She sees the harm his policies cause people of color and values that more than her own bank account.

    Fourth, the problem isn’t that he’s saying something against the left. The problem is that he’s putting his own financial gain first and the plight of POC second.

  7. Post thanked by:

    CommissarSpartacus (07-10-2019)

  8. #27
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,039
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 8,187 Times in 4,781 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    First, he doesnít own BET anymore- he sold it to Viacom years ago. So, he isnít going to lose anything if he pisses off BET viewers.
    .
    fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    seond, yes he made his money years ago, but he got even richer doing nothing because of Trump.
    second.
    how so ? I'd like to know how he gets richer for doing nothing. if its tax breaks, this applies to every rich colored businessman?


    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    third, Oprah doesnít like him cuz sheís not a sellout. She sees the harm his policies cause people of color and values that more than her own bank account. second.
    this is what I mean. You're implying hes a sellout because he gave Trump credit where credit is due . what policies are harming the colored people ? Please do tell because the economy is doing waaaaay better than the left predicted not only for blacks but everyone.


    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Fourth, the problem isnít that heís saying something against the left. The problem is that heís putting his own financial gain first and the plight of POC second.
    you have not explained how he is gaining from Trump financially .

    I know the left is scared that The blexit Movement is growing. People like him .. former black Democrat supporters are realizing the left is going bonkers.

    This is why it's a race thing. People of color are either Uncle Toms, racists against their own kind and now......sellouts .

    Pathetic.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 07-10-2019 at 08:12 PM.

  9. #28
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,473
    Thanks
    9,769
    Thanked 18,318 Times in 9,115 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    fair enough.

    how so ? I'd like to know how he gets richer for doing nothing. if its tax breaks, this applies to every rich colored businessman?



    this is what I mean. You're implying hes a sellout because he gave Trump credit where credit is due . what policies are harming the colored people ? Please do tell because the economy is doing waaaaay better than the left predicted not only for blacks but everyone.




    you have not explained how he is gaining from Trump financially .

    I know the left is scared that The blexit Movement is growing. People like him .. former black Democrat supporters are realizing the left is going bonkers.

    This is why it's a race thing. People of color are either Uncle Toms, racists against their own kind and now......sellouts .

    Pathetic.
    He gained financially from Trump’s tax policies that benefitted the rich and from investments in companies that benefited from BS like Trump stripping environmental safeguards. These are some of the same policies that hurt middle and working class people because they’re the ones that paid for the tax cut (including many POC).

    If you don’t see how his language has emboldened the far right, you are being obtuse. If you don’t see how his judicial picks have track records that are harmful to POC, you are being obtuse.

    And it’s one thing to think the left is going bonkers. It’s another thing to support a piece of **** like Trump.

    And the economy isn’t doing better. All the statistics that show that it is are the same statistics that conservatives said were BS under Obama. Trump’s tariffs are hurting many people who voted for him and he’s outspending Obama by a long shot. The economy is a slow feedback mechanism and the consequences will come.

  10. #29
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,039
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 8,187 Times in 4,781 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    He gained financially from Trump’s tax policies that benefitted the rich and from investments in companies that benefited from BS like Trump stripping environmental safeguards. These are some of the same policies that hurt middle and working class people because they’re the ones that paid for the tax cut (including many POC).

    If you don’t see how his language has emboldened the far right, you are being obtuse. If you don’t see how his judicial picks have track records that are harmful to POC, you are being obtuse.

    And it’s one thing to think the left is going bonkers. It’s another thing to support a piece of **** like Trump.

    And the economy isn’t doing better. All the statistics that show that it is are the same statistics that conservatives said were BS under Obama. Trump’s tariffs are hurting many people who voted for him and he’s outspending Obama by a long shot. The economy is a slow feedback mechanism and the consequences will come.
    so other rich left colored people gained from the tax breaks and everything else you just stated stated.

    He didnt support Trump. He gave Trump credit where credit us due and in your world , that's supporting Trump and therefore a sellout.

    So this is Obama's economy?

    More pathetic arguments from the left.

    Dont worry. there are more sellout racist colored people coming

  11. Post thanked by:

    Woodman (07-10-2019)

  12. #30
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,073
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 1,790 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Intelligent, mature response.
    Much better than the bulldogs you shovel.

  13. #31
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,473
    Thanks
    9,769
    Thanked 18,318 Times in 9,115 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    so other rich left colored people gained from the tax breaks and everything else you just stated stated.

    He didnt support Trump. He gave Trump credit where credit us due and in your world , that's supporting Trump and therefore a sellout.

    So this is Obama's economy?

    More pathetic arguments from the left.

    Dont worry. there are more sellout racist colored people coming
    I didn’t say it was Obama’s economy. I said the economic fallout from Trump’s policies hasn’t hit yet.

    And I don’t think Trump deserves credit for a tax cut that benefitted the rich at the expense of the working and middle class. And even if Trump gets one thing right, it doesn’t make up for the hundreds of things he ****ed up.

    And your silence on Trump’s deficit spending is deafening

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Much better than the bulldogs you shovel.

    How do you shovel a bulldog?

    And the fact that you have no intelligent responses shows the inherent weakness of your position.

  14. #32
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,039
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 8,187 Times in 4,781 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    I didn’t say it was Obama’s economy. I said the economic fallout from Trump’s policies hasn’t hit yet.

    And I don’t think Trump deserves credit for a tax cut that benefitted the rich at the expense of the working and middle class. And even if Trump gets one thing right, it doesn’t make up for the hundreds of things he ****ed up.
    lol Leftist drama. Hundreds of things he ****ed up is your flawed argument that someone supporting trump when he did not do so.

    the economy is fine. its more than fine and its eating up the left who predicted a crash. Anyone who says anything that doesnt fit the petty prediction especially former rich Democrat supporting billionaires are Trump supporters and dont have a clue. If only he knew business and economics like you do he'd have a thriving business.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 07-10-2019 at 09:40 PM.

  15. #33
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,473
    Thanks
    9,769
    Thanked 18,318 Times in 9,115 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    lol Leftist drama. Hundreds of things he ****ed up is your flawed argument that someone supporting trump when he did not do so.

    the economy is fine. its more than fine and its eating up the left who predicted a crash. Anyone who says anything that doesnt fit the petty prediction especially former rich Democrat supporting billionaires are Trump supporters and dont have a clue. If only he knew business and economics like you do he'd have a thriving business.
    Yeah that’s the same **** everyone said when the economy was booming after W mailed people tax rebates. Then it crashed. Trump is doing the exact same thing: making the economy look strong on paper long enough to hopefully get re-elected, then when it tanks in his second term, he doesn’t care cuz the voters won’t be able to take him to task over it.

    Oh and the only “thriving businesses” he has are Mar-a-Lago and the Trump hotel in DC, and they’re only thriving because your tax dollars are paying for him and his cronies and his staff/security to stay there. Everything else he does goes bankrupt.

  16. Post thanked by:

    Historian (07-11-2019)

  17. #34
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,471
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 11,015 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    lol Leftist drama. Hundreds of things he ****ed up is your flawed argument that someone supporting trump when he did not do so.

    the economy is fine. its more than fine and its eating up the left who predicted a crash. Anyone who says anything that doesnt fit the petty prediction especially former rich Democrat supporting billionaires are Trump supporters and dont have a clue. If only he knew business and economics like you do he'd have a thriving business.
    Thriving business? I don't know about that

  18. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CheektaVegas, NY
    Posts
    16,206
    Thanks
    12,528
    Thanked 3,340 Times in 2,357 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats



    - - - Updated - - -


  19. #36
    Registered User jamze132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    23,212
    Thanks
    3,401
    Thanked 2,416 Times in 1,436 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    81

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    I’m still trying to figure out how Trump’s policies in regards to taxes have negatively impacted me, a middle class citizen.

  20. #37
    Moderator DraftBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    92,556
    Thanks
    4,060
    Thanked 18,082 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    237

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    I’m still trying to figure out how Trump’s policies in regards to taxes have negatively impacted me, a middle class citizen.
    Taxation policy should never be looked at on an individual person basis. The concern with Trump’s tax cuts aren’t necessarily the cuts themselves but rather the cuts being done in combination with an out of control deficit and long-term economic indicators showing potential concerns.

    It’s just not sound policy, it was all about appeasement and I say that as somebody who has benefited from the tax cuts.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

  21. Post thanked by:

    Blondie (07-11-2019),ckg927 (07-11-2019),Historian (07-11-2019),OpIv37 (07-11-2019)

  22. #38
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,039
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 8,187 Times in 4,781 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Yeah that’s the same **** everyone said when the economy was booming after W mailed people tax rebates. Then it crashed. Trump is doing the exact same thing: making the economy look strong on paper long enough to hopefully get re-elected, then when it tanks in his second term, he doesn’t care cuz the voters won’t be able to take him to task over it.

    Oh and the only “thriving businesses” he has are Mar-a-Lago and the Trump hotel in DC, and they’re only thriving because your tax dollars are paying for him and his cronies and his staff/security to stay there. Everything else he does goes bankrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Thriving business? I don't know about that
    I was talking about Johnsons business. Hes only a billionaire talking about the economy vs mb posters.

    But hey he said something positive about Trump therefore hes a sellout.

  23. #39
    Proud Sorehead!!! Historian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Upstairs
    Posts
    47,169
    Thanks
    21,304
    Thanked 18,375 Times in 9,782 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    163

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    I was talking about Johnsons business. Hes only a billionaire talking about the economy vs mb posters.

    But hey he said something positive about Trump therefore hes a sellout.
    Justa, I think you're proving OP's point for him.

    He's essentially arguing that the wealthy, no matter what the color of their skin, only see one color: Green.

  24. Post thanked by:

    ckg927 (07-11-2019),JATMtheJATM (07-11-2019),OpIv37 (07-11-2019)

  25. #40
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,471
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 11,015 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Black Entertainment Television (BET) Founder Praises Trump, Rips Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    I was talking about Johnsons business. Hes only a billionaire talking about the economy vs mb posters.

    But hey he said something positive about Trump therefore hes a sellout.
    You seem to be diving down deeper into the rabbit hole. Your posts have evolved into saying things that weren't actually said.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •