Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 138

Thread: Mr. Pink.....question....

  1. #41
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,150
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Peterman looking dominant in his pregame warmup. Crisp, precise, in command.
    Did he throw the ball over 3 yards?

  2. #42
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Did he throw the ball over 3 yards?
    I don't really know, they didn't show the guy he was throwing to. Camera view was abut 2 yards either way, so it had to be close as the ball traveled offscreen. He looked crisp and dominant though, believe you me.
    • "Dems have no achomlishments" - The President of the United States of America, that some people elected and defend. He says he's a stable genius by the way and some people still think so.


    Is Mr. Pink the one to bring me down ? Is Peterman on an NFL roster in 12/2019 ? What avatar do I choose for Mr. Pink ? Stay tuned, it's hugely !

  3. Post thanked by:

    Mr. Pink (08-22-2019)

  4. #43
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    They're giving Peterman 3 quarters. Full speed ahead !

  5. #44
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Did he throw the ball over 3 yards?
    3/4, 41 yards, 10.3 ypa, 1 td. Mock me, will you Pink !

  6. #45
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Gruden has to realize he doesn't need 3 quarters, That series should be all anyone needs to see, I tell you. Get him out of there, he needs rest.

  7. #46
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Come from behind win there, 26 yard completion on 4th and 7 with the clock under 2 minutes. A happy Gruden. You'll not take me down Pink !!!!

  8. #47
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    39,840
    Thanks
    9,523
    Thanked 19,795 Times in 12,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    103

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Peterman - Player of the Game...
    boisterous hubris, arrogance, self deception, conspiracy, mud slinging mixed with a heavy dose of self righteousness.

  9. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-22-2019)

  10. #48
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    You bit off more sails in my sails than I can chew in my bush across the road with the chickens this time in my winds, Pink.

  11. #49
    The Victimizer CommissarSpartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    39,840
    Thanks
    9,523
    Thanked 19,795 Times in 12,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    103

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Peterman stats for 3 preseason games.

    .40/57, 70.2%, 317 yds, 3 tds, 0 ints, 101.3 qb rtg, 70 yds rushing...

  12. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-23-2019)

  13. #50
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    30,507
    Thanks
    7,653
    Thanked 6,491 Times in 3,594 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    92

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Oh ho, I have a cheering section too !!!
    I'm rooting for natepete just so you'll win your bet!

  14. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-25-2019)

  15. #51
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    I'm rooting for natepete just so you'll win your bet!
    Thank you thank you !!


  16. #52
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Pink, I'm trying to throw some smack out there to make it more edifying for you on the off chance you actually win. I won't take it personal if you throw some smack back. We have to jolly the masses for this climactic final week of this epic, ultimate confrontation that could theoretically end my message board bet supremacy and gain you everlasting fame, if in a somewhat limited setting, and humble me, as if, with an avatar I'm stuck with for a season.

    I mean it won't, because I'll win, but you may as well make fun of me before I impose an avatar upon you for a season. We're winding down here, there's no need to take the high ground. I already know what your avatar will be so it won't get any worse. Have at me, young man !!

  17. #53
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,150
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Pink, I'm trying to throw some smack out there to make it more edifying for you on the off chance you actually win. I won't take it personal if you throw some smack back. We have to jolly the masses for this climactic final week of this epic, ultimate confrontation that could theoretically end my message board bet supremacy and gain you everlasting fame, if in a somewhat limited setting, and humble me, as if, with an avatar I'm stuck with for a season.

    I mean it won't, because I'll win, but you may as well make fun of me before I impose an avatar upon you for a season. We're winding down here, there's no need to take the high ground. I already know what your avatar will be so it won't get any worse. Have at me, young man !!
    Is Mike Glennon going to be your new hero?

    Cuz the only way Nate Pete makes that team is if they're keeping 3 QBs.

    Besides, the bet is still him being on a roster in December. So you got plenty of time for him to catch on elsewhere, due to injury or whatever, to still win!

  18. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-27-2019)

  19. #54
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Besides, the bet is still him being on a roster in December. So you got plenty of time for him to catch on elsewhere, due to injury or whatever, to still win!
    Hm, I thought the bet was Peterman being on a roster at the start of the season, with the winner picking losers avatar for the length of the season ?

  20. #55
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,150
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Hm, I thought the bet was Peterman being on a roster at the start of the season, with the winner picking losers avatar for the length of the season ?
    Pretty sure we set it for December.

    We'll have to go find the original post!

  21. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-27-2019)

  22. #56
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Pretty sure we set it for December.

    We'll have to go find the original post!
    Oh dear. Well this is genuinely funny.

  23. #57
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,150
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Oh dear. Well this is genuinely funny.
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...=1#post4455646

    Bet parameters as far as I was aware.

    That thread is a fun read overall by the way

  24. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-27-2019)

  25. #58
    Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    16,640
    Thanked 11,833 Times in 6,519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    38

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...=1#post4455646

    Bet parameters as far as I was aware.

    That thread is a fun read overall by the way
    I thought I was agreeing to something else it looks like, but fair enough ! I have months to talk more smack !!

    I was mired in threads from last October when you posted. Absolutely agree, tons of hilarious stuff. Someone compared Anderson to Orton, yada yada....

    Good work Mr. Pink !

  26. Post thanked by:

    Mr. Pink (08-27-2019)

  27. #59
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,150
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I thought I was agreeing to something else it looks like, but fair enough ! I have months to talk more smack !!

    I was mired in threads from last October when you posted. Absolutely agree, tons of hilarious stuff. Someone compared Anderson to Orton, yada yada....

    Good work Mr. Pink !
    Nate Pete being compared to Bart Starr is still my all time favorite comparison on these boards.

  28. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-27-2019),Swiper (08-28-2019)

  29. #60
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,150
    Thanks
    1,811
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 4,149 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Mr. Pink.....question....

    If you wanna have finality to the bet sooner, we can always go to this weekend, if the Raiders cut him you lose. If the Raiders keep him, I lose.

    My understanding was December, yours was the start of the season...I'm good with either.

  30. Post thanked by:

    Mace (08-27-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •