Thread: Antonio Brown - Out With...Frostbite

Thanks
    Thanked 8,530 Times in 4,288 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Antonio Brown - Out With...Frostbite

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form" - Winston Churchill

2. Post thanked by:

Mace (08-07-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,189 Times in 11,313 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Antonio Brown - Out With...Frostbite

You'd think he'd be able to afford the appropriate footwear.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
    2019 Mock
    -------------
    #9---OT Andre Dillard (DT ED OLIVER) #40---DT Dexter Lawrence (OT Dalton Risner) #74---RB David Montgomery
    #112---WR Jakobi Meyers #131---OT Bobby Evans #147---TE Drew Sample #158---LB Sutton Smith
    #181---CB Blace Brown #225---DE/LB Shareef Miller #228---CB Mark Fields

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,378 Times in 6,287 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I just found it to be comical. Then he posts a picture, grinning with his messed up feet.

You sort of have to wonder about the guy's ability to think.

I remember my Mom had a sunlamp, she had to wear those little goggles. It wasn't real complex, you wear the goggles or it damages your eyes. You don't stroll in there without the little goggles if Mom is using the sunlamp with the door closed, because, it damages your eyes.

I remember a lot of people had sunlamps back then, and society wasn't plagued with people going blind because they sort of had the common sense to follow instructions on how things worked, and kids had the common sense their parents pointed out to them.

You have to wonder, was this the first time the guy ever used one, did he not read or listen ? Why would he think it's funny ? If they have to debride his feet it sure won't be funny any more.

He's an idiot.
    • "Dems have no achomlishments" - The President of the United States of America, that some people elected and defend. He says he's a stable genius by the way and some people still think so.

Is Mr. Pink the one to bring me down ? Is Peterman on an NFL roster in 2019 ? What avatar do I choose for Mr. Pink ? Stay tuned, it's hugely !

Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wonder if he was using it at a place that was certified, or up to date. Our cyro place has several certifications (employees too!). A couple places have tried to short cut things, but they just don't compare and they don't stay in business.

Oh.... and they also supply the hand and foot coverings.
    For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,354 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I just found it to be comical. Then he posts a picture, grinning with his messed up feet.

I remember my Mom had a sunlamp, she had to wear those little goggles. It wasn't real complex, you wear the goggles or it damages your eyes. You don't stroll in there without the little goggles if Mom is using the sunlamp with the door closed, because, it damages your eyes.

I remember a lot of people had sunlamps back then, and society wasn't plagued with people going blind because they sort of had the common sense to follow instructions on how things worked, and kids had the common sense their parents pointed out to them.

You have to wonder, was this the first time the guy ever used one, did he not read or listen ? Why would he think it's funny ? If they have to debride his feet it sure won't be funny any more.

He's an idiot.
    An idiot or a seasoned veteran who wants to get out of practicing. Bruce and co used to fake injuries too in their later years to get out of practice of course not sure any of them went to Brown's extent to get him physically hurt but then again he's a media w**** too so maybe he did it for that too.

7. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (08-08-2019)

Avenatti food tester JackJoeJimJosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,520 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post

He's an idiot.
    "Your mom had a sunlamp." ~next insult tournament opener.

- - - Updated - - -

ANTOENAIL BROWNISH

9. Post thanked by:

Mace (08-08-2019)

Avenatti food tester JackJoeJimJosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,520 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

"Your mom had to wear little goggles."

11. Post thanked by:

Mace (08-08-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokeman View Post
    An idiot or a seasoned veteran who wants to get out of practicing. Bruce and co used to fake injuries too in their later years to get out of practice of course not sure any of them went to Brown's extent to get him physically hurt but then again he's a media w**** too so maybe he did it for that too.
    I'd have to go back to idiot after seeing his feet. You can lose toes and feet from frostbite. An even worse idiot would do that on purpose. The bottoms of both his feet are fresh skin, that's got to be a treat to walk on.

13. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (08-09-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JackJoeJimJosh View Post
    "Your mom had a sunlamp." ~next insult tournament opener.
    I'm retired. I've been to the mountaintop and looked upon the face of Oprah.

15. Post thanked by:

JackJoeJimJosh (08-09-2019),YardRat (08-09-2019)

Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And now this....

Wide receiver Antonio Brown has told the Oakland Raiders that unless he can wear his old helmet, he will not play football again, league sources told ESPN on Friday.

League sources said Brown had a two-hour conference call with NFL officials on Friday in an attempt to argue why he should be allowed to wear his 10-year-old helmet.

Link

17. Post thanked by:

Mace (08-09-2019),YardRat (08-10-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    And now this....

Wide receiver Antonio Brown has told the Oakland Raiders that unless he can wear his old helmet, he will not play football again, league sources told ESPN on Friday.

League sources said Brown had a two-hour conference call with NFL officials on Friday in an attempt to argue why he should be allowed to wear his 10-year-old helmet.

Link
    Heh, was just reading about this. Thing is, he can use the same model, just has to be newer that 10 years old.

Going to change my opinion. He's not an idiot, he's a nutcase. Good luck, Raiders !

19. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (08-10-2019)