Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Biden/Warren 2020?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    If you think Biden is in decline, What's going on with Trump in your opinion?
    Biden has been in decline for 30 years, how he's relevant enough again to lead the Dem ticket thus far is baffling.

He's a scumbag. Not that you need to be told that.

So we're gonna have another election of scumbag vs scumbag.

So excited. Can't wait. I'll write in Evan McMullin again if he decides to run.

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Do you know the ages of the Candidates in the actual running?

Jesus ticat, Tighten up man.
    Most are younger then joe and trump.
    A very disturbing trend in Canada now is that Justin Trudeau's behavior and lies have become 'acceptable' . . . more disturbing yet is his cabinet of brain-dead penguins have accepted his criminal behavior and have surrounded and support him. Those same brain-dead penguins have a lesser grasp of 'ethics' than their leader . . . . this country is in deep poo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I cant see any of the older ones getting in. Everybody loves bernie, but he is not going to win. IMO.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Look at the NDP here. Had some good people to pick to keep laytons gains that he had made. But they picked a guy that wears a turban. Nice guy and all, but this country is no where near voting for him. That is not racist that is a fact. They are going to lose a lot of seats this Oct. IMO.

Preschoolmini-douche Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,625 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Biden has been in decline for 30 years, how he's relevant enough again to lead the Dem ticket thus far is baffling.

He's a scumbag. Not that you need to be told that.

So we're gonna have another election of scumbag vs scumbag.

So excited. Can't wait. I'll write in Evan McMullin again if he decides to run.
    Biden won't get my vote regardless. If Biden gets the nomination I'm writing in Big Bird.

You Republicans could use some Sesame Street in your lives.

6. Post thanked by:

coastal (08-22-2019),Discotrish (08-22-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Biden won't get my vote regardless. If Biden gets the nomination I'm writing in Big Bird.

I think Oscar the Grouch would be more fitting.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,530 Times in 5,543 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I just watched an insurance commercial staring Tanya Harding.

at this point... I’m rooting for the four horsemen of the apocalypse to win... quickly.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lol Just seen a Michael Sam comercial on being a gay NFL\CFL player.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,530 Times in 5,543 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Lol Just seen a Michael Sam comercial on being a gay NFL\CFL player.
    Have you ever sucked another manís penis? My money is on... yes.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think Oscar the Grouch would be more fitting.
    He's already President.

And he's pissed he can't purchase Greenland.

Why they so mean to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Harris over Gubbard?
    Absolutely. Gabbard does not offer anything to a ticket that is burdened with Joe Biden.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

When you have Mr. Pink parroting your rhetoric and agreeing with you, and Disco Patti thanking your post.....it is a perfect illustration of how questionable and counterproductive your position is.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    When you have Mr. Pink parroting your rhetoric and agreeing with you, and Disco Patti thanking your post.....it is a perfect illustration of how questionable and counterproductive your position is.
    Better than parroting your rhetoric that whomever the DNC anoints is the best possible candidate and has no chance at losing.

15. Post thanked by:

YardRat (08-26-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Better than parroting your rhetoric that whomever the DNC anoints is the best possible candidate and has no chance at losing.
    Why do you feel the need to constantly misrepresent (read: LIE) about what I have written and believe.

I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER said or thought....in ANY WAY that "whomever the DNC anoints is the best possible candidate and has no chance at losing".

Jesus. I get that you don't agree with me. You're a tried and true right winger....and I am the antithesis of that wrong headed political philosophy. But, please, stop lying about me....what I write and your ridiculous guesses as to what I think.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They're unreasonable humans, Neither would ever consider voting against Trump.

And I feel no guilt what so ever, Over 13,000 dead and counting.

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Look at the NDP here. Had some good people to pick to keep laytons gains that he had made. But they picked a guy that wears a turban. Nice guy and all, but this country is no where near voting for him. That is not racist that is a fact. They are going to lose a lot of seats this Oct. IMO.
    So what? It's not as if the guy the Conservatives picked is any better than the NDP's guy.
    "The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That is how they became powerful in the first place."

-Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones/"The Wars To Come"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

spot on.

If Biden gets the nomination, Harris or Stacy Abrams would be much more logical VP picks.
    Stacy Abrams is totally unqualified to run for VP. She has only held office in her state's house of representatives, has no Washington experience, no foreign policy experience-basically NO EXPERIENCE. Nominating her (while she's smarter) on an experience level, would be nominating someone with qualifications even lower than when Sarah Palin was the Republican VP nominee.

If Stacy Abrams wants to run on a national ticket in the future she needs to be elected to the senate, win next time for governor or at the bare minimum, get elected to the US Congress. The fact that someone with her qualifications is even being discussed is ridiculous. You can't pick your candidates based only because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories.

20. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (08-24-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    Stacy Abrams is totally unqualified to run for VP. She has only held office in her state's house of representatives, has no Washington experience, no foreign policy experience-basically NO EXPERIENCE. Nominating her (while she's smarter) on an experience level, would be nominating someone with qualifications even lower than when Sarah Palin was the Republican VP nominee.

If Stacy Abrams wants to run on a national ticket in the future she needs to be elected to the senate, win next time for governor or at the bare minimum, get elected to the US Congress. The fact that someone with her qualifications is even being discussed is ridiculous. You can't pick your candidates based only because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories.
    I would agree with you if she ran for president. She had lots more experience than Palin....and in every way more qualified than the empty headed Alaskan.

Abrams not only had 10 years in the GA state legislature, the was minority leader for six of those years.

She was magna *** laude undergrad. She has masters in public affairs and a law degree from Yale Law School.

This is NOT picking a candidate because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories. Rejecting her because she happens to check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories is worse.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I would agree with you if she ran for president. She had lots more experience than Palin....and in every way more qualified than the empty headed Alaskan.

Abrams not only had 10 years in the GA state legislature, the was minority leader for six of those years.

She was magna *** laude undergrad. She has masters in public affairs and a law degree from Yale Law School.

This is NOT picking a candidate because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories. Rejecting her because she happens to check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories is worse.
    All her experience is at a state level-no federal experience. She's 45, let her get some federal experience and get back to us in 2028 or 2024 at the earliest. Her education just shows she's smart, but I really have a problem with a candidate going from state held lower level offices to VP.
    If she didn't check those boxes they would be telling her run for federal office & get back to us, but it's not PC to tell her to wait her turn.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
    So what? It's not as if the guy the Conservatives picked is any better than the NDP's guy.
    That's funny. Singh is just another shut the oil sands down guy. If Charlie angus was leader, things would be so different. Trudeau would have been in real trouble for sure.