Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 108

Thread: Biden/Warren 2020?

  1. #61
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,018
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    If you think Biden is in decline, What's going on with Trump in your opinion?
    Biden has been in decline for 30 years, how he's relevant enough again to lead the Dem ticket thus far is baffling.

    He's a scumbag. Not that you need to be told that.

    So we're gonna have another election of scumbag vs scumbag.

    So excited. Can't wait. I'll write in Evan McMullin again if he decides to run.

  2. #62
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    Do you know the ages of the Candidates in the actual running?

    Jesus ticat, Tighten up man.
    Most are younger then joe and trump.
    A very disturbing trend in Canada now is that Justin Trudeau's behavior and lies have become 'acceptable' . . . more disturbing yet is his cabinet of brain-dead penguins have accepted his criminal behavior and have surrounded and support him. Those same brain-dead penguins have a lesser grasp of 'ethics' than their leader . . . . this country is in deep poo.

  3. #63
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    I cant see any of the older ones getting in. Everybody loves bernie, but he is not going to win. IMO.

  4. #64
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Look at the NDP here. Had some good people to pick to keep laytons gains that he had made. But they picked a guy that wears a turban. Nice guy and all, but this country is no where near voting for him. That is not racist that is a fact. They are going to lose a lot of seats this Oct. IMO.

  5. #65
    Preschoolmini-douche Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,625 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    16

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Biden has been in decline for 30 years, how he's relevant enough again to lead the Dem ticket thus far is baffling.

    He's a scumbag. Not that you need to be told that.

    So we're gonna have another election of scumbag vs scumbag.

    So excited. Can't wait. I'll write in Evan McMullin again if he decides to run.
    Biden won't get my vote regardless. If Biden gets the nomination I'm writing in Big Bird.

    You Republicans could use some Sesame Street in your lives.

  6. Post thanked by:

    coastal (08-22-2019),Discotrish (08-22-2019)

  7. #66
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,018
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    Biden won't get my vote regardless. If Biden gets the nomination I'm writing in Big Bird.

    You Republicans could use some Sesame Street in your lives.
    I think Oscar the Grouch would be more fitting.

  8. #67
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,911
    Thanks
    15,030
    Thanked 9,530 Times in 5,543 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    I just watched an insurance commercial staring Tanya Harding.

    at this point... I’m rooting for the four horsemen of the apocalypse to win... quickly.

  9. #68
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Lol Just seen a Michael Sam comercial on being a gay NFL\CFL player.

  10. #69
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,911
    Thanks
    15,030
    Thanked 9,530 Times in 5,543 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    45

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Lol Just seen a Michael Sam comercial on being a gay NFL\CFL player.
    Have you ever sucked another manís penis? My money is on... yes.

  11. #70
    Preschoolmini-douche Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,625 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    16

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    I think Oscar the Grouch would be more fitting.
    He's already President.

    And he's pissed he can't purchase Greenland.

    Why they so mean to me.

  12. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Harris over Gubbard?
    Absolutely. Gabbard does not offer anything to a ticket that is burdened with Joe Biden.

  13. #72
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    Biden won't get my vote regardless. If Biden gets the nomination I'm writing in Big Bird.

    You Republicans could use some Sesame Street in your lives.
    When you have Mr. Pink parroting your rhetoric and agreeing with you, and Disco Patti thanking your post.....it is a perfect illustration of how questionable and counterproductive your position is.

  14. #73
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,018
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    When you have Mr. Pink parroting your rhetoric and agreeing with you, and Disco Patti thanking your post.....it is a perfect illustration of how questionable and counterproductive your position is.
    Better than parroting your rhetoric that whomever the DNC anoints is the best possible candidate and has no chance at losing.

  15. Post thanked by:

    YardRat (08-26-2019)

  16. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Better than parroting your rhetoric that whomever the DNC anoints is the best possible candidate and has no chance at losing.
    Why do you feel the need to constantly misrepresent (read: LIE) about what I have written and believe.

    I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER said or thought....in ANY WAY that "whomever the DNC anoints is the best possible candidate and has no chance at losing".

    Jesus. I get that you don't agree with me. You're a tried and true right winger....and I am the antithesis of that wrong headed political philosophy. But, please, stop lying about me....what I write and your ridiculous guesses as to what I think.

  17. #75
    Preschoolmini-douche Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,278
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,625 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    16

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    When you have Mr. Pink parroting your rhetoric and agreeing with you, and Disco Patti thanking your post.....it is a perfect illustration of how questionable and counterproductive your position is.
    They're unreasonable humans, Neither would ever consider voting against Trump.

    And I feel no guilt what so ever, Over 13,000 dead and counting.

  18. #76
    Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,342
    Thanks
    5,136
    Thanked 3,648 Times in 2,742 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    31

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Look at the NDP here. Had some good people to pick to keep laytons gains that he had made. But they picked a guy that wears a turban. Nice guy and all, but this country is no where near voting for him. That is not racist that is a fact. They are going to lose a lot of seats this Oct. IMO.
    So what? It's not as if the guy the Conservatives picked is any better than the NDP's guy.
    "The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That is how they became powerful in the first place."

    -Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones/"The Wars To Come"

  19. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    4,470
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    27

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    spot on.

    If Biden gets the nomination, Harris or Stacy Abrams would be much more logical VP picks.
    Stacy Abrams is totally unqualified to run for VP. She has only held office in her state's house of representatives, has no Washington experience, no foreign policy experience-basically NO EXPERIENCE. Nominating her (while she's smarter) on an experience level, would be nominating someone with qualifications even lower than when Sarah Palin was the Republican VP nominee.

    If Stacy Abrams wants to run on a national ticket in the future she needs to be elected to the senate, win next time for governor or at the bare minimum, get elected to the US Congress. The fact that someone with her qualifications is even being discussed is ridiculous. You can't pick your candidates based only because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories.

  20. Post thanked by:

    BillsImpossible (08-24-2019)

  21. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    Stacy Abrams is totally unqualified to run for VP. She has only held office in her state's house of representatives, has no Washington experience, no foreign policy experience-basically NO EXPERIENCE. Nominating her (while she's smarter) on an experience level, would be nominating someone with qualifications even lower than when Sarah Palin was the Republican VP nominee.

    If Stacy Abrams wants to run on a national ticket in the future she needs to be elected to the senate, win next time for governor or at the bare minimum, get elected to the US Congress. The fact that someone with her qualifications is even being discussed is ridiculous. You can't pick your candidates based only because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories.
    I would agree with you if she ran for president. She had lots more experience than Palin....and in every way more qualified than the empty headed Alaskan.

    Abrams not only had 10 years in the GA state legislature, the was minority leader for six of those years.

    She was magna *** laude undergrad. She has masters in public affairs and a law degree from Yale Law School.

    This is NOT picking a candidate because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories. Rejecting her because she happens to check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories is worse.

  22. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    4,470
    Thanks
    903
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    27

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    I would agree with you if she ran for president. She had lots more experience than Palin....and in every way more qualified than the empty headed Alaskan.

    Abrams not only had 10 years in the GA state legislature, the was minority leader for six of those years.

    She was magna *** laude undergrad. She has masters in public affairs and a law degree from Yale Law School.

    This is NOT picking a candidate because they check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories. Rejecting her because she happens to check 2 boxes in the female + minority categories is worse.
    All her experience is at a state level-no federal experience. She's 45, let her get some federal experience and get back to us in 2028 or 2024 at the earliest. Her education just shows she's smart, but I really have a problem with a candidate going from state held lower level offices to VP.
    If she didn't check those boxes they would be telling her run for federal office & get back to us, but it's not PC to tell her to wait her turn.

  23. #80
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Biden/Warren 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
    So what? It's not as if the guy the Conservatives picked is any better than the NDP's guy.
    That's funny. Singh is just another shut the oil sands down guy. If Charlie angus was leader, things would be so different. Trudeau would have been in real trouble for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •