Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Birds of a Feather...

  1. #1
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    21,503
    Thanks
    9,838
    Thanked 9,088 Times in 6,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    55

    Birds of a Feather...

    ..flock together.

    Alternate thread title: Liars hire liars...


    Sarah Huckabee Sanders to join Fox News as a contributor
    Welcome to Buffalo Carter Hutton

  2. Post thanked by:

    Haile SpikedLemonade (08-22-2019),notacon (08-22-2019)

  3. #2
    RABBI Haile SpikedLemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25,796
    Thanks
    30,454
    Thanked 10,784 Times in 7,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    63

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    She has a face for radio and not TV.

  4. Post thanked by:

    Historian (08-22-2019)

  5. #3
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    21,503
    Thanks
    9,838
    Thanked 9,088 Times in 6,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    55

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    She has a face for radio and not TV.
    She makes Newt Gingrich look sexy.

  6. Post thanked by:

    notacon (08-22-2019)

  7. #4
    Co-Captain, Team Pink! Historian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Upstairs
    Posts
    45,503
    Thanks
    19,607
    Thanked 16,714 Times in 8,865 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Where else is she going to go?

    Seriously.

  8. #5
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    21,503
    Thanks
    9,838
    Thanked 9,088 Times in 6,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    55

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    Where else is she going to go?

    Seriously.
    Off to make ugly babies.

  9. #6
    RABBI Haile SpikedLemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25,796
    Thanks
    30,454
    Thanked 10,784 Times in 7,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    63

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Off to make ugly babies.
    With who?

  10. #7
    Registered User Swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    21,503
    Thanks
    9,838
    Thanked 9,088 Times in 6,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    55

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    With who?
    They inbreed in her neck of the woods. Don'tcha know?

    When her 3rd cousins run out of mountain oysters, they'll be looking her up.

  11. #8
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    ..flock together.

    Alternate thread title: Liars hire liars...


    Sarah Huckabee Sanders to join Fox News as a contributor
    That is any news station, not just fox.
    A very disturbing trend in Canada now is that Justin Trudeau's behavior and lies have become 'acceptable' . . . more disturbing yet is his cabinet of brain-dead penguins have accepted his criminal behavior and have surrounded and support him. Those same brain-dead penguins have a lesser grasp of 'ethics' than their leader . . . . this country is in deep poo.

  12. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    ..flock together.

    Alternate thread title: Liars hire liars...


    Sarah Huckabee Sanders to join Fox News as a contributor
    There really is no difference between FoxFake News and the Trump White House.

  13. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    That is any news station, not just fox.
    100% FALSE.

    Sorry, most REAL news organization’s goal is to get the story correct and report the facts. Fox Fake News is just the propaganda arm of the Republican Party and right wing racists and bigots.

  14. #11
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    100% FALSE.

    Sorry, most REAL news organization’s goal is to get the story correct and report the facts. Fox Fake News is just the propaganda arm of the Republican Party and right wing racists and bigots.
    Like CNN. lol wait till the sean spicer story of joining the DWTS show. Going to be fun watching the left wing lose thier **** over that one. But what is sad is how you so called men are picking on this women. She could probably kick the **** out of everyone of you pussies.

  15. #12
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,018
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    100% FALSE.

    Sorry, most REAL news organization’s goal is to get the story correct and report the facts. Fox Fake News is just the propaganda arm of the Republican Party and right wing racists and bigots.
    No news outlet's goal is to get the story correct.

    They want to break the story whatever the story it is with whatever information is available at the time for the ratings and thus the ad revenue that goes with it. On the internets, they want to break the story first to get the clicks.

    Truth doesn't matter when there's big money on the line.

    Adding an edit...

    These news outlets will publish corrections after the fact, that no one will care about because there will be some new big story the media pushes for people to have faux outrage over. Which is why we still have people in this country who think "hands up, don't shoot" was a real thing, as an example.
    Last edited by Mr. Pink; 08-22-2019 at 08:48 PM.

  16. Post thanked by:

    jamze132 (08-23-2019),ticatfan (08-22-2019)

  17. #13
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    23,219
    Thanks
    5,711
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    69

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    All about headlines, screw the stories.

  18. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    No news outlet's goal is to get the story correct.

    They want to break the story whatever the story it is with whatever information is available at the time for the ratings and thus the ad revenue that goes with it. On the internets, they want to break the story first to get the clicks.

    Truth doesn't matter when there's big money on the line.

    Adding an edit...

    These news outlets will publish corrections after the fact, that no one will care about because there will be some new big story the media pushes for people to have faux outrage over. Which is why we still have people in this country who think "hands up, don't shoot" was a real thing, as an example.
    You have no idea what you are taking about. Your post is one big pile of stinking bull****.

  19. #15
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    85,234
    Thanks
    8,934
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 8,170 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    240

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Like CNN. lol wait till the sean spicer story of joining the DWTS show. Going to be fun watching the left wing lose thier **** over that one. But what is sad is how you so called men are picking on this women. She could probably kick the **** out of everyone of you pussies.
    Picking on women? No.

    We're picking on blatant propaganda artists who intentionally spread misinformation to protect this cluster**** of a presidency.

    It just happens to be a woman in this case.

  20. #16
    Peterman Sucks! Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    27,018
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    You have no idea what you are taking about. Your post is one big pile of stinking bull****.
    The sad part is I think you really believe all of your bull****.

    Name me one major breaking story that the media got right from the get go in the past 20 years.

    Just one.

    Hell the major news outlets put forth a guy saying to "pull it" in reference to building 7 of the WTC...which people still today use as a reason for controlled demolition and conspiracy for 9/11.

    Facts be damned isn't a new phenomenon.

  21. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Thanks
    8,078
    Thanked 5,850 Times in 3,555 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    35

    Re: Birds of a Feather...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    The sad part is I think you really believe all of your bull****.

    Name me one major breaking story that the media got right from the get go in the past 20 years.

    Just one.

    Hell the major news outlets put forth a guy saying to "pull it" in reference to building 7 of the WTC...which people still today use as a reason for controlled demolition and conspiracy for 9/11.

    Facts be damned isn't a new phenomenon.
    The media got almost EVERYTHING right about the Russian/Trump collusion. Story after story after story has been vindicated by the Mueller Report.

    The media has gotten almost EVERY stupid Trump firing correct. The time line is predictable. NY Times or Washington Post publishes a story that so-and-so is about to be fired. Trump comes out and whines "fake news" and denies it is going to happen and gives that person his "full support".....a few days later....that person is fired (or the "resign"...at the behest of Trump).

    I can name thousands of stories they have gotten correct.

    I can name literally THOUSANDS of times that Trump has lied.

    It is YOU that is mired in the bull**** of right wing orthodoxy of attacking the media so they cam promote their own "alternative reality".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •