Thread: When does OJ get acknowledged again, he ran a lot of yards & served time already

Thanks
    Thanked 4,272 Times in 3,045 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

When does OJ get acknowledged again, he ran a lot of yards & served time already

I know everyone says, OJ is a murderer but he was acquitted on the charge. They bring wife beaters & plenty of scumbags back, I say we free the Juice. He was an amazing player for us, legendary. Why is he not allowed back anymore ??

Free the Juice.
    Last edited by Skooby; 08-19-2019 at 10:30 PM.

2. Post thanked by:

The Jokeman (08-22-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,935 Times in 2,426 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: When does OJ get acknowledged again, he ran a lot of yards & served time already

Back where?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,145 Times in 8,463 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: When does OJ get acknowledged again, he ran a lot of yards & served time already

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
    I know everyone says, OJ is a murderer but he was acquitted on the charge. They bring wife beaters & plenty of scumbags back, I say we free the Juice. He was an amazing player for us, legendary. Why is he not allowed back anymore ??

Free the Juice.
    You can't possibly be serious.

First, the fact that OJ was acquitted means nothing. Guilty people get acquitted all the time because the government fails to meet the burden of proof- it doesn't mean they didn't do it, it just means the government couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Millions of people (myself included) believe he's a murderer.

Second, given that millions of people believe he's a murderer, well, did you see how fans reacted when Kapernick played in Buffalo his last season? They were burning his jerseys in the parking lot and selling t-shirts with his face in cross hairs, and all he did was kneel. What do you think they're gonna do for someone that murdered two people (or at least they think he did)? Doing anything with OJ is PR suicide.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,007 Times in 1,402 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post

Free the Juice.
    When all of Ron Goldman's relatives die. As until then they will continue to make a stink about celebrating OJ. Yet I agree with you because the truth is we'd be celebrating what OJ did on the football field not in life. Yet because OJ is a celebrity outside of football it will likely never happen any time soon.