God I hope warren continues her push.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 2,366 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Latest NBC/WSJ Poll: Biden 31%, Warren 25%, Sanders 14%

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    God I hope warren continues her push.
    Warren has a big problem...

Elizabeth Warren is quite obviously NOT in favor of being Energy Independent.

Her Tweet clearly indicates that she wants America to become Dependent on the Middle East Again.

The MIC (Military Industrial Complex) LOVES Warren because they know that America's dependence upon foreign energy sources makes more money!

It's nice to know that President Trump has created the most Energy Independent Nation on Earth.

Saudi Arabia's oil supplies recently got attacked, and what happened?

Nothing.

Nothing happened because the USA is Energy Independent.

Energy Independence = NO MORE BS WARS!

You wanna' change that?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If Warren was POTUS a decade ago, I wonder who would own the Buffalo Bills today?

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,520 Times in 7,715 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    Warren has a big problem...

Elizabeth Warren is quite obviously NOT in favor of being Energy Independent.

Her Tweet clearly indicates that she wants America to become Dependent on the Middle East Again.

The MIC (Military Industrial Complex) LOVES Warren because they know that America's dependence upon foreign energy sources makes more money!

It's nice to know that President Trump has created the most Energy Independent Nation on Earth.

Saudi Arabia's oil supplies recently got attacked, and what happened?

Nothing.

Nothing happened because the USA is Energy Independent.

Energy Independence = NO MORE BS WARS!

You wanna' change that?

Yes. I'd absolutely love those environmental changes

5. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (09-19-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So long as the United States of America is Energy Independent, there will be no more war.

Let's keep it that way.

Fracking is not perfect, nothing is perfect, but it works 99% of the time without environmental impact.

The 1% of the time things go bad can be remedied at a far lower cost than going to war in the Middle East again.

President Trump has kept America out of war in the Middle East.

He's been pushed to wage war in Syria, Iran, and Venezuela but America's President told the war hawks like Bolton to go stick it.

Give President Trump credit where do.

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So long as the United States of America is Energy Independent, there will be no more war.

Let's keep it that way.

Fracking is not perfect, nothing is perfect, but it works 99% of the time without environmental impact.

The 1% of the time things go bad can be remedied at a far lower cost than going to war in the Middle East again.

He's been pushed to wage war in Syria, Iran, and Venezuela but America's President told the war hawks like Bolton to go stick it.

No thanks

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    No thanks
    You're welcome.

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You're welcome.
    I dont think it works that way. Go warren!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,307 Times in 3,878 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I do not think Joe is really leading in the polls.

I think the Big Old Media is lying to us, again.
    What an idiotic thing to say.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,307 Times in 3,878 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Let's keep it that way.

Another idiotic thing to say.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,432 Times in 5,643 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Not sure what to make of the polls yet.

After watching the third Democratic debate, I was reassured to witness - for the most part - a group of adults on stage who were speaking the way presidents ought to speak. Lots of nuance, lots of policy, very inspirational in tone, etc.

Joe Biden suffered some senior moments but overall the group's performance was pretty strong IMO. I'm also still disappointed Tulsi Gabbard didn't make the cut, which is a shame because she's a very important counterpoint to the status quo of American imperialism and a voice that needs to be heard.

But there's still this sinking feeling I can't shake: that none of the Democratic candidates can win if they intend to go at Trump with facts, logic, or by appealing to our better angels. The normal laws of political gravity simply do not apply to Trump nor his army of pigs who who lack the moral compass and human decency that most people possess.

Trump plays to people's base fears and resentment with the gruesome efficiency of a pack of wild dogs. He weaponizes demagoguery in a way I've never seen in American politics. I'm used to the usual Republican dog whistles but Trump amplifies them like a foghorn. I don't think you can take the high road and beat this mother ****er, given how he stokes fear and anxiety to frighten people into voting for him.

And in the end, what resonates with Americans more effectively? Universally speaking, people have stronger emotional reactions to fear and disappointment than positivity or hope.

I'm no quitter and I'll continue to do my part to defeat Trump in 2020 but there's an uneasy sense of gloom that you can't beat Darth Vader when all you've got is Care Bears on your side.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

13. Post thanked by:

JATMtheJATM (09-20-2019)

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    Not sure what to make of the polls yet.

After watching the third Democratic debate, I was reassured to witness - for the most part - a group of adults on stage who were speaking the way presidents ought to speak. Lots of nuance, lots of policy, very inspirational in tone, etc.

Joe Biden suffered some senior moments but overall the group's performance was pretty strong IMO. I'm also still disappointed Tulsi Gabbard didn't make the cut, which is a shame because she's a very important counterpoint to the status quo of American imperialism and a voice that needs to be heard.

But there's still this sinking feeling I can't shake: that none of the Democratic candidates can win if they intend to go at Trump with facts, logic, or by appealing to our better angels. The normal laws of political gravity simply do not apply to Trump nor his army of pigs who who lack the moral compass and human decency that most people possess.

Trump plays to people's base fears and resentment with the gruesome efficiency of a pack of wild dogs. He weaponizes demagoguery in a way I've never seen in American politics. I'm used to the usual Republican dog whistles but Trump amplifies them like a foghorn. I don't think you can take the high road and beat this mother ****er, given how he stokes fear and anxiety to frighten people into voting for him.

And in the end, what resonates with Americans more effectively? Universally speaking, people have stronger emotional reactions to fear and disappointment than positivity or hope.

I'm no quitter and I'll continue to do my part to defeat Trump in 2020 but there's an uneasy sense of gloom that you can't beat Darth Vader when all you've got is Care Bears on your side.
    This is why I keep waffling back and forth on the election. On one hand, I see trump's approval sinking or staying low and people realizing his faults. I also see his army of cultists who do not care. He represents something that I thought was a strict minority in this country, but apparently I was naive.

Like you said, I'll do my part (in an important swing state no less) but I've already got that sinking feeling that we have four more years of this trash.