Power to Give Rep

Belichick 9/20 presser - 4 hours before releasing AB

2. Post thanked by:

Mace (09-20-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,427 Times in 3,561 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Belichick 9/20 presser - 4 hours before releasing AB

That grumpy old bastard hates answering questions. He prolly just said enough of this. **** it get rid of this guy.

4. Post thanked by:

Mace (09-20-2019),Swiper (09-21-2019),TacklingDummy (09-21-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,064 Times in 647 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This whole thing smelled something fishy. These sex-related allegations are all episodes happened a while ago. We didn't hear about it THIS year when he was with the Steelers, and Raiders. Now after he sort of weaseled his way to the Pats, these allegations came out in waves. AB is trash, no doubt. But it seemed that as soon as he signed with NE, someone spelled some beans and led the reporters to have this breakout scene.

Avenatti food tester JackJoeJimJosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,299 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Makes me think if the Bills really did go after him, their offer was made with awareness of his problems. Maybe the Raiders offer was to him an easier money grab on his way to the glory hole.

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,817 Times in 6,510 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    This whole thing smelled something fishy. These sex-related allegations are all episodes happened a while ago. We didn't hear about it THIS year when he was with the Steelers, and Raiders. Now after he sort of weaseled his way to the Pats, these allegations came out in waves. AB is trash, no doubt. But it seemed that as soon as he signed with NE, someone spelled some beans and led the reporters to have this breakout scene.
    Doesn't smell fishy to me. He turned the public floodlight on himself by drawing attention through ridiculous behavior. The people that tolerated him became sick of his antics. He's got a wide enough variety of ridiculous antics by now to kind of let you know he has issues, to be kind. He sort of invited the SI article, and doesn't know how to rein himself in or can't be bothered. Threatening texts are the latest. He's not even smart enough to consider the records he creates with his impulsive lack of self control.

He's falling apart publicly.

Next year will be the story of his new diagnosis and path to rehabilitation with a fresh perspective, unless he finishes wrecking himself by having to live in the real world and ignoring how it works because he's got money and attitude, yo.
    • "Dems have no achomlishments" - The President of the United States of America, that some people elected and defend. He says he's a stable genius by the way and some people still think so.

Is Mr. Pink the one to bring me down ? Is Peterman on an NFL roster in 12/2019 ? What avatar do I choose for Mr. Pink ? Stay tuned, it's hugely !

8. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (09-21-2019),coastal (09-21-2019),cookie G (09-20-2019),feldspar (09-21-2019),Haile SpikedLemonade (09-21-2019),kgun12 (09-21-2019),Swiper (09-21-2019),The last buffalo fan (09-21-2019),WagonCircler (09-21-2019),YardRat (09-21-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,452 Times in 2,943 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The reporter who gets Belichick to crack a smile...or string more than 2 sentences together..or state anything but the obvious...deserves a Pulitzer.

I've always loved his press conferences.

10. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (09-21-2019),kgun12 (09-21-2019),Mace (09-20-2019),sahlensguy (09-21-2019)

Can't stop. Won't stop. BertSquirtgum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,545 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What's your point?

12. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (09-21-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

AB will be in jail by this time next year. He's too stupid to stay out of trouble!
    Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    Member of the DAV RNC and NRA

14. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (09-21-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,421 Times in 3,731 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kgun12 View Post
    AB will be in jail by this time next year. He's too stupid to stay out of trouble!
    Yeah, it kinda surprises me how dumb this guy is.

This time last year, I thought he was just a great WR...then he opened his mouth.

I'm fed up with hearing his name when I'm just trying to follow football, same as most everybody.

Can't see any other team taking a flyer on this guy this year or maybe never, and that's his fault.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 3,001 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Yeah, it kinda surprises me how dumb this guy is.

This time last year, I thought he was just great ...then he opened his mouth.

I'm fed up with hearing his name, same as most everybody.

Can't see any other team taking a flyer on this guy this year or maybe never, and that's his fault.
    You can put Joe Biden in on your descriptions here too (replacing AB), it’s all right there.
    Last edited by Skooby; 09-21-2019 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

When you can’t even play for the Raiders, you know you done ****ed up! The only place he could probably play would be in Miami where they’ve go so many problems, they might not even notice his antics.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,532 Times in 3,384 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cookie G View Post
    The reporter who gets Belichick to crack a smile...or string more than 2 sentences together..or state anything but the obvious...deserves a Pulitzer.

I've always loved his press conferences.
    That's easy, ask him a detailed question about an esoteric part of special teams.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,773 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JackJoeJimJosh View Post
    Makes me think if the Bills really did go after him, their offer was made with awareness of his problems. Maybe the Raiders offer was to him an easier money grab on his way to the glory hole.
    The Bills likely just asked, found out what Brown wanted and then said no thanks. Might have found out about the off-field stuff through contacts and that just sealed the deal.

Reportedly Brown was ready to settle with her to keep her quiet but then said no. So she went public.
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus

20. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (09-21-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    Reportedly Brown was ready to settle with her to keep her quiet but then said no. So she went public.
    There are tons of these behind the door settlements - I have a friend who works for a local sports agency and he told me many these kind of "hush" deals, including a few for the most famous Buffalo sports figure. It's just that for Brown, the timing is so perfect that now, a lot coming forward at the same time. Like the SI article. Why aren't these reporters digging those stories a year ago?

Personally I happened to saw AB in his garden once. A few summers ago, I happened to go to a party of a CEO (sorry I don't want to name names, just say his company owns some well known brand of tuna cans). He has been building his new house for a couple of years in a new development area. The area has only 4 houses, and one of them just started construction and looked like 10+ bedrooms from the structure of it. Anyway, due to the constructions, and the number of guests to the party, I had to park on the road and the line extended pretty far down the road. When I walked along the metal fences of one of the finished houses, there was a pretty figured blond pushing a stroller inside the beautiful garden that I gave a few extra looks; then some dog barked and ran inside the garden towards me (maybe I was too close to the fence). Then I saw AB showed up in the lawn in T short and shorts. He gave me a big smile and waved. That's about it. No word exchanged. And yes, I traveled the same MCKnight road to that party where AB was once ticketed for driving 100 mph.

Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,382 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

There are tons of these behind the door settlements - I have a friend who works for a local sports agency and he told me many these kind of "hush" deals, including a few for the most famous Buffalo sports figure. It's just that for Brown, the timing is so perfect that now, a lot coming forward at the same time. Like the SI article. Why aren't these reporters digging those stories a year ago?

Personally I happened to saw AB in his garden once. A few summers ago, I happened to go to a party of a CEO (sorry I don't want to name names, just say his company owns some well known brand of tuna cans). He has been building his new house for a couple of years in a new development area. The area has only 4 houses, and one of them just started construction and looked like 10+ bedrooms from the structure of it. Anyway, due to the constructions, and the number of guests to the party, I had to park on the road and the line extended pretty far down the road. When I walked along the metal fences of one of the finished houses, there was a pretty figured blond pushing a stroller inside the beautiful garden that I gave a few extra looks; then some dog barked and ran inside the garden towards me (maybe I was too close to the fence). Then I saw AB showed up in the lawn in T short and shorts. He gave me a big smile and waved. That's about it. No word exchanged. And yes, I traveled the same MCKnight road to that party where AB was once ticketed for driving 100 mph.
    i lived in pittsburgh for 6 years (in the south hills mind you, so i wasn't in the north frequently), but where the f*** is it possible to travel 100 mph on mcknight?
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,524 Times in 1,773 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Usually I'm skeptical of these rape allegations. But the e-mails and texts are incriminating and the fact that she was willing to meet with the NFL told me it was more than just a money grab.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
    i lived in pittsburgh for 6 years (in the south hills mind you, so i wasn't in the north frequently), but where the f*** is it possible to travel 100 mph on mcknight?
    https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/201902120114

Picture of the ticket is in there, too.

Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,382 Times in 1,159 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/201902120114

Picture of the ticket is in there, too.
    I don’t doubt that it happened. I’m just amazed that it’s possible there is all