Thread: End of the game decisions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 686 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

End of the game decisions

It's a bit weird that they started to huddle once they got into the fringe of field goal range. Seems like they were getting the Browns on their heels a bit. Sure enough after the huddle, the Browns came out blitzing, where the offense still having trouble getting hot reads straightened out yet.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: End of the game decisions

Daboll is an idiot will always be the answer

3. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (11-10-2019),Haile SpikedLemonade (11-11-2019),Mace (11-10-2019)

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,154 Times in 6,687 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    It's a bit weird that they started to huddle once they got into the fringe of field goal range. Seems like they were getting the Browns on their heels a bit. Sure enough after the huddle, the Browns came out blitzing, where the offense still having trouble getting hot reads straightened out yet.
    That was nuts, and it was nuts throwing DiMarco out wide with Singletary useless in the backfield running horizontally away from the play while Allen tosses a leaper muscleball to Duke Williams who isn't active, so isn't there, in the end zone. It's nuts they can't march downfield with chunk plays to Beasely to free up outside receivers, or manage their timeouts, involve Singletary in the offense regularly, and ran only 14 times with RB's against a not good rushing defense. I'm a little sore about this game.
    Shot down in flames by Mr. Pink....the comedy, the tragedy, the drama, pathos, schadenfreude, one dollar off on a happy meal with the correct coupon code. Dastardly destiny dooms daring....um....myselfs, me, Mace....I to despicable destruction, darn !

5. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-11-2019),Historian (11-11-2019),Mad Bomber (11-11-2019)

Zone's most cruel & vile 2016 Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,154 Times in 6,687 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GreedoII View Post
    Daboll is an idiot will always be the answer
    I want to somehow look for something to be optimistic that Daboll might be ok. Not really coming up with anything, so it works for the moment.

7. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-11-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

His playbook may be great, but he had no feel for the game! Maybe a former QB (Dorsey) could be a better play caller....I just don’t think Daboll is in tune with the team’s strengths and when to use them.

9. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-11-2019),Mace (11-10-2019)