Thread: Opinion: Buffalo Bills don't look like serious threat to make noise in playoffs

Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,193 Times in 772 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Post Opinion: Buffalo Bills don't look like serious threat to make noise in playoffs

Tre gets some more props though!

==========================

The Buffalo Bills have already been a confusing enough team to figure out this season, and that was before they made the quick 35-minute flight to Cleveland and absorbed a frustrating 19-16 loss Sunday afternoon to the Browns.

Now what are we supposed to make of a team that found a way to lose to the Browns, doing so many of the things that have haunted Billsí squads from years past?

Well, itís becoming clearer by the week for me, because in the wake of this mostly lame performance, I think we can all inch toward agreeing that the Bills are nowhere near ready to make a decibel of noise in the playoffs, even if they somehow find their way to January.

This is as flawed a 6-3 team as weíve ever seen, one that continues to redefine the margins of mediocrity, particularly on offense where the Bills simply arenít good enough. Still. After all these years.

More...
    For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Opinion: Buffalo Bills don't look like serious threat to make noise in playoffs

8-8

Thanks
    Thanked 9,158 Times in 4,603 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Opinion: Buffalo Bills don't look like serious threat to make noise in playoffs

Didn't Vegas set our win/loss line at 6.5 ?

Regardless, this team needs another year and a new OC to boot. The schedule looks too tough for this squad from Thanksgiving on. Whatever. I want them to win as bad as anyone but a middling team taking advantage of a favorable schedule early on is who they are.

Looking for guys to blame is weak. It's a team still needing roster help and some O direction.
    Last edited by Night Train; 11-11-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    "When I'm with you girl I get an extension.. and I don't mean Alexander Graham Bell's invention."

Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom Homegrown's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,113 Times in 1,162 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    Didn't Vegas set our win/loss line at 6.5 ?

Regardless, this team needs another year and a new OC to boot. The schedule looks too tough for this squad from Thanksgiving on. Whatever. I want them to win as bad as anyone but a middling team taking advantage of a favorable schedule early on is who they are.

Looking for guys to blame is weak. It's a team still needing roster help and some O direction.
    That will be McD's 3rd OC in 4 years.....when does Coach Clappy become accountable for the poor hires to HIS coaching staff?

OC Dennison sucked
    OC Daboll sucks
    Changes are the next OC McD hires will also suck

5. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-11-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,367 Times in 7,724 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

9-7 and out of the playoffs.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,807 Times in 3,774 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I never thought they posed a serious threat in the playoffs. Wild card teams rarely do. I'm just hoping to get in.