Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Biden Ordered To Turn Over 5 Years of Financial Records In Paternity Case

Thanks
    Thanked 6,716 Times in 4,135 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hunter Biden Ordered To Turn Over 5 Years of Financial Records In Paternity Case

So what? The last thing I'm interested in is someone's paternity suit.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,652 Times in 7,898 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hunter Biden Ordered To Turn Over 5 Years of Financial Records In Paternity Case

You have to be an absolute dick sucker to cheer on Hunter Biden having to turn over financial records in a paternity case and the same time support a President who won't release a tax return.

3. Post thanked by:

ckg927 (12-07-2019),JATMtheJATM (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CommissarSpartacus View Post
    1. Trump's behavior has nothing to do with Hunter Biden's situation.

2. I've yet to hear a plausible explanation for paying Hunter Biden millions to sit on the board of Burisma.
    That's because you are not paying attention and only pimp pro-Trump bull****.

The explanation is easy...as we see this all the time.

Burisma hoped to gain influence with the Obama administration by hiring the VP's son. Of course, they failed in this hope because there is ZERO evidence that his sitting on the board had any effect in US government actions or policy.

Unlike Ivanka Trump, working IN the WH, gaining protection for her brand name in China...

China has approved 13 new Ivanka Trump trademarks, raising 'significant questions about corruption'

Or, Qatar bailing Jared Kushner (who works in the WH), from his terrible deal fo 666 Fifth Ave., that he desperately needed to dump...

Deal Gives Kushners Cash Infusion on 666 Fifth Avenue

The Burisma situation is the OPPOSITE of "corruption". If you had an ounce of intellectual integrity or honesty, you would know that. But, you don't. So you will go on and on for years pimping proven falsehoods in order to smear people that oppose your hero...Trump.

5. Post thanked by:

denverboz (12-07-2019),Historian (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,138 Times in 12,335 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    You have to be an absolute dick sucker to cheer on Hunter Biden having to turn over financial records in a paternity case and the same time support a President who won't release a tax return.
    Why?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post

Burisma hoped to gain influence with the Obama administration by hiring the VP's son.
    Thank you.

Now tell us, why would Hunter Biden take the job KNOWING it was a corrupt attempt to coerce the US government?

Or were the Biden's too stupid to understand what you and I do?

That Hunter Biden got the job not for his expertise, but for who his daddy is.

8. Post thanked by:

Goobylal (12-07-2019)

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,843 Times in 7,955 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Or to believe this is going to lead to some massive conspiracy

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Why?
    I am all for Hunter Biden paying child support but it is not really relevant.

You have a President who has all sorts of conflict of interests (and so too does his family) and Republican supporters have no problem with him not providing proper financial disclosure.

Does Putin by the way?

11. Post thanked by:

ckg927 (12-07-2019),denverboz (12-07-2019),notacon (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I am all for Hunter Biden paying child support but it is not really relevant
    You were the one that attempted to make the equivalence.

Now its not relevant?

13. Post thanked by:

Goobylal (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You were the one that attempted to make the equivalence.

Now its not relevant?
    I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump defenders who in this thread are rubbing their hands in glee over Hunter Biden.

15. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thank you.

Now tell us, why would Hunter Biden take the job KNOWING it was a corrupt attempt to coerce the US government?

Or were the Biden's too stupid to understand what you and I do?

That Hunter Biden got the job not for his expertise, but for who his daddy is.
    Ask him. If I was him, I'd take the money too. The Bidens are not corrupt. It's irrelevant if a corporation had corrupt intentions. And, you have no idea what "expertise" Hunter Biden had, or did not have.

The BIG question is why do you TOTALLY IGNORE the very REAL examples of TOTAL CORRUPTION done by Trump and his kiddies THAT WORK IN THE ****ING WHITE HOUSE???

THAT is a serious problem. But, no...you like to pimp (and are dishonest) about NO corruption....simply because Trump corruptly brought it up and used a non-story to extort and bribe Ukraine into helping destroy his most feared opponent in the 2020 election.

Funny....you NEVER brought up the situation with the Biden's before. And I believe he got the gig over 5 year ago. Where have you been???

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump defenders who in this thread are rubbing their hands in glee over Hunter Biden.
    Remember, "you do it too" is a tacit admission of guilt.

Not a great strategery.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Ask him. If I was him, I'd take the money too.
    Of course you would.

One of the first things I learned 18 years ago when I started doing this is how Americans don't understand or even care about the concept of conflict of interest.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,052 Times in 9,582 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Remember, "you do it too" is a tacit admission of guilt.

Not a great strategery.
    It's time for you to retire...

20. Post thanked by:

denverboz (12-07-2019),notacon (12-07-2019)

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,947 Times in 2,964 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Why?
    Full disclosure for one person, and not asking for the same from another.

If you can't see that, then you're just a dumb Canuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you would.

One of the first things I learned 18 years ago when I started doing this is how Americans don't understand or even care about the concept of conflict of interest.
    Does the same standard apply to Canadians too, or are you purer than the driven snow(so to speak)?
    "Do I have everybody's attention now?" -CM Punk, Monday Night RAW, 7/11/2011

"I will tell anyone who doesn't like the fact that I march to the beat of my own drummer: Kiss my ***. Stay the hell out of my way."
    -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 10/29/19

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    It's time for you to retire...
    If only I was as smart as Americans I'd get it, huh?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
    Full disclosure for one person, and not asking for the same from another.

If you can't see that, then you're just a dumb Canuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the same standard apply to Canadians too, or are you purer than the driven snow(so to speak)?
    1. The situations are not equivalent.

2. Thank you for admitting your motives are not pure.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,317 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-ukraine-trump

One of the peculiar stupidities of the American political mind is its resolute refusal to hold two separate ideas at once. Our dominant political narrative is like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book for morons, offering only a conservative red storyline or a liberal blue storyline, with nothing in between or outside those primary color bounds. Politicians themselves, out of self-interest, adhere to this narrative, which makes the political press adhere to the narrative, and before you know it you have an entire country that thinks about the ethical complexities of political economy with all the nuance of a Florida Gators fan hollering about why the Georgia Bulldogs are bad.

We are presented with politics as sports, even though sports are a terrible model for politics. A population that chooses a political party and sticks to it out of team loyalty is a good thing for political power brokers, but a bad thing for the population of people. Every hypocritical, lying, self-serving greedhead who uses politics for the most cynical possible purposes leans on the fact that, as long as they are wearing their team colors, voters will forgive them for anything. The decrepit, oligarchal state of democracy can be attributed in part to the fact that – as any sleight-of-hand magician can tell you – it is easy to pick people’s pockets when they are so easily distracted by shiny symbols. Sometimes the symbol is a Bible, or an American flag, or a shotgun and orange vest wielded by a congressman to show you that despite the fact that he went to Yale and spent his career as an oil and gas lobbyist, he shares your affinity for duck hunting. And sometimes, the distracting symbol that makes you dumb is the blue flag of the Democratic party.

When you are the son of a famous and powerful politician, you are showered with opportunity, whether you deserve it or not. This is nepotism, but it is also, if we are being direct, a form of corruption. Moral corruption. Not only because these prestigious positions are not earned, and because these celebukids are taking something that rightly should have gone to someone more deserving; but also because, even though there is rarely anything so crude as a direct quid pro quo, this undeserved largesse is always motivated to some extent by a desire by some powerful interest to take advantage of the halo of influence cast by the parents. That influence should properly accrue to the public, who their parents work for. The lavish lives afforded to famous kids are, in effect, stolen from the American people. Each coveted job handed to a president’s kid represents a small quantity of subversion of the spirit of the democratic process.

There’s a lot more to read in this article. Check it out.

25. Post thanked by:

Goobylal (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Of course you would.

Oh please. You worked on the sets of ****ty movies your whole career....you are a whore for money.

As usual, you feel the need to smear over 300 million people (except Trump) in your never-ending and demagogic, dishonest crusade against Americans. It's really repulsive.

You are a walking talking conflict of interest. You pose as some kind of arbiter of supposed destructive American foreign policy, all the while pimping the worst and most corrupt president in history.

The reason you bring up Bush too, is to promote your hero Trump. How ****ing disgusting.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Another thing. Whatever Hunter Biden did, or did not do is 100% IRRELEVANT to the serial criminality of total corruption of Trump.

28. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (12-07-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,792 Times in 3,062 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    debunked by who?
    yeah, that's the question I have whenever this "debunking" or the "no evidence" statement pops its head.

Who was asked? A few other board members of the same corrupt corporation?

What type of investigation took place to come to this conclusion?

"yeah, we asked a few capos of the Gambino family and no one said that John Gotti did anything illegal."

Well, OK then.

30. Post thanked by:

CommissarSpartacus (12-07-2019),Goobylal (12-07-2019),YardRat (12-07-2019)