Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Schools are out of control...

  1. #21
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,973
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Of course the tards distort the story. Typical commie tactic.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

  2. #22
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,471
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 11,015 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    Of course the tards distort the story. Typical commie tactic.
    Distort the story, says the holocaust denier

  3. Post thanked by:

    OpIv37 (12-16-2019)

  4. #23
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,973
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Says the braindead moron who can't think for himself. I'm so glad I'm not you.

  5. #24
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,471
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 11,015 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    Says the braindead moron who can't think for himself. I'm so glad I'm not you.
    What a bad response. You dont even have any evidence to support that

  6. #25
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,973
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    What a bad response. You dont even have any evidence to support that
    To support the Holocaust being a lie?

    I've literally dumped so much stuff on this message board pointing to it being a giant fabrication and wartime propaganda campaign to convince stupid people to throw away their lives or that their loved ones didn't throw away their lives fighting a war that the US should have never been involved in. You are literally a perfect example of the dunning kruger effect...

  7. #26
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,973
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Even JEWS have come out and said it is a lie... It's a giant scam to get reparations from Germany and pity based on lies from other gullible people.

  8. #27
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,471
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 11,015 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    To support the Holocaust being a lie?

    I've literally dumped so much stuff on this message board pointing to it being a giant fabrication and wartime propaganda campaign to convince stupid people to throw away their lives or that their loved ones didn't throw away their lives fighting a war that the US should have never been involved in. You are literally a perfect example of the dunning kruger effect...
    You posted some junk conspiracy bull****. Let me know when you have real evidence. Because your stuff is just fake BS.

    Whose the real brainwashed moron? Probably the one that holds conspiracy theory above facts
    Last edited by JATMtheJATM; 12-20-2019 at 12:11 AM.

  9. #28
    Sab and TD are insignificant ublinkwescore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Atwater, Ca.
    Posts
    23,973
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,293 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    You posted some junk conspiracy bull****. Let me know when you have real evidence. Because your stuff is just fake BS.

    Whose the real brainwashed moron? Probably the one that holds conspiracy theory above facts
    If you say so. Like I said, I'm so glad I'm not you... And I have presented MANY facts. Not "conspiracy BS"...

  10. #29
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,471
    Thanks
    8,210
    Thanked 11,015 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: Schools are out of control...

    Quote Originally Posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    If you say so. Like I said, I'm so glad I'm not you... And I have presented MANY facts. Not "conspiracy BS"...
    No, you havent. But you stay stupid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •