Thread: How to improve Bills' **** passing woes; Texans' struggling D

Thanks
    Thanked 2,232 Times in 1,724 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

How to improve Bills' **** passing woes; Texans' struggling D

http-::www.nfl.comstory:0ap3000001087379:article:how-to-improve-bills-****-passing-woes-texans-struggling-d

Thanks for the reply, Ryan. I love talking about the Buffalo Bills, whose development I've enjoyed watching from afar. I have also seen them up close and personal this season, most recently at New Era Field where they easily disposed of the Denver Broncos. The Bills (9-4) are in the thick of the AFC playoff race but aren't guaranteed a playoff spot with two monster road games left to play. It starts with a Sunday night showdown with the Pittsburgh Steelers, who are an impressive 7-1 in their last eight games, and is followed by a trip to Foxborough in Week 16. The last time Buffalo beat the Patriots in Foxborough there was a different president in office.
    The road isn't yet paved to the playoffs, and I couldn't help but notice one flaw that needs correcting after watching the Bills lose to the mighty Ravens in Week 14. But before I get to that, it's noteworthy to see just how far the Bills have come from their 6-10 record last season. The offense has improved in scoring from 30th in the league a year ago to 20th, and were an abysmal 31st in passing in 2018 before improving to a respectful 19th. On third down, they've jumped from 30th to 18th. All of these are healthy improvements behind a rebuilt and improved offensive line, along with free-agent acquisitions at receiver and a rookie class that includes right tackle Cody Ford, tight end Dawson Knox and starting running backDevin Singletary. The Bills are building this team the right way, and it's noticeable

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: How to improve Bills' **** passing woes; Texans' struggling D

Interesting stuff enjoy.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: How to improve Bills' **** passing woes; Texans' struggling D

We are building the right way.