Thread: Hunter Biden allegedly linked to multiple criminal probes

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 2,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Hunter Biden allegedly linked to multiple criminal probes

Hunter Biden and his father, former Vice President Joe Biden are not in a good political position to be in right now.

I would rather be impeached!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/23/hunter...iminal-probes/

Hunter Biden is the subject of multiple criminal investigations related to “fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” it’s claimed in court documents filed Monday in his Arkansas paternity case.
    The claims were put forward by a Florida-based private-eye firm, D&A Investigations, in Biden’s ongoing case against alleged baby mama Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former Washington, DC, stripper who went by “Dallas.”
    Biden, 49, “is the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” the filing alleges.

This paternity case is quite interesting, for it opens up the door to the corruption in Ukraine in my humble opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,247 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hunter Biden allegedly linked to multiple criminal probes

I don't think there are many people who would suggest that Hunter Biden is anything close to a saint. The problem for Trump is that it looks like he tried to get the Ukraine to go after him for political reasons rather than out of any moral outrage.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,417 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ View Post
    The problem for Trump is that it looks like he tried to get the Ukraine to go after him for political reasons rather than out of any moral outrage.

Hunter does have problems indeed we can agree on that.

IMVHO Trump will now come after Biden guns blazing now more than ever before.

So Joe had better be squeaky clean.
    It's been Joe Biden's dream all of his life to be the democrats nominee for President of the United States of America it's just a shame he's not here to enjoy it.

Terms of Conduct & Service

With the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)

Peterman rocks and Pink knows it. Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,669 Times in 6,931 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post

So Joe had better be squeaky clean.
    Why ? Trump is coated in sewer grime and it hasn't hurt him any. There shouldn't be a double standard for sludge, and the next Dem President gets to do the same crap Trump did, besides. Precedent is a bitch.
    I lost a bet with Pink and all I got was this dumb avatar that I've had awhile anyway.

5. Post thanked by:

Woodman (03-05-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Why ? Trump is coated in sewer grime and it hasn't hurt him any. There shouldn't be a double standard for sludge, and the next Dem President gets to do the same crap Trump did, besides. Precedent is a bitch.

Trump's sewage is factored in already where as Joe has never been nothing more than a bumbler stumbler fumbler if he's found with sludge that's a new development. It's like getting a flu shot Trump has had his and Joe has not.

Goose Gander works when things are comparable I agree with that.

Goose that'll be Trump vetted to the max accused of everything under the sun. This represents the flu shot.

Gander that'll be Biden not vetted in the criminal sense. This represents no inoculation.

It's going to be awesome, new ground will certainly be broken.

I'm just excited for Joe vs. Bernie debates for now.

Biden is favored but he doesn't have it totally bagged officially as of today.

The more he speaks the worse his chances are of making the sale.

Peterman rocks and Pink knows it. Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,669 Times in 6,931 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Trump's sewage is factored in already where as Joe has never been nothing more than a bumbler stumbler fumbler if he's found with sludge that's a new development. It's like getting a flu shot Trump has had his and Joe has not.

Goose Gander works when things are comparable I agree with that.

Goose that'll be Trump vetted to the max accused of everything under the sun. This represents the flu shot.

Gander that'll be Biden not vetted in the criminal sense. This represents no inoculation.

It's going to be awesome, new ground will certainly be broken.

I'm just excited for Joe vs. Bernie debates for now.

Biden is favored but he doesn't have it totally bagged officially as of today.

The more he speaks the worse his chances are of making the sale.
    Dunno. Trump is like a pound of bad hamburger that some people will cook and eat anyway, then get violently ill, or just sick and pretend not to be. Biden is a slightly stale loaf of bread you can get away with if you throw out a couple slices on the ends and make a lot of toast. Warren was that dinner you stare at a long time, not really too sure what it is or if you want to try it, Sanders is a pizza full of stuff you don't want on a pizza even if you like pizza.

And they're all past expiration date.

8. Post thanked by:

Woodman (03-05-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I enjoy how you put it together.

Well done.

10. Post thanked by:

Mace (03-05-2020)