Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You ready to stop jacking off to the flag Bimpy? If not, I also have hours of footage of all the women and children who we have freed the **** out of. Lots of wholesome footage there. Children who will never be able to play sports because they have been blinded or are missing legs and arms, girls who cannot go to school any more because our terrorist allies said women are second class, weddings attacked by our drones and cruise missiles, yeah you wonder why we have so much gun violence here, its simple its just a taste of the mass gun crimes we do against other countries.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

How will Iran respond?

Anyone routing for them?

7. Post thanked by:

Woodman (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    How will Iran respond?

Anyone routing for them?
    1. Its rooting

2. The entire world

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,907 Times in 2,635 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This must be the Evangelicals wet dream, who claim God elevated Trump into the WH to bring about the end times.
    Christians my ass.
    promote the general welfare..........

10. Post thanked by:

Downinfloflo (01-03-2020),Haile SpikedLemonade (01-03-2020),Historian (01-03-2020),Tailgunner Joe (01-03-2020)

Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 2,988 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

How will Iran respond?

Anyone routing for them?
    America has no friends, NATO is useless remember.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

13. Post thanked by:

Woodman (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by denverboz View Post
    This must be the Evangelicals wet dream, who claim God elevated Trump into the WH to bring about the end times.
    Christians my ass.
    God will return in Israel with the rapture, That's why they're so protective of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,271 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm watching CNN's discussion on the attack. The part I found interesting was an interview with a former national security official (I didn't get her name. She stated that normally months and even years before an action like taking out a foreign official like Suleimani, extensive study is done on risk versus benefit of such actions. It is generally agreed that this guy has been responsible of a long time of ordering and planning attacks on US interests, but the concern was expressed that Trump tends not to have a lot of interest in paying a lot of attention to reports about risk versus benefit of actions like this. In particular there may be significant risks to diplomatic personnel in Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries because of this action if the US has not moved to beef up protection.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

17. Post thanked by:

Woodman (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ View Post
    I'm watching CNN's discussion on the attack. The part I found interesting was an interview with a former national security official (I didn't get her name. She stated that normally months and even years before an action like taking out a foreign official like Suleimani, extensive study is done on risk versus benefit of such actions. It is generally agreed that this guy has been responsible of a long time of ordering and planning attacks on US interests, but the concern was expressed that Trump tends not to have a lot of interest in paying a lot of attention to reports about risk versus benefit of actions like this. In particular there may be significant risks to diplomatic personnel in Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries because of this action if the US has not moved to beef up protection.
    40% Of the worlds oil floats passed Iranian shores and they can mine the ocean and blow up those ships at will.

Americans are not safe in any base in the middle east.

Trump did this to defend himself against his impeachment trial.

Its all about Trump protecting Trump.

19. Post thanked by:

denverboz (01-03-2020),Haile SpikedLemonade (01-03-2020),Tailgunner Joe (01-03-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Christians my ass.
    I would not be celebrating too much if I were them. These messianic crusades to get Jeebus to come back are a major reason a lot of young people either abandon fundamentalist and evangelical ranks or Christianity all together. The hawkish Catholics see similar revolts among their young. A generation of people left evangelical Christianity and conservative catholicism after those branches of Christianity backed the invasion of Iraq. Forget Hitchens, Dawkins, Thunderf00t, AronRa and co, seeing war proclaimed as holy from the pulpit where the proclaimations of the prince of peace should be preached made many see just how hypocritical many Christian leaders were and sewed the seeds of doubt in many a heart and soul. Some of us escaped to more liberal congregations or faith traditions, but many wholly and understandably walked away from Christianity.

21. Post thanked by:

Lucidvizion (01-03-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ View Post
    CNN beating off for war again. Not surprising. Oh, and if I were you I would not watch CNN and I would boycott all their advertisers.

23. Post thanked by:

justasportsfan (01-03-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I really hope Satan and hell exist because he must have some especially delicious plans for you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You constantly post twitter botts, These are not real people.

26. Post thanked by:

Lucidvizion (01-03-2020),Tailgunner Joe (01-03-2020)

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,907 Times in 2,635 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

So when's the first terrorist attack hit? Few days? week? longer?

And where, ME, Europe, US?

I think they start within a week on Americans/ soldiers/military bases in the Middle East, and proceed outward from there.

And it sounds like this guy was so popular, not just in Iran, his fans could go postal on their own across the world. That's aside from Iran's official response.
    Last edited by denverboz; 01-03-2020 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Assassinations are never good foreign policy. The Soviet Union was entangled in a hopeless war in Afghanistan after the KGB murdered Afghanistan's wrong type of marxist president. A century ago, Gavrilo Princip -with full backing of Serbian military intelligence- murdered the heir to the Austrian throne and launched the second most destructive war in human history to date. Heaven only knows what kind of evil Agent Orange's action is going to unleash on the world.

- - - Updated - - -

So when's the first terrorist attack hit? Few days? week? longer?

And where, ME, Europe, US?

I think they start on Americans/ soldiers/military bases in the Middle East, and proceed outward from there..

I would not want to be a Special Op or merc in northeast Syria for the forseeable future. Assad is about to get almost his whole country back.

29. Post thanked by:

Lucidvizion (01-03-2020)