Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1016

Thread: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

  1. #941
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    thats your reply because you know you're full of crap when you claim to trust the Ayatollah over Trump. I'll call you a liar as well.
    You're welcome to do so. It's meaningless. Only idiots and morons believe one word that Trump says. He is easily one of the worst people in the world.

  2. #942
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    I'm just trying to help you. I was like you about 8 years ago.
    What in the world are you talking about???

    Do you mean that at one time you valued facts, truth and had some integrity??? I don't believe it. Certainly you have shown what you are now. And it ain't pretty or good for the country.

  3. #943
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    60,940
    Thanks
    2,588
    Thanked 8,154 Times in 4,760 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    231

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    You're welcome to do so. It's meaningless. Only idiots and morons believe one word that Trump says. He is easily one of the worst people in the world.
    of course it's meaningless . Just pointing out a lair(you) calling Trump a liar is also meaningless.

  4. #944
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,100
    Thanks
    1,727
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    46

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    What in the world are you talking about???

    Do you mean that at one time you valued facts, truth and had some integrity??? I don't believe it. Certainly you have shown what you are now. And it ain't pretty or good for the country.
    No, at one time I was as brain dead as you are. You might take more time but I fear you'll never recover.
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus

  5. Post thanked by:

    YardRat (01-14-2020)

  6. #945
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    No, at one time I was as brain dead as you are. You might take more time but I fear you'll never recover.

  7. #946
    Well, lookie here...
    YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    68,974
    Thanks
    20,675
    Thanked 22,077 Times in 12,327 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    194

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    You literally said you don't care that he lied
    When asked

    You said:

    And of course I expected him to lie.

    But you changed your story here.
    Look, if you want to get into "literally"...

    "I don't care if he changed this story" is literally not the same thing as "I don't care if he lies".

    Literally.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

  8. #947
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    of course it's meaningless . Just pointing out a lair(you) calling Trump a liar is also meaningless.
    Except one is accurate, Trump is a pathological and PROVEN liar, and the other is silly.

    You not realizing or comprehending that Trump is a pathological liar is your problem. And why your opinion is meaningless. Dealing with you is like dealing with a madman barking at the moon. You are barking at Trump in inexplicable and insane idolization.

    It's sad.

  9. #948
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    33,371
    Thanks
    2,388
    Thanked 4,628 Times in 3,301 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    88

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Except one is accurate, Trump is a pathological and PROVEN liar, and the other is silly.

    You not realizing or comprehending that Trump is a pathological liar is your problem. And why your opinion is meaningless. Dealing with you is like dealing with a madman barking at the moon. You are barking at Trump in inexplicable and insane idolization.

    It's sad.
    Well with you spouting falsehoods yourself on a near daily basis, it doesn't really register when you go off on a vitriolic rant against anyone else for doing the same thing. "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," I quoted, and then you immediately responded with how that was NOT a lie by Obama, and you have proved this MANY times before, and offered to get additional links. NotaLinks that lead to LibFlake Land.

    At least Trump's Disinfo keeps the Deep State off balance. In your case, it merely makes YOU look unbalanced.

    Patti

  10. Post thanked by:

    ticatfan (01-15-2020)

  11. #949
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    Well with you spouting falsehoods yourself on a near daily basis, it doesn't really register when you go off on a vitriolic rant against anyone else for doing the same thing. "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor," I quoted, and then you immediately responded with how that was NOT a lie by Obama, and you have proved this MANY times before, and offered to get additional links. NotaLinks that lead to LibFlake Land.

    At least Trump's Disinfo keeps the Deep State off balance. In your case, it merely makes YOU look unbalanced.

    Patti
    Let's see some of these "falsehood". If I dod so "every day" they should be easy to list, and prove that I lied.

    The one example you gave, is, of course, dishonest.

    You are, of course, lying about that. Trump Chumps like you cannot tell the difference between true and lies.


    Put up or STFU.

    Please...go and seek psychiatric help. You REALLY need it. Go and tell the doctor all about how grieved parents faked their kindergartners deaths. Tell the doctor all about this massive "scandals" that are going to consume President Obama any moment now. Go tell the doctor how much you adore Trump, and why.

  12. #950
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    24,733
    Thanks
    6,423
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,193 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    73

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Let's see some of these "falsehood". If I dod so "every day" they should be easy to list, and prove that I lied.

    The one example you gave, is, of course, dishonest.

    You are, of course, lying about that. Trump Chumps like you cannot tell the difference between true and lies.


    Put up or STFU.

    Please...go and seek psychiatric help. You REALLY need it. Go and tell the doctor all about how grieved parents faked their kindergartners deaths. Tell the doctor all about this massive "scandals" that are going to consume President Obama any moment now. Go tell the doctor how much you adore Trump, and why.
    Sorry nottie, but she is right. Go back and read your stuff that last few months and get back to us.
    I admire china because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime.
    PM Justin Trudeau.

  13. #951
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Sorry nottie, but she is right. Go back and read your stuff that last few months and get back to us.
    No...YOU go back and show what in the world you liars are talking about. Then, I'll get back to you.

  14. #952
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    24,733
    Thanks
    6,423
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,193 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    73

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    No...YOU go back and show what in the world you liars are talking about. Then, I'll get back to you.
    Read every one of your posts and if you still cant figure it out, then you are nothing but a troll. At one time you were one of the top posters here ,then you lost it.

  15. #953
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    Read every one of your posts and if you still cant figure it out, then you are nothing but a troll. At one time you were one of the top posters here ,then you lost it.
    As usual, you have NOTHING to back up your bull****.

    Do you even understand the word "lie"??? Or "dishonesty"?!?!?!

    Put up or STFU!!!

  16. #954
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    60,940
    Thanks
    2,588
    Thanked 8,154 Times in 4,760 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    231

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Except one is accurate, Trump is a pathological and PROVEN liar, and the other is silly.

    You not realizing or comprehending that Trump is a pathological liar is your problem. And why your opinion is meaningless. Dealing with you is like dealing with a madman barking at the moon. You are barking at Trump in inexplicable and insane idolization.

    It's sad.
    Im ok with you calling him a liar. Im not disputing that Just saying you're just like him.

  17. Post thanked by:

    Goobylal (01-15-2020),ticatfan (01-16-2020)

  18. #955
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,100
    Thanks
    1,727
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 1,972 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    46

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Im ok with you calling him a liar. Im not disputing that Just saying you're just like him.
    His puppet masters are liars as well.

  19. Post thanked by:

    justasportsfan (01-17-2020)

  20. #956
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Im ok with you calling him a liar. Im not disputing that Just saying you're just like him.
    Prove it.

  21. #957
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    33,371
    Thanks
    2,388
    Thanked 4,628 Times in 3,301 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    88

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Prove it.

  22. #958
    Legendary Zoner coastal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,701
    Thanks
    15,953
    Thanked 9,977 Times in 5,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    48

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    [video=youtube;bpRHVw0VXP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpRHVw0VXP0
    do you even grasp the absurdity of you posting a Bruce video?

  23. Post thanked by:

    notacon (01-16-2020)

  24. #959
    The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    ottawa valley
    Posts
    24,733
    Thanks
    6,423
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,193 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    73

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    As usual, you have NOTHING to back up your bull****.

    Do you even understand the word "lie"??? Or "dishonesty"?!?!?!

    Put up or STFU!!!
    OMG You are worse than trump.

  25. #960
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15,845
    Thanks
    10,093
    Thanked 6,813 Times in 4,210 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    41

    Re: US air strike kills top Iranian general in Bagdad

    Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    OMG You are worse than trump.
    Again....prove it!!!

    You can't because it's just plain silly. But, hey....have at it. I have thousands of posts that should make it easy for you to prove....but, you have to show why what I wrote is a lie.


    BTW....I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER posted ANYTHING that I knew was not true.

    So...we are back to...Put up or STFU!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •