Thread: Abby Huntsman Confronts Bloomberg Over ‘Sexist’ Comments

Hall of Fame Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,321 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Abby Huntsman Confronts Bloomberg Over ‘Sexist’ Comments

https-::www.thedailybeast.com:the-view-host-abby-huntsman-confronts-michael-bloomberg-over-sexist-comments-and-ndas?ref=home

At the end of his first of three segments Wednesday morning onThe View, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg wrapped up his answer on the controversial “stop-and-frisk” policy by saying, “In some things, I did it wrong and I apologized and then tried to do something else.”

“Well, we’re going to give you more time to apologize,” Whoopi Goldberg said before throwing the commercial. That’s exactly what they did after the break, but this time, a defiant Bloomberg refused to take responsibility.
    Terms of Conduct & Service

Round 1 with the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)

In the words of the famous boxer, Jack Jenkins, “don’t take this ass whipping personally"

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Abby Huntsman Confronts Bloomberg Over ‘Sexist’ Comments

I thought that said Abbie Hoffman at first and I was like, wow. Impressive

3. Post thanked by:

denverboz (01-16-2020)

Hall of Fame Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

“I also have friends that have worked at your company and have wonderful things to say, but you have been accused in the past of making lewd and sexist comments and fostering a frat-like culture at your company that was uncomfortable for some female employees,” Abby Huntsman, who will leave a different kind of “toxic” work environment at the end of this week, said. “ABC has actually has spoken to several women who want to share their stories, but you won't release them from their NDAs.”

Huntsman then paraphrased Bloomberg’s 2020 Democratic primary rival Elizabeth Warren, who said, “If his company has an enviable record, then let people in his company or former people from his company speak about that enviable record. What is it that Michael Bloomberg has to hide?”

Thanks
    Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,205 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Probably wrong thread to make this comment but I think Abby Huntsman is pretty hot

Thanks
    Thanked 3,886 Times in 2,205 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman
    What is it that Michael Bloomberg has to hide?” [/SIZE][/FONT]
    pretty sure there isn't a Michael Bloomberg Access Hollywood tape out there nor are there 20 something women accusing him of harrassment so the bar is pretty low if Bloomberg were to become the nominee

Hall of Fame Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    pretty sure there isn't a Michael Bloomberg Access Hollywood tape out there nor are there 20 something women accusing him of harrassment so the bar is pretty low if Bloomberg were to become the nominee

Mikey Mikey Mikey you need an access hollywood tape now i guess.

Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 2,988 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Women need to take some responsibility and stop throwing themselves at wealthy and or powerful men.

And women need to start calling out those women, If they know you got power and money, They don't care about your wife or family.

As Bill Burr so eloquently put it, There's an epidemic of gold digging whores in this country.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,828 Times in 4,220 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    Women need to take some responsibility and stop throwing themselves at wealthy and or powerful men.

And women need to start calling out those women, If they know you got power and money, They don't care about your wife or family.

As Bill Burr so eloquently put it, There's an epidemic of gold digging whores in this country.
    Fair point.

I'm pretty sure that powerful men (and even non-powerful men) that try to take advantage of women and sexually harass (and abuse) them as a mater of course is an exponentially worse problem than gold diggers.

Gee.....Trump only married three gold diggers, but has sexually harassed and assaulted...probably hundreds and hundreds. The stories of his creepiness surrounding the Miss Universe Pageant that he owned are prime examples.