Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

  1. #1
    Registered User jamze132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    23,388
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    82

    Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=68444984

    A construction worker in Florida has been accused of murdering his pro-Trump boss with a trowel after a political argument on the construction site where they both worked and then throwing an American flag on the man’s body.

    The incident occurred on Monday morning at approximately 10:30 a.m. when emergency dispatchers received a call from co-workers saying that Mason Trever Toney, 28, had stabbed and killed their boss, 28-year-old William Steven Knight on the Florida Turnpike job site, according to the arrest affidavit obtained by ABC News’ Orlando affiliate WFTV.


    Killed him with a trowel. Ouch!

  2. #2
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,755
    Thanks
    9,848
    Thanked 18,507 Times in 9,215 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    246

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Well, the righty won't be able to vote cuz he's dead and the lefty won't be able to vote because he's in jail, so that's a push as far as November is concerned.

  3. Post thanked by:

    ckg927 (01-23-2020),denverboz (01-22-2020),Downinfloflo (01-22-2020),Haile SpikedLemonade (01-22-2020),jamze132 (01-22-2020),TacklingDummy (01-22-2020)

  4. #3
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    62,326
    Thanks
    6,209
    Thanked 3,475 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida



    All the loser needs is one of the pussy hats.
    Draft a franchise QB that X-Era would be proud to put in his user name for the next 13 years.

  5. #4
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,369
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Well, the righty won't be able to vote cuz he's dead and the lefty won't be able to vote because he's in jail, so that's a push as far as November is concerned.
    Bernie is working on that.

  6. #5
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,081
    Thanks
    8,244
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 8,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    92

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Well, the righty won't be able to vote cuz he's dead and the lefty won't be able to vote because he's in jail, so that's a push as far as November is concerned.
    Bruh, what the ****?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Bernie is working on that.
    He is?

  7. #6
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,369
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=68444984

    A construction worker in Florida has been accused of murdering his pro-Trump boss with a trowel after a political argument on the construction site where they both worked and then throwing an American flag on the man’s body.

    The incident occurred on Monday morning at approximately 10:30 a.m. when emergency dispatchers received a call from co-workers saying that Mason Trever Toney, 28, had stabbed and killed their boss, 28-year-old William Steven Knight on the Florida Turnpike job site, according to the arrest affidavit obtained by ABC News’ Orlando affiliate WFTV.


    Killed him with a trowel. Ouch!
    it's the trowels fault. Time to ban it.

  8. Post thanked by:

    ticatfan (01-22-2020)

  9. #7
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    62,326
    Thanks
    6,209
    Thanked 3,475 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Well, the righty won't be able to vote cuz he's dead and the lefty won't be able to vote because he's in jail, so that's a push as far as November is concerned.
    Quick edit.

    Put “Thoughts and prayers” in front of it. All be good.

  10. Post thanked by:

    OpIv37 (01-22-2020)

  11. #8
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,340
    Thanks
    1,873
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,417 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post


    All the loser needs is one of the pussy hats.
    Welcome to prison.
    It's been Joe Biden's dream all of his life to be the democrats nominee for President of the United States of America it's just a shame he's not here to enjoy it.

    Terms of Conduct & Service


    With the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

    Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)





  12. #9
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,369
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post


    He is?

    we've gone through this before. ANother look the other way which is why you dont remember?

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/3548232002/

  13. #10
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,755
    Thanks
    9,848
    Thanked 18,507 Times in 9,215 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    246

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Bernie is working on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    we've gone through this before. ANother look the other way which is why you dont remember?

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/3548232002/
    That's still a mischaracterization. He stated an opinion that prisoners should be allowed to vote. You said "He's working on that" which would imply he's actually doing something to make it happen- like introducing legislation or something. He hasn't.

  14. #11
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,081
    Thanks
    8,244
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 8,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    92

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    we've gone through this before. ANother look the other way which is why you dont remember?

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/3548232002/
    I asked a question. You really need to calm down. Seriously. Enough is enough.

  15. #12
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,369
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    That's still a mischaracterization. He stated an opinion that prisoners should be allowed to vote. You said "He's working on that" which would imply he's actually doing something to make it happen- like introducing legislation or something. He hasn't.
    omg. It was tongue in cheek. Obviously he's not working on it ...yet. He's busy trying to not get screwed by the dems.

  16. #13
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,369
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    I asked a question. You really need to calm down. Seriously. Enough is enough.
    relax. Try not to post with your emotions.

  17. #14
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,081
    Thanks
    8,244
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 8,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    92

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    relax. Try not to post with your emotions.
    Dude. You seriously need to stop.

    A question was asked.
    Last edited by JATMtheJATM; 01-22-2020 at 01:54 PM.

  18. #15
    Unreachable Douche
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    62,326
    Thanks
    6,209
    Thanked 3,475 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    158

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida
    The thread title is misleading. Going by the article the Trump supporter wasn’t “psycho”.

    But the lefty clearly is psycho.

    Why be angry about having a different opinion? He probably hated homosexuals and obese people too.

  19. #16
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,340
    Thanks
    1,873
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,417 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    The thread title is misleading. Going by the article the Trump supporter wasn’t “psycho”.

    But the lefty clearly is psycho.

    Why be angry about having a different opinion? He probably hated homosexuals and obese people too.
    I thought that was the case the only real Psycho here is the Killer.

  20. Post thanked by:

    Discotrish (01-22-2020)

  21. #17
    realultimatepower.net JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle, NJ
    Posts
    12,801
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 11,966 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    And all this **** happened in Florida.

    Because of course it did!

    This ****ing state, man...

    Every time something stupid makes national news, I repeat to myself silently, "Please don't be Florida, please don't be Florida, please don't be Florida..."
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

  22. Post thanked by:

    ckg927 (01-23-2020),denverboz (01-22-2020),jamze132 (01-22-2020),JATMtheJATM (01-22-2020),notacon (01-22-2020)

  23. #18
    RABBI Haile SpikedLemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27,944
    Thanks
    32,889
    Thanked 11,850 Times in 8,030 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    67

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    It's a start.

    More to come.

  24. #19
    Registered User jamze132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    23,388
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked 2,464 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    82

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    It's a start.

    More to come.
    So you’re advocating the murder of Trump supporters?

  25. #20
    Avenatti food tester JackJoeJimJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Portland, Oregon Cocoa Mate: Farty-Pus
    Posts
    6,646
    Thanks
    2,479
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    22

    Re: Lefty Psycho Kills Righty Psycho in Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    So you’re advocating the murder of Trump supporters?
    I advocate their legal murder, whenever that comes around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •