Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump in DAVOS

Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 Times in 3,294 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Trump in DAVOS

Trump said "We have found answers to things people have thought would not be possible."

This was one of Trump's greatest speeches. (his first inaugural speech was the best)

Little media coverage, they're too busy with the shampeachment.

I wonder what Trump's referring to.

An invention?

CURES?

Patti

Victimizing The Victimizer Downinfloflo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,618 Times in 2,957 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Trump in DAVOS

Sniffy McAdderall has no idea WTF he's talking about and he looks like a fool on the world stage.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,196 Times in 9,665 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He's yesterday's news....

Dumber than the average blonde :-) Blondie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,916 Times in 5,524 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

America is flourishing..... bwahahahahaha

America is flourishing for people like him, that’s it.

I have a friend, x-ray tech, who works 7-days a week, and still can’t afford to buy a house here because the bank will only approve a loan for $180k.

making people work more isn’t making America great again.... it’s disgusting that anyone supports him, or that thought process.
    My Mistake ~~ Sparty

Thanks
    Thanked 11,890 Times in 5,871 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Downinfloflo View Post
    Sniffy McAdderall has no idea WTF he's talking about and he looks like a fool on the world stage.
    LOL @ Sniffy McAdderall

+1
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

6. Post thanked by:

coastal (01-23-2020),Historian (01-23-2020),JATMtheJATM (01-23-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

I have a friend, x-ray tech, who works 7-days a week, and still can’t afford to buy a house here because the bank will only approve a loan for $180k.

making people work more isn’t making America great again.... it’s disgusting that anyone supports him, or that thought process.
    What's interesting is that even though the stock market is doing well and unemployment is low, the majority of Americans say they aren't better off financially since Trump took office.

By all traditional measures, you'd think this would be an enormous boon for a sitting president but...

31% said their finances have gotten worse since Trump won the White House

33% said their finances haven’t gotten better or worse in the same time frame.

35% said they've noticed a positive change in their finances since Trump took office.

And in a way that makes sense since something like 82% of all new wealth goes to the top 1%.

So naturally, most ordinary Americans aren't feeling the boom they're being told is happening.

8. Post thanked by:

Blondie (01-23-2020),Haile SpikedLemonade (01-23-2020),JATMtheJATM (01-23-2020)

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,973 Times in 8,051 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    What's interesting is that even though the stock market is doing well and unemployment is low, the majority of Americans say they aren't better off financially since Trump took office.

By all traditional measures, you'd think this would be an enormous boon for a sitting president but...

35% said they've noticed a positive change in their finances since Trump took office.

And in a way that makes sense since something like 82% of all new wealth goes to the top 1%.

So naturally, most ordinary Americans aren't feeling the boom they're being told is happening.
    Were also equating a low unemployment to this as well. But if jobs are offering a better salary, what's so great about it?

My better half and I get by pretty well (shes the bread winner) and one day her and I were talking about how to make money and I told her I wish I was a woman, so I could sell my feet pictures online. Theres a serious market out there and dudes will pay hundreds of dollars for em. That's what some people have been reduced to. Having to sell pictures of their ****ing feet for extra cash

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So you think Joe Biden has a great economic plan?

Patti

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    So you think Joe Biden has a great economic plan?

Patti
    What the **** is this? Are we not allowed to point out trumps faults and failures and lies without you deflecting to "what about biden/hillary/sanders/warren?"

Stop it. Your guy isnt living up to expectations in this area, despite claims he is. Stop spinning your hamster wheel to defend him. You can criticize him and still support him, or be a fan. When you do this, you're just as clueless and biased as notty, who you constantly get at for being uninformed. You're literally the exact same way.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    What the **** is this? Are we not allowed to point out trumps faults and failures and lies without you deflecting to "what about biden/hillary/sanders/warren?"

Stop it. Your guy isnt living up to expectations in this area, despite claims he is. Stop spinning your hamster wheel to defend him. You can criticize him and still support him, or be a fan. When you do this, you're just as clueless and biased as notty, who you constantly get at for being uninformed. You're literally the exact same way.
    You're getting awfully bossy. I think that 'mod' designation has gone to your head! I don't have to stop defending my guy. His record speaks for itself. In an election year, it is absolutely relevant to ask "What about Your Guy's (or gal's) Plan?" If it isn't better than Trump's, what's the point? Do you even know what Biden's economic plan IS? If any of the current candidates has a "great economic plan" maybe you can identify for us which is your favorite. Pick a candidate, pick a plan.

Here are Trump's accomplishments on taxes:

Under President Trumpís leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:

Is the first major tax reform signed in 30 years.

• Provided tax relief for 82% of middle-class families.
    • Doubled the Child Tax Credit proving an additional $1,000 per child in tax relief for working parents.
    • Nearly doubled the standard deduction, a change that simplified the tax filing process for millions of Americans.
    • Cut taxes for small business by 20%, providing $415 billion in tax relief for small business owners.
    • Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers.
    • Spurred new investments into the American economy, after it was passed businesses invested $482 billion into new American projects.
    • Repealed Obamacareís burdensome individual mandate.
    • Made U.S. companies competitive on the world stage, lowering the corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%.

Patti

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Were also equating a low unemployment to this as well. But if jobs are offering a better salary, what's so great about it?

My better half and I get by pretty well (shes the bread winner) and one day her and I were talking about how to make money and I told her I wish I was a woman, so I could sell my feet pictures online. Theres a serious market out there and dudes will pay hundreds of dollars for em. That's what some people have been reduced to. Having to sell pictures of their ****ing feet for extra cash
    LOL

Honest to god, is there anything men won't jerk off to?

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You're getting awfully bossy. I think that 'mod' designation has gone to your head! I don't have to stop defending my guy. His record speaks for itself. In an election year, it is absolutely relevant to ask "What about Your Guy's (or gal's) Plan?" If it isn't better than Trump's, what's the point? Do you even know what Biden's economic plan IS? If any of the current candidates has a "great economic plan" maybe you can identify for us which is your favorite. Pick a candidate, pick a plan.

Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:

• Doubled the Child Tax Credit proving an additional $1,000 per child in tax relief for working parents.
    • Nearly doubled the standard deduction, a change that simplified the tax filing process for millions of Americans.
    • Cut taxes for small business by 20%, providing $415 billion in tax relief for small business owners.
    • Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers.
    • Spurred new investments into the American economy, after it was passed businesses invested $482 billion into new American projects.
    • Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
    • Made U.S. companies competitive on the world stage, lowering the corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%.

Patti
    Being a mod has nothing to do with this. It has to do with your deflections and misinformation when your guy isnt living up to your expectations and not holding him accountable

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Being a mod has nothing to do with this. It has to do with your deflections and misinformation when your guy isnt living up to your expectations and not holding him accountable
    I'll take that as a Didn't Bother Looking At Any of the Candidates' Economic Plans.

Patti

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

LOL

Honest to god, is there anything men won't jerk off to?
    *unzips pants while reading post*

Nope

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take that as a Didn't Bother Looking At Any of the Candidates' Economic Plans.

Patti
    Because they have nothing to do with the current state of the economy and the president selling us lies about it

Thanks
    Thanked 6,800 Times in 4,199 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Every fact check of any of Trump's stupid and 3rd grade level speeches illustrate that you cannot believe a single word he says.

The idiots that DO believe him are THE problem in this country.

When Trump says that "We have found answers to things people have thought would not be possible." it means that he has made corruption the centerpiece of his whole administration and no one ever thought it possible to have so many 10's of million Cultists that are so stupid to be bamboozled by this con man every day.

Trump has not solved one thing. All he has done is create problems and then backtrack and "fix" the problem that HE created, going back to status quo (or worse) and then lie and crow about how great he is.

This is the world of extreme narcissists. Trump's like the jerk who commits arson and then acts like he's some kind of hero because he called the fire dept.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,196 Times in 9,665 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

That's because all of those tax cuts are being used to buy back stock, thus overinflating a company's worth.

As opposed to investing in new equipment and labor.

Just wait till this bubble bursts.

2008 will be the good old days.

19. Post thanked by:

Blondie (01-23-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,800 Times in 4,199 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Under President Trumpís leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:

• Repealed Obamacareís burdensome individual mandate.

Patti
    So....did you go to the White House misinformation farm for this bull****???

The tax cut for the filthy rich and corporations was and IS a HUGE bust, and has not done ONE THING it promised to do.

Millions of taxpayers had their tax bill GO UP!! And the rest of the "middle class" saw every penny of the paltry little they realized from this boneheaded "reform" eaten up by higher prices because of his stupid tariffs...higher health insurance cost because of his stupid obsession with weakening the ACA and continued repression of wages for for everyone because of the refusal to increase the minimum wage (several states have bypassed his stupidity and raised it themselves that has helped MORE Americans MUCH more than ANYTHING Trump has done).

The paltry little most Americans see in tax relief will disappear in a short time, while the inexcusable and indefensible MASSIVE GIVEAWAY to the BIGGEST Corporations is forever (or at lest until the Democrat's can repeal it).

Trump is literally PAYING corporations that have HUGE profits with ZERO taxation and refunds. The insipid and absurd premise.....Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers."

....is a MASSIVE LIE and distortion. There are over 100 MILLION workers in the US. And the tax cuts did not effect wages in any meaningful way. Manufacturing is in RECESSION....and the "investment" that this stupid tax cut was supposed to result in DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL!!!! In FACT, capital investment it went DOWN.

These 7 charts show Trump's tax cuts still haven't been the economic 'rocket fuel' he promised, 2 years after the fact

Trump Cultists that support this debacle are idiots.

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

Only $180 grand, the poor guy. America is doomed. lol
    I admire china because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime.
    PM Justin Trudeau.

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,188 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

No matter what trump did or does , the left will never and I mean never give him any credit, that is what the left does now. The minute he won, the left went on a tirade and have been doing everything to remove him from office, without going to the polls. And that is why trump wins again, unless the dems get off their impeachment ass and get a proper person picked and good policy. The same thing happened up here when Harper won.

LETS GO BLUE!
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    No matter what trump did or does , the left will never and I mean never give him any credit, that is what the left does now. The minute he won, the left went on a tirade and have been doing everything to remove him from office, without going to the polls. And that is why trump wins again, unless the dems get off their impeachment ass and get a proper person picked and good policy. The same thing happened up here when Harper won.
    Ok, that's great. The point is that trump isnt moving the needle nearly as much as he claims and takes credit for. And when your reply to that is a deflection, it's not a good look.