Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 166

Thread: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Remind

  1. #41
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    60,999
    Thanks
    2,596
    Thanked 8,175 Times in 4,773 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    231

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    LOL

    Look if you want to be a stunted little creep and keep obsessing over this little girl, be my guest.

    Unlike you, who probably spent your formative years pulling the wings off flies, she's promoting the environment.

    OH NOEZ THE EVIL OF IT ALL!

    That's all I got. The fact that you see conspiracies in every shadow is just you being a deluded fruitcake. Your problem, not mine.
    nope. You are deflecting my posts by attempting to make my posts about her when in fact I am talking about your condoning child abuse. Congrats on using children for your dirty work

  2. #42
    realultimatepower.net JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle, NJ
    Posts
    12,747
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 11,890 Times in 5,871 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    nope. You are deflecting my posts by attempting to make my posts about her when in fact I am talking about your condoning child abuse. Congrats on using children for your dirty work
    This is YOUR claim.

    You've built this bizarre conspiracy around YOUR obsession with a child.

    Creepy little weirdo that you are.

    Leave me out of your delusions.
    Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

  3. #43
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    60,999
    Thanks
    2,596
    Thanked 8,175 Times in 4,773 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    231

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    This is YOUR claim.

    You've built this bizarre conspiracy around YOUR obsession with a child.

    Creepy little weirdo that you are.

    Leave me out of your delusions.
    its not about her but the left using her . Child abuse.

  4. #44
    realultimatepower.net JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle, NJ
    Posts
    12,747
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 11,890 Times in 5,871 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Okay lil feller, go be a creep somewhere else. I've had my fill of absurd conspiracy theories for the day and Patti isn't even posting yet.

  5. #45
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    60,999
    Thanks
    2,596
    Thanked 8,175 Times in 4,773 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    231

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    Okay lil feller, go be a creep somewhere else. I've had my fill of absurd conspiracy theories for the day and Patti isn't even posting yet.
    its not a theory . The left is making a mentally ill child the poster child of their agenda. Pathetic.

    Look the other way all you want

  6. #46
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    even so. I never acted like its a death sentence. You are trying to justify the left using a mentally ill child for their agenda.
    A baseless claim.

  7. #47
    realultimatepower.net JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle, NJ
    Posts
    12,747
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 11,890 Times in 5,871 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    A baseless claim.
    It's hilarious.

    Brave kid addresses UN about climate change.

    Media covers it.

    Therefore, CHILD ABUSE!

    LOL

    justa is as wacky as they make 'em.

  8. #48
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    It's hilarious.

    Brave kid addresses UN about climate change.

    Media covers it.

    Therefore, CHILD ABUSE!

    LOL

    justa is as wacky as they make 'em.
    It's a narrative concocted out of thin air. Shes putting herself out there. Shes articulate and passionate. And people are acting that because she has aspergers, it makes her easy to manipulate and use and put out there as a prop. It actually looks like that because of her mental illness, she cant possibly be this good and successful at getting her message across, therefore, it must be fake. Shows how they think of people with mental illness if anything

  9. #49
    realultimatepower.net JoeMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle, NJ
    Posts
    12,747
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 11,890 Times in 5,871 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    51

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    It's a narrative concocted out of thin air. Shes putting herself out there. Shes articulate and passionate. And people are acting that because she has aspergers, it makes her easy to manipulate and use and put out there as a prop. It actually looks like that because of her mental illness, she cant possibly be this good and successful at getting her message across, therefore, it must be fake. Shows how they think of people with mental illness if anything
    The soft bigotry of low expectations...

    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JATMtheJATM again."

  10. Post thanked by:

    JATMtheJATM (01-25-2020)

  11. #50
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    33,389
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 4,638 Times in 3,308 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    88

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMama View Post
    This is YOUR claim.

    You've built this bizarre conspiracy around YOUR obsession with a child.

    Creepy little weirdo that you are.

    Leave me out of your delusions.
    Well, it seems Greta's dad and other adults are actually doing her blog posts, so maybe we should be obsessed with GRETA'S DAD.

    Patti

  12. #51
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    Well, it seems Greta's dad and other adults are actually doing her blog posts, so maybe we should be obsessed with GRETA'S DAD.

    Patti
    "It seems"

    More baseless claims

  13. #52
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    33,389
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 4,638 Times in 3,308 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    88

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    "It seems"

    More baseless claims
    Facebook Software Glitch Shows Greta's Dad Is Behind Her Social Media Posts

    Patti

  14. #53
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Zero hedge reports..

    Yup. A fake news site making a claim.

    Try again

  15. #54
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    33,389
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 4,638 Times in 3,308 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    88

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Zero hedge reports..

    Yup. A fake news site making a claim.

    Try again

  16. #55
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    I know, I like facts. Sorry

  17. #56
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,818
    Thanks
    1,710
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,321 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    23

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Theres zero proof of what you claim. None. It's a theory designed to discredit her.
    Pretty sure nobody wants to discredit her.
    Now her handlers that's a different situation.
    Terms of Conduct & Service


    Round 1 with the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

    Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)





    In the words of the famous boxer, Jack Jenkins, ďdonít take this ass whipping personally"



  18. #57
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Pretty sure nobody wants to discredit her.
    Now her handlers that's a different situation.
    Yeah, you literally just did it.

  19. #58
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,818
    Thanks
    1,710
    Thanked 1,767 Times in 1,321 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    23

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Yeah, you literally just did it.
    I discredit her handlers.
    She's fine just a kid so innocent from those who chose to exploit her.
    The exploitation is the problem.
    That's on the adults doing it.
    So literally I did not.

  20. #59
    Registered User jamze132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    23,197
    Thanks
    3,380
    Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,429 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    81

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    As I mentioned. She has aspergers. Aspergers traits include obsession. I wouldnt be surprised at all if climate change consumes her attention often. Including when she's not in front of a mass of humans listening to her.
    I know all about aspergers as thatís where my son falls on the spectrum. Yes, itís an obsession, but itís also cyclic. Sheíll be onto something else soon, then back to the planet.

    The poor girl was used for cheap political points and thatís is a fact. Itís pretty sad that anyone would put her in front of a camera for their agenda but itís even worse for anyone to attack her.

  21. #60
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,429
    Thanks
    8,204
    Thanked 11,004 Times in 8,077 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    90

    Re: CNN's Chris Cuomo rips 'Trumpers' for attacking 'kid' Greta Thunberg, Critics Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    I know all about aspergers as that’s where my son falls on the spectrum. Yes, it’s an obsession, but it’s also cyclic. She’ll be onto something else soon, then back to the planet.

    The poor girl was used for cheap political points and that’s is a fact. It’s pretty sad that anyone would put her in front of a camera for their agenda but it’s even worse for anyone to attack her.
    See, that's where you lose me.

    You can think she was used. But there is no proof. I think it's rather gross to assume she was pushed into this, or she has a shadow figure using her.. it reads that she isnt capable or smart enough to realize what's happening, or that she cant be this successful of her own merit and talents.

    Like you and I both said, it's an obsession. She also couldn't fake it. She wants to be there. She wants this attention. She cares. Shes far more articulate and polished then most people. Of course people are going to rally behind her.

    Frankly, I'm proud of her. Genuinely proud. I love her message. I love her passion. So hopefully she just keeps going. Because not only is she a great poster child for the climate movement, but also shattering the appearance
    of limits of those who suffer with Aspergers are capable of.
    Last edited by JATMtheJATM; 01-26-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •