Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSN Could Eichel eventually want out of Buffalo if things donít improve?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,257 Times in 8,242 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: TSN Could Eichel eventually want out of Buffalo if things donít improve?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    He's statistically having his best season in the NHL and is still a career - 54 player.

How is being a minus player elevating the play of the people on the ice around you?

If you elevated the play of your teammates, you'd generate far more scoring chances for your offense giving less chances for your defense and goalie to get burned.

Jack doesn't do any of that. He gets lazy. He tries to skate through entire teams to be flashy. He complains to the press. And the real problem is that's your organizations cornerstone piece. What kind of example are you setting to your organization when the face of your organization does that?

He's pretty immovable though because his contract is asinine.
    Completely the opposite. Hes having an MVP season and 10 mil for his production is a steal at this point. Most teams would jump at that and beyond.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

he wants out now i'm sure

Buckle me in on the highway of sin mightysimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 918 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GreedoII View Post
    he wants out now i'm sure
    doesn't matter. 6 more years under contract and nearly impossible to trade for at least a few years until the market easily passes it or the cap goes up a bunch.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mightysimi View Post
    doesn't matter. 6 more years under contract and nearly impossible to trade for at least a few years until the market easily passes it or the cap goes up a bunch.
    Oh I get it....just his play may show it too as this gets worse and worse