Thread: Antonio Brown: I havent Done Anything That Bad

Hall of Fame Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 1,344 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Antonio Brown: I havent Done Anything That Bad

I feel like Ive just been doing whats best for me, Brown said. Any time someone is doing whats best for them, thats outside the normal rules and regulations, its going to be scrutiny, but I havent done anything that bad. I showed some bad emotions in some bad situations.

Brown added, however, that he does not need to play for the money.
    Ive already established the wealth. Ive made the $100 million, Ive got the wills and trust funds. Ive been one of the few guys to do right and take care of myself, Brown said.

https-::profootballtalk.nbcsports.com:2020:02:15:antonio-brown-i-havent-done-anything-that-bad:
    Terms of Conduct & Service

Round 1 with the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)

In the words of the famous boxer, Jack Jenkins, dont take this ass whipping personally"

Hall of Fame Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 1,344 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Antonio Brown: I havent Done Anything That Bad

https-::profootballtalk.nbcsports.com:2020:02:15:antonio-brown-claims-hes-meeting-with-nfl-teams-at-scouting-combine:

Antonio Brown claims he’s meeting with NFL teams at Scouting Combine

It’s hard to believe that anyone would take the time to meet with Brown, given a lingering Personal Conduct Policy investigation that was sparked by a civil lawsuit for sexual assault and rape and, most likely, a separate investigation arising from a more recent arrest for burglary and battery. Beyond the potential for league-imposed discipline, Brown has been erratic and unpredictable over much of the last year. It will be hard for any team to trust him.