Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72

Thread: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

  1. #21
    Registered User justasportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bundoks
    Posts
    61,356
    Thanks
    2,648
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    232

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Do you not remember the 2016 republican primary?
    compared to the dems debates, it was a catholic mass.

  2. #22
    Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    1,470
    Thanked 764 Times in 472 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    4

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Do you not remember the 2016 republican primary?
    The only good thing about Trump, breathe Historian because really its not all that much and nor does it make him anything worse than one of our five or six worst presidents of all time (Buchanan, Hayes, Shrub, Rayguns, and Nixon are still worse IMVHO), is that he stopped the continuation of the Bush-Clinton dynasty.

  3. #23
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,055
    Thanks
    8,244
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 8,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    92

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    compared to the dems debates, it was a catholic mass.
    Right. Accusing someone's dad of being involved in JFKs assassination is definitely not psychotic

  4. Post thanked by:

    denverboz (02-27-2020),John Doe (02-26-2020)

  5. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16,531
    Thanks
    10,353
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 4,295 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    44

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post


    I'm not comparing anybody to anybody else.

    I'm simply stating the incredibly obvious reality that people have been paying off hookers and hosts of other folks forever.
    It didn't start with trump, but at least he seems to have kept it out of the White House.

    Bobby Kennedy needed a hotline to Hoover's office, and un-veiled threats to publishing icon Hearst and other media outlets to keep the action quiet.

    Been going on forever.
    Defending Trump once again. How shameful.

    I guess all that stuff you said you supposedly believed in was all bull****.

  6. #25
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    87,749
    Thanks
    9,848
    Thanked 18,507 Times in 9,215 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    246

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    I'd still vote for Bloomberg over Trump.

    If they're both racist and sexist, I'll take the one who isn't a completely unhinged moron.

  7. Post thanked by:

    Bill Cody (02-27-2020),ckg927 (02-27-2020),denverboz (02-27-2020),Historian (02-28-2020),notacon (02-28-2020)

  8. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,887
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Defending Trump once again. How shameful.

    I guess all that stuff you said you supposedly believed in was all bull****.
    You constantly provide evidence of your complete inability to process anything and come to a reasonable conclusion.

    I have not defended Trumps' behavior at all in this.

    What I said was in response to a claim that:
    "paying off hookers and porn stars, the entire paradigm has changed."

    And my point, undeniable, is that no paradigm has changed. That this has been going on since BC days.

    Evidently, that realization and recognition of historical, factual evidence is somehow defending Trump?

    No rational human would ever come to that conclusion.

    By the way, how does this have anything to do with your claim regarding what I "supposedly believed in?"
    Last edited by Captain gameboy; 02-27-2020 at 11:21 AM.

  9. Post thanked by:

    Morpheus (03-01-2020),YardRat (02-29-2020)

  10. #27
    LETS GO BLUE!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    39,055
    Thanks
    8,244
    Thanked 11,128 Times in 8,161 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    92

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    I'd still vote for Bloomberg over Trump.

    If they're both racist and sexist, I'll take the one who isn't a completely unhinged moron.
    Ditto. Still would vote for him as well, sadly

  11. #28
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,241
    Thanks
    1,873
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,417 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    I'd still vote for Bloomberg over Trump.

    If they're both racist and sexist, I'll take the one who isn't a completely unhinged moron.

    News Flash Bloomberg does not want to be President.

    So you'll never have the difficulty of choosing between the two.

    Bloomberg has purchased some support but he'll never get enough.

    People just don't like the guy.

    The field is weak but you just can't buy it.
    It's been Joe Biden's dream all of his life to be the democrats nominee for President of the United States of America it's just a shame he's not here to enjoy it.

    Terms of Conduct & Service


    With the 22nd pick Buffalo selects :

    Cesar Ruiz ( Interior lineman Michigan)





  12. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16,531
    Thanks
    10,353
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 4,295 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    44

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    You constantly provide evidence of your complete inability to process anything and come to a reasonable conclusion.

    I have not defended Trumps' behavior at all in this.

    What I said was in response to a claim that:
    "paying off hookers and porn stars, the entire paradigm has changed."

    And my point, undeniable, is that no paradigm has changed. That this has been going on since BC days.

    Evidently, that realization and recognition of historical, factual evidence is somehow defending Trump?

    No rational human would ever come to that conclusion.

    By the way, how does this have anything to do with your claim regarding what I "supposedly believed in?"
    You constantly provide evidence of your complete inability to have a shred of self awareness.

    You defend Trump via your silence.

    You criticize President Obama about deficits, but are silent about Trump's....even when brought up in that context. You provide false information when you said that there is no evidence of President Obama reducing deficits even though that is an easily obtainable fact. And yet, you remain mum with the irrefutable fact that Trump has exponentially increased the deficit.

    You say that G.W. Bush did not "lie" about WMD (and cleverly try and suggest that nuclear weapons are not WMD's....now THAT is a perfect example of LACK of realization and recognition of historical, factual evidence that nuclear weapons are the MOST FEARED WMD's) and was the result of the the way the "intelligence apparatus" works.....but remain silent when Trump systematically is attempting to destroy that very apparatus and politicize EVERYTHING to do with intelligence and install a bunch of hacks that have no business being involved with that "intelligence apparatus".

    And....no....your premise on this specific subject is WRONG!!!! When you say paying off hookers and porn stars "no paradigm has changed. That this has been going on since BC days."...you are ignoring the elephant in the room.

    That paying them off during a campaign for president, which is a direct violation of campaign finance laws (a felony), and legally reporting that as a "legal expense" (another felony) and BLATANTLY LYING ABOIT IT REPEATEDLY TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC is not what has been "going on since BC days."

    Prove it. What presidential candidate has ever done what Trump has done? I tried to find one and there are none.

    Maybe your brilliance can show us the way.

    And, yes, you are a Trump supporter as evidenced by your silence and hypocrisy. No rational human would ever come to any other conclusion.

  13. #30
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,241
    Thanks
    1,873
    Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,417 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    imgres.jpg

    When you start a response with i'm sure you appreciate humor.

  14. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,887
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    You constantly provide evidence of your complete inability to have a shred of self awareness.

    You defend Trump via your silence.

    You criticize President Obama about deficits, but are silent about Trump's....even when brought up in that context. You provide false information when you said that there is no evidence of President Obama reducing deficits even though that is an easily obtainable fact. And yet, you remain mum with the irrefutable fact that Trump has exponentially increased the deficit.

    You say that G.W. Bush did not "lie" about WMD (and cleverly try and suggest that nuclear weapons are not WMD's....now THAT is a perfect example of LACK of realization and recognition of historical, factual evidence that nuclear weapons are the MOST FEARED WMD's) and was the result of the the way the "intelligence apparatus" works.....but remain silent when Trump systematically is attempting to destroy that very apparatus and politicize EVERYTHING to do with intelligence and install a bunch of hacks that have no business being involved with that "intelligence apparatus".

    And....no....your premise on this specific subject is WRONG!!!! When you say paying off hookers and porn stars "no paradigm has changed. That this has been going on since BC days."...you are ignoring the elephant in the room.

    That paying them off during a campaign for president, which is a direct violation of campaign finance laws (a felony), and legally reporting that as a "legal expense" (another felony) and BLATANTLY LYING ABOIT IT REPEATEDLY TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC is not what has been "going on since BC days."

    Prove it. What presidential candidate has ever done what Trump has done? I tried to find one and there are none.

    Maybe your brilliance can show us the way.

    And, yes, you are a Trump supporter as evidenced by your silence and hypocrisy. No rational human would ever come to any other conclusion.
    I am not going to engage, yet again, in your fantasies.
    It would take me twenty minutes to point out the obvious made up bull stuff in this post, and I'm not going to spend the time.

  15. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16,531
    Thanks
    10,353
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 4,295 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    44

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    I am not going to engage, yet again, in your fantasies.
    It would take me twenty minutes to point out the obvious made up bull stuff in this post, and I'm not going to spend the time.
    As usual....you run like the coward you are whenever you are confronted with the reality of what you post here.

    Please. Tell someone who believes your bull****. I, and hardly anyone here, is buying the crap you post.

  16. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,887
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    No coward.

    I am simply tired of responding to your fantasies.

    Again, I think you are a lunatic.

  17. #34
    Well, lookie here...
    YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    69,476
    Thanks
    20,861
    Thanked 22,291 Times in 12,450 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    195

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Acknowledging JFK and Clinton had extra-marital affairs...FDR was a racist...whatever prior transgressions/faults of prior presidents...isn't a show of support for Trump it's simply a factual counter to the "worst ever, never happened before, that was different" ****-tardery narrative that people with zero objectivity consistently claim.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

  18. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16,531
    Thanks
    10,353
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 4,295 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    44

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain gameboy View Post
    No coward.

    I am simply tired of responding to your fantasies.

    Again, I think you are a lunatic.
    Sure you are a coward. And your silly assertion that I am a "lunatic" is not backed up by anything.

    I think you are a dishonest Trump sycophant. and I have all your posts that prove it.

  19. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16,531
    Thanks
    10,353
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 4,295 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    44

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Acknowledging JFK and Clinton had extra-marital affairs...FDR was a racist...whatever prior transgressions/faults of prior presidents...isn't a show of support for Trump it's simply a factual counter to the "worst ever, never happened before, that was different" ****-tardery narrative that people with zero objectivity consistently claim.
    Having "extra marital affairs" is irrelevant as to what Trump has done. The ones lacking in "objectivity" are the ones that say "they all do it".

    No, they don't.

    I still challenge you, or anyone, to prove that a presidential candidate, running in a general election for a major party, during the race, illegally paid off porn star & Playboy bunny (and don't forget, Trump's buddy that owns the National Enquirer, paid off more women so they could "kill" or "spike" the story...illegally since that was a campaign contribution as defined by the laws...it is a felony), and then, committed another felony by misreporting those payments as "legal expenses".

    Jesus. The bag man who did this for Trump is still in ****ing jail!!!

    Please...show us that this is NOT "different"! I say it most definitely IS!!!

    Sorry, but bringing up the "they all do it" is NOT "factual" and absolutely IS a form of defending and apologizing for Trump. Anyone who denies that has zero objectivity and credibility.

    Oh....and bringing uo that FDR was a "racist" is just as silly. Jesus. Just about all white men were "racist" to some degree or other at that time. Lincoln was a "racist"....many of the Founding Fathers were SLAVE OWNERS!!!

    Trump does not own slaves (at least not literally) but he's a worse racist than any of those presidents of the past....mainly because he is defying the accepted norms of TODAY!!!

  20. #37
    Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,509
    Thanks
    1,470
    Thanked 764 Times in 472 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    4

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Acknowledging JFK and Clinton had extra-marital affairs...FDR was a racist...whatever prior transgressions/faults of prior presidents...isn't a show of support for Trump it's simply a factual counter to the "worst ever, never happened before, that was different" ****-tardery narrative that people with zero objectivity consistently claim.
    It can be. I can find rhetoric from Abraham Lincoln that is chillingly and disturbingly racist, and I can say get him off the penny and the five dollar bill, or I can say he was very much a product of his very racist time who successfully won the struggle to restore the union that fell apart in the final months of the Buchanan administration (the worst president of all time, Trump will never see the dissolution of the United States) and by the end of his life had even began to transcend the racism of his time to have a more enlightened and future looking path that saw Blacks as equal under the law and at least some black males as deserving of full voting rights. FDR also must be judged by the standards of his time. Was he a racist? Yes. Was what he did to Americans of Japanese ancestry absolutely and unforgivably wrong? Yes. However, when we look at him on the whole one major sin (imprisoning Japanese Americans unconstitutionally), one major abuse of power (court packing), and a major personal moral failing (cheating on his wife) does not reduce him to the ranks of Trump.

  21. #38
    What? Me Worry? Morpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,675
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 785 Times in 497 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    11

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Bloomberg ought to be given a mop and a pail and ordered to perform school janitorial services for 5 years before running for office.

    Then and only then will this Billionaire Elitist Globalist Pr*k understand the daily toil of a working man.

  22. Post thanked by:

    Novacane (03-01-2020),Tailgunner Joe (02-29-2020)

  23. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    13,887
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Sure you are a coward. And your silly assertion that I am a "lunatic" is not backed up by anything.

    I think you are a dishonest Trump sycophant. and I have all your posts that prove it.
    Not that I, or anyone else in interested, but perhaps you could provide "all" of them.

    Might be interesting, like when I asked you to provide proof of your claim that Israel had failed to comply with many nuclear agreements.

    That didn't work so well for you, and neither would this.

    'Cause its the nonsense post of a lunatic.

  24. #40
    What? Me Worry? Morpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,675
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 785 Times in 497 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    11

    Re: Bloomberg. . . . Actuallly worsse than Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Acknowledging JFK and Clinton had extra-marital affairs...FDR was a racist...whatever prior transgressions/faults of prior presidents...isn't a show of support for Trump it's simply a factual counter to the "worst ever, never happened before, that was different" ****-tardery narrative that people with zero objectivity consistently claim.
    I agree with this post. Criticizing Trump does not automatically make one a lib'rul, anymore than the criticism that Yardrat ACCURATE states makes him a Cult of Trump disciple.

    Ideological Identification is the most potent mind-closer that I can think of.
    Last edited by Morpheus; 02-29-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •