Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Lie About the Corona Virus Tonight at 6:00 PM to Protect the Stock Market

Well, lookie here...
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,291 Times in 12,450 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Trump Will Lie About the Corona Virus Tonight at 6:00 PM to Protect the Stock Mar

Quote Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
    I never realized we had such an egotist in the White House.
    Well, then, you are probably...literally...the only person in the world that didn't.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

2. Post thanked by:

feldspar (02-26-2020)

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 2,744 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Trump Will Lie About the Corona Virus Tonight at 6:00 PM to Protect the Stock Mar

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    I never realized how many economists, stock market whizzes, scientists, documented political scientists, and medical professionals there are on this board. What's more impressive is that some seem to be all these things at the same time, with a crystal ball to boot.
    Now ya know.

Pay attention, you might learn something.

promote the general welfare..........

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,475 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I never realized how many economists, stock market whizzes, scientists, documented political scientists, and medical professionals there are on this board. What's more impressive is that some seem to be all these things at the same time, with a crystal ball to boot.
    These losers along with spike are just Trump haters and are enjoying the stock market going down even if people are dying,
    Draft a franchise QB that X-Era would be proud to put in his user name for the next 13 years.

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Well, then, you are probably...literally...the only person in the world that didn't.
    My reply was a snapback to feld. I KNOW we have an idiot in the WH.
    "Do I have everybody's attention now?" -CM Punk, Monday Night RAW, 7/11/2011

"I will tell anybody who doesn't like the fact that I march to the beat of my own drum, and it's real simple: Kiss my ***. Stay the hell out of my way."
    -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 10/29/19

Thanks
    Thanked 6,724 Times in 3,920 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by denverboz View Post
    Now ya know.

Pay attention, you might learn something.

I already know that lotsa people around here like to talk out of their ass.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,647 Times in 9,915 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I can't speak for Science and medicine, (despite a pretty thorough course in college Biology) but Economics is one of the cornerstones of a political Science degree...as are Constitutional Law, International relations, and comparative governments.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,724 Times in 3,920 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    I can't speak for Science and medicine, (despite a pretty thorough course in college Biology) but Economics is one of the cornerstones of a political Science degree...as are Constitutional Law, International relations, and comparative governments.
    Thank you, Professor.

Is this going to be on the test?

Maybe next week, somebody around here will school me in thermonuclear physics.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,251 Times in 4,822 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

did he lie about anything or is this just another Trump derangement syndrome thread?

Thanks
    Thanked 18,647 Times in 9,915 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Thank you, Professor.

Is this going to be on the test?

Maybe next week, somebody around here will school me in thermonuclear physics.
    Not my field of expertise, sorry.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 4,295 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

Trump and Pence are on it. We have NOHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!

How do I know???? Because TRUMP TOLD US!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! That's a
    relief.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,928 Times in 2,228 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    did he lie about anything or is this just another Trump derangement syndrome thread?
    well he said there were only 15 cases which he said was headed to zero shortly. Actually there's 60 and the real experts he trotted out said the number was going to increase. Noone wants anyone to get sick much less die from this. But Trump is setting this up as a minor thing and he has no way to know that at this point, that's also a misleading thing to say. Clearly he cares about the stock market prices. Actual people? A lot less clear since he cut the CDC budget last year and proposed more cuts this year. That annoying deep state is kind of helpful in a crisis. If there is an outbreak here and the response isn't strong enough Trump can blame himself, not that he ever would.

14. Post thanked by:

ckg927 (02-27-2020),denverboz (02-27-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    well he said there were only 15 cases which he said was headed to zero shortly. Actually there's 60 and the real experts he trotted out said the number was going to increase. Noone wants anyone to get sick much less die from this. But Trump is setting this up as a minor thing and he has no way to know that at this point, that's also a misleading thing to say. Clearly he cares about the stock market prices. Actual people? A lot less clear since he cut the CDC budget last year and proposed more cuts this year. That annoying deep state is kind of helpful in a crisis. If there is an outbreak here and the response isn't strong enough Trump can blame himself, not that he ever would.
    if this is all you have based on the thread title, it's just another Trump derangement syndrome thread.

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

if this is all you have based on the thread title, it's just another Trump derangement syndrome thread.

Dude, you asked if he lied, and Bill gave you his response and example of Trump's lies, and now you want to try and move the goal posts.

Don't ask if you can't handle the truth.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by denverboz View Post

Dude, you asked if he lied, and Bill gave you his response and example of Trump's lies, and now you want to try and move the goal posts.

Don't ask if you can't handle the truth.
    Claim: Trump says there are just 15 coronavirus cases in the U.S.
    The president repeatedly pointed to the 15 cases of coronavirus in the U.S.

There are actually 60 in total, but the CDC categorizes them in two groups. Fifteen were diagnosed in the U.S. — Trump said he calls them "the original 15" — and 45 cases involve people who were repatriated with the virus from abroad.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Claim: Trump says there are just 15 coronavirus cases in the U.S.
    The president repeatedly pointed to the 15 cases of coronavirus in the U.S.

There are actually 60 in total, but the CDC categorizes them in two groups. Fifteen were diagnosed in the U.S. — Trump said he calls them "the original 15" — and 45 cases involve people who were repatriated with the virus from abroad.
    LOL
    I'm sure the other 45 Americans will be comforted to know their virus doesn't really count.
    Spin it away but he's trying to minimize this. He also lied and said the market went down because of the dem debate that happened 2 days after the market started losing ground. But we're deranged for pointing this out?

Trust me he is going to regret saying "we're 15 cases headed to 0". This is a HIGHLY contagious virus, many times more contagious that regular flu based on the numbers out of China. His own experts said straight out there are going to be more cases which Trump contested. Calling this a nothing burger which is what he did is dishonest at best and possibly deadly at worst because people that should take this thing seriously won't. The Presidents words matter but this guy is a pathological liar. But you and your fellow cultists just keep cheering him on. "LIE TO US DONNY WE LOVE YOU!"

19. Post thanked by:

denverboz (02-27-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Here's what we know: each person that gets it will infect 2 to 3 more based on the data from China and elsewhere. And right now 2% of the people that get it die (need more data to confirm this). If those transmission/death rates are even close this thing is as serious as a heart attack.

Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 Times in 3,385 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

Trump and Pence are on it. We have NOHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!

How do I know???? Because TRUMP TOLD US!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! That's a
    relief.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    LOL
    I'm sure the other 45 Americans will be comforted to know their virus doesn't really count.
    Spin it away but he's trying to minimize this. He also lied and said the market went down because of the dem debate that happened 2 days after the market started losing ground. But we're deranged for pointing this out?

Trust me he is going to regret saying "we're 15 cases headed to 0". This is a HIGHLY contagious virus, many times more contagious that regular flu based on the numbers out of China. His own experts said straight out there are going to be more cases which Trump contested. Calling this a nothing burger which is what he did is dishonest at best and possibly deadly at worst because people that should take this thing seriously won't. The Presidents words matter but this guy is a pathological liar. But you and your fellow cultists just keep cheering him on. "LIE TO US DONNY WE LOVE YOU!"
    Just another Trump derangement syndrome thread.

23. Post thanked by:

TacklingDummy (02-27-2020)

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Just another Trump derangement syndrome thread.
    Only when you and your ilk post!