Thread: Ranking Buffalo Bills Rookies by Potential Impact in 2020

Thanks
    Thanked 1,974 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ranking Buffalo Bills Rookies by Potential Impact in 2020

We’re into year four of Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott’s regime and, after finishing with ten wins and making the playoffs for the second time, it’s clear the Bills have one of the more complete rosters in the NFL. With such a well-stacked roster, the newly drafted rookies and undrafted free agents may find it difficult to contribute (especially early on in the season) barring injury. Below, we take a look at which rookies—including key undrafted free agents—should be expected make immediate contributions to the team, and which ones should expect to find themselves firmly planted on the bench.

https-::www.buffalorumblings.com:202020:21263208:ranking-buffalo-bills-rookies-by-potential-impact-in-2020

Avenatti food tester Trumpa-Lumpa Rump Dumpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,681 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Ranking Buffalo Bills Rookies by Potential Impact in 2020

I’m thinking Bass is the winner here. Simply because if he wins the job and matches his hype, he’ll have probably won us a game. Kickers being kickers.

Well, lookie here...
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,404 Times in 12,518 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bass is a good choice, if he can beat out Hauschka/Bojorquez/Vedvik. I'd be compelled to put Moss in the top spot, however...he's going to get touches every game (as long as Daboll can figure out how to use him) and Singletary will probably get dinged and miss some snaps from time to time.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

4. Post thanked by:

Jan Reimers (05-22-2020),Night Train (05-21-2020),The last buffalo fan (05-22-2020),Trumpa-Lumpa Rump Dumpa (05-24-2020),Yasgur's Farm (05-21-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,735 Times in 4,940 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Bass is a good choice, if he can beat out Hauschka/Bojorquez/Vedvik. I'd be compelled to put Moss in the top spot, however...he's going to get touches every game (as long as Daboll can figure out how to use him) and Singletary will probably get dinged and miss some snaps from time to time.
    Bass only has to beat Hauschka. The others are punting. Once you pick that positional player, it casts doubt on certain others that play that position. With PK, you only have 1 guy who the staff has doubts about.

Hodgins will have his own competition with Duke Williams and Robert Foster for the final couple wide receiver spots.

Not much competition. I think Duke and Foster blew their chance, or this productive prospect doesn't get drafted. Davis and Hodgins could both see more action than we think this year, since both have a knack for winning contested balls in the red zone.
    " When we were young, we were poor. But that didn't stop us from being miserable."

6. Post thanked by:

Jan Reimers (05-22-2020),The last buffalo fan (05-22-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    Bass only has to beat Hauschka. The others are punting. Once you pick that positional player, it casts doubt on certain others that play that position. With PK, you only have 1 guy who the staff has doubts about.

Hodgins will have his own competition with Duke Williams and Robert Foster for the final couple wide receiver spots.

Not much competition. I think Duke and Foster blew their chance, or this productive prospect doesn't get drafted. Davis and Hodgins could both see more action than we think this year, since both have a knack for winning contested balls in the red zone.
    Exactly how I see things playing out.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

At worst this draft will be like picking up Shaq, Karlos Williams, and Marcus Easely

Its a safe draft with some good potential

Allen, Edmunds, and White we're more impact picks

This draft is just solid
    Please excuse my dumb and pointless topics and posts, i more than likely will not be sober for any of them

Thanks
    Thanked 9,984 Times in 6,720 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Foster blew his chance. The Bills held Duke Williams off the field too long last year though. He wasn't game ready when he was finally put in at the end of the year. He deserves a second shot. Foster, however, I've seen enough.
    Welcome to Buffalo Henri Jokiharju

The Pegulas suck.

Ban Jan Reimers for posting politics in the Bills forum.

10. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (05-22-2020)

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Foster blew his chance. The Bills held Duke Williams off the field too long last year though. He wasn't game ready when he was finally put in at the end of the year. He deserves a second shot. Foster, however, I've seen enough.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    Duke faces an uphill battle as well.

Love tough competition, it just makes you better.