Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quinton Jefferson says there’s been a FA shift in perception towards Buffalo

Thanks
    Thanked 9,735 Times in 4,940 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Quinton Jefferson says there’s been a FA shift in perception towards Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    Been a long time. I didn't remember he called her a ****
    Linda Brogden ( Ralphs daughter) was in the draft room and questioned Polians ideas. He threw her out of the draft room and Ralph told him shortly after he was done at the end of that year. Polian took a year off , then was the GM of the expansion Panthers.
    " When we were young, we were poor. But that didn't stop us from being miserable."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,510 Times in 806 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Quinton Jefferson says there’s been a FA shift in perception towards Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    Linda Brogden ( Ralphs daughter) was in the draft room and questioned Polians ideas. He threw her out of the draft room and Ralph told him shortly after he was done at the end of that year. Polian took a year off , then was the GM of the expansion Panthers.
    goddamn Carol Baskin!
    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,974 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimmifli View Post
    Quinton Jefferson was my favorite off season signing. Seahawks fans were really sad to see him go and thought it was a bad move but understood it if he got big money. Then the contract details came out and they flipped out.

I value the consensus of engaged knowledgeable fans more than national analysts and their endorsement means a lot. He's been unlucky with injuries but he has improved every year he's been in the league and stayed healthy last season. He's going to be a star because he'll benefit from the depth on the DLine, both by being fresh and by not facing double teams.
    I'm excited to have this guy on board, excellent pickup.