We need an antidote

I'll call the CDC
      I hope Shelby had her shots.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I think the Biggest problem is that Bledsoe doesn't have a Ben Coates here. I think we should have taken a run a Freddie Jones last season, but ah well....maybe next year. We'll have to win it all with what we have now.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

Though JR had his shortcomings in blocking he was a very good receiving tightend...one of the better in the NFL...he was immensely underused last year. Dave Moore is one of the most overlooked and underrated tightends in the league and on our team....he is very capable of catching the short to medium ball.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
            I realize this, mchurch. However, defenses knew that Centers was a potential target, so they watch him. Centers really didn't do too much blocking. The FB will be actually blocking most of the plays in this years version of the Offense. So, if he were to break out once or twice in a game, he'd have a really good chance of being open. No one really wants to give Sam any credit for his catching abilities. I say that the Bills will take advantage of that fact this year (or at least they should).
            Yeah, it was so easy b/c we really didn't have too many other targets! All Ds had to do was watch Centers and they pretty much had us pegged!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

You're right about several things church.

First, amongst his WRs, he doesn't spread things out much. Last year only 3 WRs caught any balls. After M/R/P CJ had 3 catches.

Secondly, Centers had the second worst receiving year of his career last year, second only to his rookie season.

I have never thought that Drew had an ego as he doesn't strike me as the type, but I've heard numerous people I've told that to tell me it's huge. So IDK what to believe there.

I think it's a combination of stuff that you brought up though. It's tough to figure out. But some clues are that as soon as Brady stepped in w/ the same team, the Pats' passing game became incredibly more efficient. Brady also outperformed Drew's best season last year.

IMO with Drew, it's kind of like it was w/ Flutie. Flutie's scrambles made people not look at the entire package. Exciting etc., but when analyzing scoring all of a sudden things look different. Same w/ Drew. The deep balls make great highlight reels, but when you analyze team scoring, it's not all that marvelous.

Yet, the "good stuff" tends to outweigh the not-so-good from a perceptions standpoint.
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy

IMO with Drew, it's kind of like it was w/ Flutie. Flutie's scrambles made people not look at the entire package.
                And it's kinda like Rob too. Holding on to the ball too long making our OL look bad.

Seriously folks, we can laugh and make fun about wys and what church has said. Sadly enough there is some truth to it. Although I'm not gonna go out and say Drew sucks, he just needs to get rid of that ball quicker.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsFever
                  Mr. Predictament
                  • Feb 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  Although I'm not gonna go out and say Drew sucks, he just needs to get rid of that ball quicker.

He hasn't gotten rid of the ball quick in 10 years, he's not gonna start now.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever

He hasn't gotten rid of the ball quick in 10 years, he's not gonna start now.
                    Nothing an electric dog colllar or electronic cattle prod couldn't cure...hell, my dog is 10 years old and I can still teach her tricks.
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                      Though JR had his shortcomings in blocking he was a very good receiving tightend...one of the better in the NFL...he was immensely underused last year. Dave Moore is one of the most overlooked and underrated tightends in the league and on our team....he is very capable of catching the short to medium ball.
                      Don't forget Campbell. The Browns fans I talked to at the scrimmage said we were gonna really like his play for us.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsFever
                        Mr. Predictament
                        • Feb 2003

Get the batteries all juiced up, because it's time to teach Drew how to get rid of the football.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

BY the way, JR was named the starting TE for the Steelers today.....
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla *****
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            I hope Shelby had her shots.
                            Call 911!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ð
                              Bledsoe needs an enema ?
                              Originally posted by mchurchfie
                              That's what I meant to say....he's looking a little tight on his throws.
                              Its all about the blockage......er...blocking

Comment

• Ð
                                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                                • Jul 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X