Thread: All eyes on Tremaine Edmunds, Bills' D: 'You've got a target on your back.'

Thanks
    Thanked 2,368 Times in 1,832 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

All eyes on Tremaine Edmunds, Bills' D: 'You've got a target on your back.'

‘”It’s really about us just coming out every day and getting better,” Edmunds said. “I mean, it’s as simple as that. We have a different team; it’s not the same defense we had last year, so I think guys have to understand that, first, and I think that’s where it starts. Each year is going to bring new opportunities and each year is going to bring new challenges, so we just have to take advantage of every opportunity we have this year.”

Article BuffaloEveningNews subscribers only but we have this blip.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,368 Times in 1,832 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: All eyes on Tremaine Edmunds, Bills' D: 'You've got a target on your back.'

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    ‘”It’s really about us just coming out every day and getting better,” Edmunds said. “I mean, it’s as simple as that. We have a different team; it’s not the same defense we had last year, so I think guys have to understand that, first, and I think that’s where it starts. Each year is going to bring new opportunities and each year is going to bring new challenges, so we just have to take advantage of every opportunity we have this year.”

Article BuffaloEveningNews subscribers only but we have this blip.
    Really expecting big things from this guy.