Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1805

Thread: Let's just put it this way....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,716 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Let's just put it this way....

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Maybe. Not ****ing likely.

This is what frustrates me about so many here. We got beat badly two weeks in a row by the caliber of team- one of them quite possibly being the exact team- that we will meet in the playoffs and so many just makes excuses to make themselves feel better. It’s easier than accepting the reality that we aren’t ready to compete with the top teams in the conference.
    So much stupid. No one is ignoring our losses or we would be picking them to make it to the sb. You on the other hand gnore or move goal posts when we beat good teams. Pathetic.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 12-02-2020 at 10:28 PM.

2. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-03-2020)

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,018 Times in 10,548 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    So much stupid. No one is ignoring our losses or we would be picking them to make it to the sb. You on the other hand gnore or move goal posts when we beat good teams. Pathetic.
    Uhhhhh Gooby just said he thinks we can beat a team that curb stomped us 48-16. If that’s not ignoring a loss, I don’t know what is.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Uhhhhh Gooby just said he thinks we can beat a team that curb stomped us 48-16. If that’s not ignoring a loss, I don’t know what is.
    you keep telling us we beat the titans not at their best last year. Same thing can be said about them beating us early this year. We were not healthy and our D was still not as good as it has been the last few games.

Yes, titans would still be favored but your problem is you act like we cant beat them. Its the same crap as last year. If we beat them youll use the same excuse."I was wrong about them..blahblahblah"

5. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-03-2020)

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

you keep telling us we beat the titans not at their best last year. Same thing can be said about them beating us early this year. We were not healthy and our D was still not as good as it has been the last few games.

Yes, titans would still be favored but your problem is you act like we cant beat them. Its the same crap as last year. If we beat them youll use the same excuse."I was wrong about them..blahblahblah"
    They didnít just beat us. They dominated us. We canít beat them. Their strengths play into our weakness.

It actually happened and youíre pretending it didnít.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,767 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Maybe. Not ****ing likely.

This is what frustrates me about so many here. We got beat badly two weeks in a row by the caliber of team- one of them quite possibly being the exact team- that we will meet in the playoffs and so many just makes excuses to make themselves feel better. It’s easier than accepting the reality that we aren’t ready to compete with the top teams in the conference.
    Yeah and again, they played the Bills after the NFL made every effort to get them to play despite them being idiots. And they knew it was either the Bills or a bye week, whereas the Bills had to prepare for either them or the Chefs up until the day before the game. Then there was the fact that it was Josh's first game after his injury. In the meantime the defense has gotten better and healthier.
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus

8. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-03-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They didn’t just beat us. They dominated us. We can’t beat them. Their strengths play into our weakness.

It actually happened and you’re pretending it didn’t.
    when did I deny that they didnt? You keep making crap up.

We didnt know who we were playing for a while and it showed. We were flat. They didnt play us at our best is all I am saying.

Yeah we cant beat pitts and dallas.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 12-02-2020 at 11:55 PM.

10. Post thanked by:

notacon (12-03-2020)

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

when did I deny that they didnt? You keep making crap up.

We didnt know who we were playing for a while and it showed. We were flat. They didnt play us at our best is all I am saying.

Yeah we cant beat pitts and dallas.
    Not being at our best doesn’t account for 32 points.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,522 Times in 7,340 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I don't know if we can beat them or not if we play them again.

But their beating the tar out of us this year was absolutely inexcusable. They were covid short, demoralized, not practicing, bickering and under the threat of league action. We were rested, well prepared, riding high and should have been more than ready.

Same as that Houston playoff game, do not forget this loss. It was horrible, inexcusable, and if you have any standard for what you expect out of a team, absolutely ridiculous.

If they can beat us like a drum, personnel short, unprepared, demoralized and shaky, I don't want to face them whole and happy. They tore through some good teams we couldn't beat last year in the playoffs while we were choking and collapsing and beat the stuffing out of us while ravaged this year, so it's not real hard to worry about them.
    Mr. Pink shot me down in flames. I salute you, Pink.

13. Post thanked by:

OpIv37 (12-03-2020)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They didn’t just beat us. They dominated us. We can’t beat them. Their strengths play into our weakness.

It actually happened and you’re pretending it didn’t.
    Season opener 2003, Bills beat Pats 31 - 0. A shutout. The very definition of domination.

What happened the 2nd time they met that year?

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by senseofdoom View Post
    Season opener 2003, Bills beat Pats 31 - 0. A shutout. The very definition of domination.

What happened the 2nd time they met that year?
    Exception to prove the rule.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I don't know if we can beat them or not if we play them again.

But their beating the tar out of us this year was absolutely inexcusable. They were covid short, demoralized, not practicing, bickering and under the threat of league action. We were rested, well prepared, riding high and should have been more than ready.

Same as that Houston playoff game, do not forget this loss. It was horrible, inexcusable, and if you have any standard for what you expect out of a team, absolutely ridiculous.

If they can beat us like a drum, personnel short, unprepared, demoralized and shaky, I don't want to face them whole and happy. They tore through some good teams we couldn't beat last year in the playoffs while we were choking and collapsing and beat the stuffing out of us while ravaged this year, so it's not real hard to worry about them.
    See what I wrote above. And the Tits were practicing illegally. Vrabel is a Belicheat disciple.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    See what I wrote above. And the Tits were practicing illegally. Vrabel is a Belicheat disciple.
    Limited illegal practice at a HS is not the equivalent of full practices at the usual NFL facility. Stop pretending that it is.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Limited illegal practice at a HS is not the equivalent of full practices at the usual NFL facility. Stop pretending that it is.
    It's not nothing like you are pretending it is. And again their game plan was just for the Bills while the Bills had to prepare for 2 teams.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It's not nothing like you are pretending it is. And again their game plan was just for the Bills while the Bills had to prepare for 2 teams.
    And the Bills STILL had more prep time at better quality facilities. You're just making excuses to avoid accepting the reality that we can't beat the caliber of team we will meet in the playoffs.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And the Bills STILL had more prep time at better quality facilities. You're just making excuses to avoid accepting the reality that we can't beat the caliber of team we will meet in the playoffs.
    LOL! Whatever you say. You've been SO right the past couple years, needing to find dumbass excuses why the Bills beat teams or made the playoffs but shouldn't have.
    Last edited by Goobylal; 12-03-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

LOL! Whatever you say. You've been SO right the past couple years, needing to find dumbass excuses why the Bills beat teams or made the playoffs but shouldn't have.
    The past couple of years have NOTHING to do with you refusing to acknowledge that the Bills had better prep for the Titans game than the Titans did, yet the Titans still killed us.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The past couple of years have NOTHING to do with you refusing to acknowledge that the Bills had better prep for the Titans game than the Titans did, yet the Titans still killed us.
    No they didn't. For the reasons I mentioned above.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No they didn't. For the reasons I mentioned above.
    YES THEY DID BECAUSE THEY GOT FULL PRACTICES IN ACTUAL NFL FACILITIES AND THE TITANS DID NOT. It's not difficult.

And even if you want to go there and say "well the Bills didn't know who their next opponent will be so they had to prepare for the Titans and the Chiefs," well, that means we had a head start prepping for the Chiefs game and we weren't ready for that one either.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 666 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You really can't rationalize with people whose only mission is to defend their own bull****.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0 View Post
    You really can't rationalize with people whose only mission is to defend their own bull****.
    especially those insist their BS is reality.