Thread: Milano and Edmunds both practiced

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Milano and Edmunds both practiced

Per wgr. In full pads. Edmunds with red no-contact Jersey.

Good news!

2. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (09-24-2020),justasportsfan (09-24-2020),notacon (09-25-2020),Novacane (09-24-2020),Skooby (09-24-2020),The last buffalo fan (09-25-2020)

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 900 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Milano and Edmunds both practiced

Put in Milano's Italian Army, but rest Edmunds unless he is absolutely ready to go. Still damn good news.
    Personal Attacks on me, Attempts to enflame Me, and efforts to start escalation will no longer be tolerated by me and I will do my damndest not to encite you. IF you choose to follow your old troubled MO of trying to provoke me, bait me, troll me, and attack me, I am not going to respond to you. I will report you very quickly and have you very quickly dealt with by the mods because yes, the TOS apply to me and they do apply to you whether you like it or not. If you are confused about what the TOS are, click the link at the end of my signature. Familiarize yourself with it because I am done with you and you will learn very quickly that nobody is going to play the games that almost got the Spinzone permanently shuttered. So play your old games if you dare, but you and the accounts will be banned and I will go on being me.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...ct-amp-Service

4. Post thanked by:

Skooby (09-24-2020),The last buffalo fan (09-25-2020)

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 751 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Welcome back, Nenitas!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

6. Post thanked by:

Woodman (10-19-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 4,818 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It was obvious how much they were missed in Miami.

The encouraging reality is that even without these stars, the Bills defense is still formidable. That was glaringly apparent in last night's Miami-Jax game where Fitz had free reign and made mincemeat out of the "one of the best" defenses as short a time ago as the 2017 season.

And Miami's defense easily handled who was thought a "magical" (and weirdly mustached) Gardner Misnhew and illustrated just how much Josh Allen's performance was stellar.

8. Post thanked by:

tomz (09-25-2020)

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 751 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post

The encouraging reality is that even without these stars, the Bills defense is still formidable. That was glaringly apparent in last night's Miami-Jax game where Fitz had free reign and made mincemeat out of the "one of the best" defenses as short a time ago as the 2017 season.

And Miami's defense easily handled who was thought a "magical" (and weirdly mustached) Gardner Misnhew and illustrated just how much Josh Allen's performance was stellar.
    After only two ****ing games?!?!?! Come on!!!

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,810 Times in 2,426 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post

Miami shouldn't really be looked at as a gimme, IMO. With Fitz, they are really never out of it, as long as they don't fall behind by more than 2 TDs (which can be said for almost every NFL team). Gailey and Fitz paired together is dangerous.

11. Post thanked by:

jimmifli (09-25-2020)

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,184 Times in 5,214 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Brown and Beasley practiced. Oliver rested and practiced.

Sounds like Edmunds may be the game time decision...or not.
    " When we were young, we were poor. But that didn't stop us from being miserable."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I like what I’ve seen out of Dodson in the first two weeks of the season. He had a sack in the Jets game, and had some big hits and passes defense, and almost an interception, against Miami. I’d be fine with him starting in place of Edmunds to give him another week to rest, but they really need Milano to come back. Klein just doesn’t do much for them.
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus