Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

  1. #1
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Monday Dec 7th @ 8:15pm (EST)

    CURRENT League Ranking:

    BILLS 49ers
    13th Offense 16th
    20th Defense 7th
    9th Passing 13th
    22nd Rushing 17th


    Last Meeting Oct 16, 2016: 45-16 BILLS
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

    For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

  2. Post thanked by:

    TacoJo (12-02-2020),The last buffalo fan (12-02-2020)

  3. #2
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    The 49ers had a HUGE injury list for week 12.

    Even though DB's Taylor & Webster have been put on IR, they're hoping to get a few others back.

    Richard Sherman, Raheem Mostert and Deebo Samuel returned in week 12.

    Jimmy Garoppolo and George Kittle are also getting close to their expected return window - something to keep an eye on over the next few days. Link

  4. Post thanked by:

    The last buffalo fan (12-02-2020)

  5. #3
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk should come off COVID list soon

    The San Francisco 49ers could welcome wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk back to the team tomorrow, according to head coach Kyle Shanahan. The 49ers were without Aiyuk in their 23-20 victory over the Los Angeles Rams this week after he was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

    In a video conference with reporters on Monday, Shanahan said Aiyuk, along with Daniel Helm and Jordan Willis – the two other 49ers currently on the list – will be removed assuming they receive another negative test result on Monday.

    Link

  6. Post thanked by:

    The last buffalo fan (12-02-2020)

  7. #4
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    The 49ers had a HUGE injury list for week 12.

    Even though DB's Taylor & Webster have been put on IR, they're hoping to get a few others back.

    Richard Sherman, Raheem Mostert and Deebo Samuel returned in week 12.

    Jimmy Garoppolo and George Kittle are also getting close to their expected return window - something to keep an eye on over the next few days. Link
    It looks like the Bills get a little luck here. The earliest return that Kittle is hoping for is week 14. Link

  8. Post thanked by:

    The last buffalo fan (12-02-2020),YardRat (12-02-2020)

  9. #5
    Well, lookie here...
    YardRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    A hole in your wall.
    Posts
    73,028
    Thanks
    23,180
    Thanked 24,346 Times in 13,579 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    207

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    The 49ers had a HUGE injury list for week 12.

    Even though DB's Taylor & Webster have been put on IR, they're hoping to get a few others back.

    Richard Sherman, Raheem Mostert and Deebo Samuel returned in week 12.

    Jimmy Garoppolo and George Kittle are also getting close to their expected return window - something to keep an eye on over the next few days. Link
    That's pretty huge for them.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

  10. #6
    Registered User Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,901
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 590 Times in 371 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    20

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Need the hero ball gone, and a strong run game.

    That said, it's hard to get too scared about a Nick Mullens led offense.

  11. #7
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Paradise, baby!!!
    Posts
    17,513
    Thanks
    20,622
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 942 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    125

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Need the hero ball gone, and a strong run game.

    That said, it's hard to get too scared about a Nick Mullens led offense.
    I know they need a Qb, but their Wrs are pretty to me, also their running game is scary.
    The Mexican & too!!

    - Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

  12. #8
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Since the game isn't until Monday, the official injury/practice updates may not be published until tomorrow.

  13. #9
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Paradise, baby!!!
    Posts
    17,513
    Thanks
    20,622
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 942 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    125

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    Since the game isn't until Monday, the official injury/practice updates may not be published until tomorrow.

  14. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (12-02-2020)

  15. #10
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,558
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 2,312 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    59

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Maybe will explain it to us.

    We should check back later for any further updates.



  16. #11
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    91,949
    Thanks
    11,305
    Thanked 21,018 Times in 10,548 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    257

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    It looks like the Bills get a little luck here. The earliest return that Kittle is hoping for is week 14. Link
    That's good, considering that even when our D is good, we struggle to cover TE's. I call it The Ghost of Donte Whitner.

  17. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (12-02-2020),TacoJo (12-02-2020)

  18. #12
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Paradise, baby!!!
    Posts
    17,513
    Thanks
    20,622
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 942 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    125

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    That's good, considering that even when our D is good, we struggle to cover TE's. I call it The Ghost of Donte Whitner.
    Thanks, he was out of my memories already!

  19. Post thanked by:

    TacoJo (12-02-2020)

  20. #13
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    91,949
    Thanks
    11,305
    Thanked 21,018 Times in 10,548 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    257

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
    Thanks, he was out of my memories already!
    What? How could you ever forget the patented Donte Whitner flying back tackle? It happened like 20 times a game, 19 of which were after someone else had already tackled the ball carrier.

  21. Post thanked by:

    Kenny (12-02-2020)

  22. #14
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Paradise, baby!!!
    Posts
    17,513
    Thanks
    20,622
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 942 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    125

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    What? How could you ever forget the patented Donte Whitner flying back tackle? It happened like 20 times a game, 19 of which were after someone else had already tackled the ball carrier.
    And/or in the endzone.

  23. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    1,032
    Thanked 479 Times in 269 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    5

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Is there any news on Josh Allen and his knee or ankle? I feel like Sean likes to keep things low key... but I recently saw a youtube video about Josh wearing a Knee brace for the first time, and potentially wearing it for the rest of the season. Any news on a sprain, or partial tear? Or was it possibly the ankle? Hopefully he just tweaked it and will be okay in a few days or week. Please just go down for the next few weeks buddy. Especially if it isn't a game winning play. 3rd and 5... don't risk your knee for a potential first down, unless we are talking low risk.
    Half my posts are posted when I'm either hyper or drunk. So I apologize for the grammar and spelling mistakes. I was never one to go over my typing once I am done. So if you see a "your" instead of a "you're". Your just gonna have to deal with it =/ =D =P

  24. #16
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoJo View Post
    Is there any news on Josh Allen and his knee or ankle? I feel like Sean likes to keep things low key... but I recently saw a youtube video about Josh wearing a Knee brace for the first time, and potentially wearing it for the rest of the season. Any news on a sprain, or partial tear? Or was it possibly the ankle? Hopefully he just tweaked it and will be okay in a few days or week. Please just go down for the next few weeks buddy. Especially if it isn't a game winning play. 3rd and 5... don't risk your knee for a potential first down, unless we are talking low risk.
    In one of the articles I read yesterday, it said that Josh actually had a brace on when they came out to start the 2nd half. In both of the interviews (Josh and McDermott), they made it sound minor. (of course the would!).

    They'll be posting their injury report today (a day late due to a Monday game), and I'm sure Josh will be on it.

  25. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,281
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 954 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    27

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Kittle is a big loss to them. Mullens starting instead of Garoppolo may not be as much. There are serious rumors that Garoppolo may not be back to 49ers next year. I'd say they both played at the same level this year so far. Garoppolo is more athletic.

    The big worry is Raheem Mostert and their running game that includes Deebo Samuels, especially to the edges. When they get it going, it's hard for anyone to stop them. It's just very unique in that they have bigger yet fast guys running the ball to edges where on defense usually you have smaller corners there and your bigger guys cannot get there in time.

  26. Post thanked by:

    Cntrygal (12-03-2020),The last buffalo fan (12-03-2020),YardRat (12-05-2020)

  27. #18
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,558
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 2,312 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    59

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    You can't understate the importance of losing Kittle his blocking is a huge part of the success of their run game. Take away Kittle in the run game as well as his pass catching skills is just devastating period. I like our chances as we could get Milano back as well as Dobson.

  28. #19
    We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,551
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 340 Times in 198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    21

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    I predict our Biggest win of the year. 34-10

  29. Post thanked by:

    notacon (12-03-2020)

  30. #20
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.

    Cntrygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    In the Black Hills
    Posts
    38,950
    Thanks
    8,169
    Thanked 3,894 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    133

    Re: Week 13: 49ers (5-6) Injuries & Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk should come off COVID list soon

    The San Francisco 49ers could welcome wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk back to the team tomorrow, according to head coach Kyle Shanahan. The 49ers were without Aiyuk in their 23-20 victory over the Los Angeles Rams this week after he was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

    In a video conference with reporters on Monday, Shanahan said Aiyuk, along with Daniel Helm and Jordan Willis – the two other 49ers currently on the list – will be removed assuming they receive another negative test result on Monday.

    Link
    The San Francisco 49ers announced on Wednesday the following roster moves:

    The following player has been promoted to the active roster from the team's practice squad:

    S Kai Nacua
    The following players have been activated off the Reserve/COVID-19 List:

    WR Brandon Aiyuk
    DL D.J. Jones
    DL Jordan Willis


    Link

  31. Post thanked by:

    The last buffalo fan (12-03-2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •