Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allen and Diggs Love Each Other!

We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Allen and Diggs Love Each Other!

Anyone see Diggs after the game. Basically was laying on Allen’s shoulders with goo goo eyes! Love it. Said Josh is a dog and you want to fight for him every play! The chemistry between these 2 is the best of any bills combo!

2. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2021),CowboyBill (01-19-2021),sahlensguy (01-17-2021),The last buffalo fan (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,907 Times in 2,695 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Allen and Diggs Love Each Other!

Yup. A lot of it is because Josh is a great guy and great player. But if you saw the interview with them after the Broncos game, it all goes back to around the time when they they had just met and were playing COD and instead of Josh just letting Diggs die, giving him life force or whatever it is to allow him to keep playing. When someone, especially someone you don't really know all that well does that, it makes an impression.
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus

4. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2021),coastal (01-17-2021),The last buffalo fan (01-17-2021)

The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water! THE END OF ALL DAYS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 491 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

ya their interviews together are a hoot lol
    like two kids goofing around
    love it
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

6. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2021),coastal (01-17-2021),The last buffalo fan (01-17-2021),YardRat (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,203 Times in 2,446 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

They'd run through a wall for each other.

ďI'm thinking I'm back.Ē

Buffalo Bills vs. Baltimore Ravens REACTION

8. Post thanked by:

coastal (01-17-2021)

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,376 Times in 1,495 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Oh so help me we had better pay both of these guys and keep em long term. Diggs is Josh's Andre Reed. All we need now is a Thurman Thomas type RB to really absolutely mind **** our opponents and a Bruce Smith type DE who can take over games on D
    Personal Attacks on me, Attempts to enflame Me, and efforts to start escalation will no longer be tolerated by me and I will do my damndest not to encite you. IF you choose to follow your old troubled MO of trying to provoke me, bait me, troll me, and attack me, I am not going to respond to you. I will report you very quickly and have you very quickly dealt with by the mods because yes, the TOS apply to me and they do apply to you whether you like it or not. If you are confused about what the TOS are, click the link at the end of my signature. Familiarize yourself with it because I am done with you and you will learn very quickly that nobody is going to play the games that almost got the Spinzone permanently shuttered. So play your old games if you dare, but you and the accounts will be banned and I will go on being me.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...ct-amp-Service

10. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2021),Jan Reimers (01-17-2021),Mad Bomber (01-17-2021),The last buffalo fan (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,100 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Stop wasting their talent. Build a dome already.

It feels dirty to say it. But it's the truth. This team belongs in a dome. Period. End of story. This is NOT a cold-weather team. So let them play where they are at their best.

The wind today was an absolute waste of the talent we have on O. AN ABSOLUTE WASTE!
    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

12. Post thanked by:

Goobylal (01-17-2021),TacklingDummy (01-17-2021),THE END OF ALL DAYS (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 665 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
    Stop wasting their talent. Build a dome already.

It feels dirty to say it. But it's the truth. This team belongs in a dome. Period. End of story. This is NOT a cold-weather team. So let them play where they are at their best.

The wind today was an absolute waste of the talent we have on O. AN ABSOLUTE WASTE!

This is why i will always put Brady/Rodgers/Favre over Montanta/Peyton/Brees

Playing in a dome for half your games is like weather steriods
    Please excuse my dumb and pointless topics and posts, i more than likely will not be sober for any of them

14. Post thanked by:

Jimkelly12203 (01-17-2021)

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post

Montana played ar Candlestick, which had nasty wind patterns. His only in division opponent with a dome was New Orleans.

Registered User kscdogbillsfan1221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Tailgunner Joe View Post
    Montana played ar Candlestick, which had nasty wind patterns. His only in division opponent with a dome was New Orleans.
    And Atlanta I thought
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,835 Times in 3,993 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

18. Post thanked by:

coastal (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimmifli View Post
    That was hilarious. Diggs seems totally different in this locker room

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,341 Times in 2,672 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post

Except Joe played in probably one of the windiest stadiums in football.

21. Post thanked by:

Jimkelly12203 (01-17-2021),TacklingDummy (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,022 Times in 2,824 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Funny at the end of the interview when josh tried to pat Diggs on the back, Stefon punches Allen him in the chest instead. Pretty great chemistry.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sahlensguy View Post
    Funny at the end of the interview when josh tried to pat Diggs on the back, Stefon punches Allen him in the chest instead. Pretty great chemistry.
    Don't remember Diggs ever liking cousins

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
    That was hilarious. Diggs seems totally different in this locker room
    That's because he is a pirate and didn't have a captain in Minny. Here he has the captain of all pirates, Josh fn Allen. And everybody gets behind him, including Diggs.
    Last edited by sahlensguy; 01-17-2021 at 02:37 PM.

25. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,054 Times in 1,100 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by sahlensguy View Post
    That's because he is a pirate and didn't have a captain in Minny. Here he has the captain of all pirates, Josh fn Allen. And everybody gets behind him, including Diggs.
    I mean it's true. And it's a thing. It's a thing that Beane even talked about after drafting him. Allen is just that guy you enjoy going to work with. Its one of those immeasurable traits that actually ends up being one of the most important for success. Beane talked about them specifically evaluating how Allen treats the "little people" around him. The equipment guy, the waitress at the restaurant. That shi! is important. Are you a good person or a douche bag? Good person, check. Now, do people gravitate to you or they just kind of like you?

It's a huge credit to Beane. I mean, with that immeasurable trait being what it is, it's absolutely crazy in retrospect that a lot of analysts and fans wanted us to draft Rosen. Rosen is a fine QB. You know what he sucks at though? All of the above stuff.

I've worked a lot of jobs. Some with people that are just whatever... Others with people I like. Fortunately i never worked with people i hate. But you know when I was always at my best? The 10 years that i worked with people i absolutely loved. Like getting up in the AM for work wasn't even a chore. It was another day of doing fun stuff with my poker buds.

That's when people are at their best.

27. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2021),sahlensguy (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I mean it's true. And it's a thing. It's a thing that Beane even talked about after drafting him. Allen is just that guy you enjoy going to work with. Its one of those immeasurable traits that actually ends up being one of the most important for success. Beane talked about them specifically evaluating how Allen treats the "little people" around him. The equipment guy, the waitress at the restaurant. That shi! is important. Are you a good person or a douche bag? Good person, check. Now, do people gravitate to you or they just kind of like you?

It's a huge credit to Beane. I mean, with that immeasurable trait being what it is, it's absolutely crazy in retrospect that a lot of analysts and fans wanted us to draft Rosen. Rosen is a fine QB. You know what he sucks at though? All of the above stuff.

I've worked a lot of jobs. Some with people that are just whatever... Others with people I like. Fortunately i never worked with people i hate. But you know when I was always at my best? The 10 years that i worked with people i absolutely loved. Like getting up in the AM for work wasn't even a chore. It was another day of doing fun stuff with my poker buds.

Being a good guy is important, but for a all world talent guy like Diggs to follow you, you must be that and so much more. A good guy, AND a beast.

29. Post thanked by:

Jimkelly12203 (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That is the biggest knock on Baker. I donít think his players will walk through fire for him like Buffalo would for Josh. I really donít.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
    And Atlanta I thought

Nah, they played in the concrete donut the Braves did, Fulton County Stadium I think it was called. They didn't build the Georgia Dome until 1992 or 1993 and by that time Montana was Young's backup and they were looking to trade him.

32. Post thanked by:

kscdogbillsfan1221 (01-17-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,907 Times in 2,695 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBlitz83 View Post
    Don't remember Diggs ever liking cousins
    From what I've heard, few people like Cousins.