Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Op's Rant: Post-Season Edition

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,344 Times in 10,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Mahomes watch

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    You also knew we had absolutely zero chance of beating the Steelers and Patriots, too.

Trust me, you know jack squat.
    Yeah except for the decade and a half or so where I was one of the few who saw how badly this team would suck in the offseason. Everyone forgets that but suddenly becomes ****ing Rain Man when I get a few things wrong.

Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,316 Times in 2,604 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Yeah except for the decade and a half or so where I was one of the few who saw how badly this team would suck in the offseason. Everyone forgets that but suddenly becomes ****ing Rain Man when I get a few things wrong.

In the reality of this season, it's been more than a "few things."
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

3. Post thanked by:

Novacane (01-23-2021),Tailgunner Joe (01-23-2021),YardRat (01-22-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,079 Times in 4,614 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Now you are reverting back to be being completely obnoxious again.

You simply do not have more insight than the average football fan. That is reality.

5. Post thanked by:

Novacane (01-23-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,901 Times in 5,980 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I knew we’d lose the playoff game last year because I saw that last year’s squad couldn’t beat good teams.

This year hasn’t been my year in terms of getting things right but I did know we’d lose to KC and Ten.
    but did you predict wed make playoffs? NO

Losing to more established teams is no big deal. You picked us to lost to Pitts .Didnt you predict a 6 win season?

- - - Updated - - -

actually those decades our record prediction were not far from each other. You were just ehiny about it.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Now you are reverting back to be being completely obnoxious again.

You simply do not have more insight than the average football fan. That is reality.
    Lmao. That’s the whole problem. No, I don’t have more insight than the average fan. I never claimed to. I make rather obvious observations, but if those observations are bad for the Bills, people on here dump on me cuz it’s not what they want to hear.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Op's Rant: Post-Season Edition

I think OpIv37 ​is having a very bad season. Not going the way he predicted at all...

9. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (01-20-2021)

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I think OpIv37 ​is having a very bad season. Not going the way he predicted at all...
    Lmao. You don’t know me at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,079 Times in 4,614 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Lmao. Thatís the whole problem. No, I donít have more insight than the average fan. I never claimed to. I make rather obvious observations, but if those observations are bad for the Bills, people on here dump on me cuz itís not what they want to hear.
    Just **** off, Opie.

Have a good time doing it.

I'll take you out back behind the tool shed...or I'll just ignore you this week. Maybe I'll float far away from reality a result but so be it, you nut.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,890 Times in 2,683 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

OP's been wrong 3 of the past 4 years. This year however, he took being wrong to a new level. You'd think at some point he'd want to stop making a fool of himself...
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus

13. Post thanked by:

imbondz (01-20-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,277 Times in 1,501 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

dude there is a difference between a pessimist and a "realist", it's just hard to see the difference when we suck all the time. I get it, it's hard not to be a pessimist after the last 25 years; but win or lose this team is different, and it's time to recognize that fact.

there isn't a team left in the playoffs we can't beat. will we win it all? i don't know, a lot needs to go right for us to win it all, and I'm not even sure us winning it all means we were the best team this year. But how many years have we been talking about draft position in October? how we had nothing to root for before thanksgiving, when we were national afterthoughts. We have a young QB who is in the conference finals against Patrick Mahomes, and on the NFC side, Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady. Think about that. This may seem surreal to a fan used to being abused by their team, but it is what it is.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

15. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-20-2021),cookie G (01-21-2021),jamze132 (01-22-2021),Lucidvizion (01-21-2021),Novacane (01-23-2021),Saratoga Slim (01-22-2021),The last buffalo fan (01-20-2021),YardRat (01-22-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,398 Times in 5,280 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He will play and he will shred us. The O needs to be much better than it was the last two weeks for us to have a chance.

This is now entering the lunatic stage of total denial of reality and purposely ****ting on the Bills just to get reaction.....how idiotic.....and pathetically repulsive.....

17. Post thanked by:

Novacane (01-23-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    I'm tired. I'll let nota do it.
    I was going to yesterday....but other fantastic and uplifting news averted my attention from giving the troll undeserved attention....I may yet start one....but today, I'm just not in the mood. WAY too many great and uplifting things happening to have a sourpuss affect the natural high!!!

My Buffalo Bills are in the AFC Championship game and they have a very good chance of winning that game and winning the Super Bowl. Any one who denies these facts is simply a dishonest, delusional Bills hater.

I am enjoying the heck out of this week and no Nattering Naboob of Negativity is going to impede the celebration.

19. Post thanked by:

Lucidvizion (01-21-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,185 Times in 2,431 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jamze132 View Post
    I suggest you donít even watch the game.
    Word.

ďI'm thinking I'm back.Ē

How the Play of the Season Sent Buffalo to the AFC Championship | NFL Turning Point

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That's not what real fans do. I've watched every game for the last 20 years, save for a few meaningless end of season losses where I accidently saw the score before I had a chance to watch it on my DVR. Thinking that we are going to lose has never stopped me from watching a game before and it won't now.
    You have the temerity to lecture us on what "real fans" do?!?!?! Seriously!?!?!?!?!

"Real fans" DO NOT continually **** on their team with unrealistic baloney.

"Real fans" DO NOT predict doom and gloom at EVERY TURN during a RECORD BREAKING STELLAR SEASON!!!

"Real fans" DO NOT predict loss after loss after loss....and when the team WINS and makes your awful predictions of loses look as stupid as they are...doubles down and CONTINUES to predict loss after loss......this time in the ****ing AFC Championship game.

"Real fans" SUPPORT THEIR TEAM THTOUG THICK AND THIN!!!!

"Real fans" offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, NOT EXTEME DISRESPECT almost TOTAL IGNORING the MASSIVELY POSITIVE ACHIEVEMENTS that are plain as day to ANYONE with an ounce of objectivity and who comprehends REALITY!!!

"Real fans" Act 180 DEGREES opposite of how you do.

Take your "real fan" bullcrap and total lack of self-awareness and shove into your pipe of Noboob of Negativity.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Our O has not 'cooled off'. They have looked pretty good to me while playing different opponents in different conditions that required adjustments.

This week there is going to be none of that. Look for us to be the ones doing the shredding--a circumstance that wasn't available when we played them earlier in the season. Game On.

- - - Updated - - -

UGH I wish this 'real fan' **** would go away!

23. Post thanked by:

notacon (01-23-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ingtar33 View Post
    dude there is a difference between a pessimist and a "realist", it's just hard to see the difference when we suck all the time. I get it, it's hard not to be a pessimist after the last 25 years; but win or lose this team is different, and it's time to recognize that fact.

there isn't a team left in the playoffs we can't beat. will we win it all? i don't know, a lot needs to go right for us to win it all, and I'm not even sure us winning it all means we were the best team this year. But how many years have we been talking about draft position in October? how we had nothing to root for before thanksgiving, when we were national afterthoughts. We have a young QB who is in the conference finals against Patrick Mahomes, and on the NFC side, Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady. Think about that. This may seem surreal to a fan used to being abused by their team, but it is what it is.
    Just occurred to me that I HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED AT A LIST OF COLLEGE DRAFT PROSPECTS YET. Usually by now I'd have the top 32ish memorized. I can name like six college players right now, and most of them are QBs.

Guys, we're in a tough spot, we're facing a really compressed time frame in which to discuss college guys and FAs ad nauseum. Hope everyone is ready to put in some extra time
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

25. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-22-2021),Ingtar33 (01-22-2021),jamze132 (01-22-2021),YardRat (01-22-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This is now entering the lunatic stage of total denial of reality and purposely ****ting on the Bills just to get reaction.....how idiotic.....and pathetically repulsive.....

If you knew anything about Opiv, you’d know he’s not a troll. Yet you treat him like one... you’ve got a bad habit of labeling folks who post stuff you don’t like.

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Tailgunner Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,364 Times in 1,488 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He will play and he will shred us. The O needs to be much better than it was the last two weeks for us to have a chance.

Thank you thank you thank you. Between your gloom and despair and the idiot mayor here planning victory parades, and Union Station mocking us with their T-Rex statue that some guy named Exlax put together, and Tyreke "Child Abuser" Hill talking about the Superbowl, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City hanging Congrats Chiefs **** from their building, I think the Chiefs are setting themselves up for a hilarious crash to earth.
    Personal Attacks on me, Attempts to enflame Me, and efforts to start escalation will no longer be tolerated by me and I will do my damndest not to encite you. IF you choose to follow your old troubled MO of trying to provoke me, bait me, troll me, and attack me, I am not going to respond to you. I will report you very quickly and have you very quickly dealt with by the mods because yes, the TOS apply to me and they do apply to you whether you like it or not. If you are confused about what the TOS are, click the link at the end of my signature. Familiarize yourself with it because I am done with you and you will learn very quickly that nobody is going to play the games that almost got the Spinzone permanently shuttered. So play your old games if you dare, but you and the accounts will be banned and I will go on being me.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...ct-amp-Service

We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

“These guys, they don’t watch us,” Hughes said, via Matt Parrino of NewYorkUpstate.com. “They think Kansas City is the top dog and that’s fine. Let them have all that talk and the air waves. . . . We like that the experts don’t respect us and don’t want to acknowledge us or give us credit. That’s fine. We’ll just keep punching people in the mouth until we get that credit. And that’s just how it’s gonna be.”

29. Post thanked by:

Novacane (01-23-2021),Tailgunner Joe (01-22-2021)

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You have the temerity to lecture us on what "real fans" do?!?!?! Seriously!?!?!?!?!

"Real fans" DO NOT continually **** on their team with unrealistic baloney.

"Real fans" DO NOT predict doom and gloom at EVERY TURN during a RECORD BREAKING STELLAR SEASON!!!

"Real fans" DO NOT predict loss after loss after loss....and when the team WINS and makes your awful predictions of loses look as stupid as they are...doubles down and CONTINUES to predict loss after loss......this time in the ****ing AFC Championship game.

"Real fans" SUPPORT THEIR TEAM THTOUG THICK AND THIN!!!!

"Real fans" offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, NOT EXTEME DISRESPECT almost TOTAL IGNORING the MASSIVELY POSITIVE ACHIEVEMENTS that are plain as day to ANYONE with an ounce of objectivity and who comprehends REALITY!!!

"Real fans" Act 180 DEGREES opposite of how you do.

Take your "real fan" bullcrap and total lack of self-awareness and shove into your pipe of Noboob of Negativity.
    Real fans are in KC right now. I’m here and I don’t see you...

31. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (01-23-2021)