Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1298

Thread: Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

Raging hypocrite and resident troll Discotrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,404 Times in 3,905 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Reading your posts gives the impression that you really do not like the Bills very much.

I decided to check my impression (like I always do by checking the facts) by using the “view forum posts” feature if one clicks on a posters name. It lists all forum posts, 25 per page. I did a quick look at the last 100 posts that you have made.

The results are astounding.

I divide into four categories....

1. ****ting Directly on Edmunds.
    2. Negative posts directed at the Bills...other players, coaches etc...
    3. Neutral posts that are neither negative or positive directed at the team. Like posts about Covid in the thread about Wentz and other neutral observations.
    4. Positive posts about the Bills or Bills players.

43% of ALL these posts were directly ****ting on Edmunds.
    12% were negative
    Only 15% were positive directed at the team.

29% were neutral. If I look only at the 71 posts that were not neutral...

61% were directly ****ting on Edmunds.
    17% were negative in general directed at the Bills
    Only 21% were “positive”.

WOW!!!

Your posts show an extremely severe case of Edmunds Derangement Syndrome, and 78% of your posts (that were not neutral) were NEGATIVE of the Bills.

I did the same with my past 100 posts divided as:

1. Post directly defending Edmunds form the absurd attacks
    2. Negative of the team or player(s)
    3. Neutral.
    4. Postive.

21% of all my posts were defending Edmonds from attacks, mostly from you and Mr. Pink. 40% of my posts were neutral. 37% were positive and only 2% can be construed as “negative”. Those were two posts about Josh Allen not deserving the MVP for 2021. Pretty tame (and realistic) stuff.

Looking only at the posts that are NOT neutral...

35% defending Edmunds
    62% Positive of the Bills as a team, players (other than Edmunds) coaches, GM etc...
    .3 negative.

This really begs the questions.....how in the world do you consider yourself a Bills “fan”?

And why are you here if only to **** on the team and specifically one player????

What’s the point of you posting here????....massive trolling?!?!?!?

That's quite a life you have there.

via GIPHY

Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,050 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    That's quite a life you have there.

via GIPHY

It's creepy but the level of obsession is flattering
    Troll, Troll, Troll your posts

Angrily down the thread

Cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly

Your credibility is but a Dream

-Notabrain

Thanks
    Thanked 27,616 Times in 15,592 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I hope Edmunds has the game of his life tonight.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

4. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-15-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,910 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    He didn’t do anything dumb so that’s good!

6. Post thanked by:

YardRat (01-16-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 6,316 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This is what separates people like you and me.

In the NFL, and especially on defense, the TEAM effort is what is critical. Except possibly QB (and QB success STILL depends on the same....game planning, play call and execution dependent on ALL 11 players doing their job), TEAM play...including the coaches that conceive of a game plan and strategy, and call the plays have to mesh with the TEAM effort on the field in executing that plan.

Sometimes, what some idiots construe as an individual player not being aggressive enough or not getting off a block fast enough is part of the design of a play....where a player must occupy a particular blocker in order to allow others, by design, to be in position to make a tackle.

What I hoped for before last night’s game was the the DEFENSE AS A TEAM CONTINUED their domination and limiting scoring...the best in the NFL....they did NOT need to have "the game of their lives"

The DEFENSE AS A TEAM that allowed only 17 points per game...the DEFENSE AS A TEAM that allowed only 12.2 points per game for their 11 wins.

My other hope was that the OFFENSE AS A TEAM, perform up to their capability as deficiencies in the offense was the deciding factor in almost all the 6 loses (the only exception was against the Colts, which Edmunds did not play in....but still the offense underperformed by only scoring 15 points, WELL BELOW their season average of 28 points per game).

It’s silly to concentrate on one defensive player......and in any event, Tremaine Edmunds played his usual steady good game, leading the team in both total tackles and solo tackles.

The Buffalo Bill have the best defense in the NFL....and Tremaine Edmunds is one of the prominent backbones of that defense....and the insane ****ting on him as an individual, ignore the reality of what Buffalo is all about, and DISRESPECT the DEFENSE as a whole.

Like Micah Hyde said in the post game press conference after the Monday night Pats loss....

“Don’t do that. Don't do that”!
    Last edited by notacon; 01-16-2022 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wasn't worried about the rest of the defense stepping up, I expected them to. Edmunds is the weak link, so I was hoping he'd be an asset and not a liability like he usually is.

9. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-16-2022),jamze132 (01-16-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I wasn't worried about the rest of the defense stepping up, I expected them to. Edmunds is the weak link, so I was hoping he'd be an asset and not a liability like he usually is.
    What TOTAL BULL****!!!!

Edmunds is NOT the “weak link” of the defense. He is one of the STRENGTHS!!!! How ****ing silly!!!

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Edmunds Derangement Syndrome has melted your brain of reason and realization of reality.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

In order for the team defense to work, each individual has to do their job.

The coaches preach it. The players preach it.

And Edmunds is a weak link, even according to the rankings you have been spouting all year.

12. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-16-2022),Mr. Pink (01-16-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,910 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What TOTAL BULL****!!!!

Edmunds is NOT the “weak link” of the defense. He is one of the STRENGTHS!!!! How ****ing silly!!!

Edmunds Derangement Syndrome has melted your brain of reason and realization of reality.
    There’s like 6-7 starting defenders that your Joe B ranks higher…

14. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

In order for the team defense to work, each individual has to do their job.

The coaches preach it. The players preach it.

And Edmunds is a weak link, even according to the rankings you have been spouting all year.
    Bull****. Total, unmitigated stinky bull****.

My battery is low and it's getting dark. ParanoidAndroid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,392 Times in 2,637 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

at Edmunds being a weak link. He is a good LB. Not great, but good. The opposing positions of this debate are exaggerated.
    Please let this thread die.

17. Post thanked by:

notacon (01-18-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,778 Times in 6,125 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
    at Edmunds being a weak link. He is a good LB. Not great, but good. The opposing positions of this debate are exaggerated.
    Please let this thread die.
    Every expert who grades players around the league, or just this team, ranks him as the weak link on this starting defense.

He isn't great. He isn't good. He isn't even average. He's flat out terrible but he has athleticism so people like you can continue to think he's "good." Or people like Notty can think he's a "building block"

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Every expert who grades players around the league, or just this team, ranks him as the weak link on this starting defense.

He isn't great. He isn't good. He isn't even average. He's flat out terrible but he has athleticism so people like you can continue to think he's "good." Or people like Notty can think he's a "building block"
    Forgot to add, dude flashes a good game here, a good game there, he was 2/16 this year so people turn into rabid dogs foaming at the mouth thinking how great he is.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Edmunds is the bills taco fall

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Bull****. Total, unmitigated stinky bull****.

The alleged all-knowing and oft-cited Joe B grades Edmunds out behind 9 other defenders, tied with one, and ahead of one. If your 'grade' is basically 10th out of 11 guys, that pretty much is the definition of a weak link.

It isn't Hyde or Poyer. Or Tre' or Taron. Or Milano. Or Phillips or Oliver, Groot.

Wallace? Hughes? And then there's Edmunds. At best, #8 out of 11 depending on your perception of either one of the two at the beginning of this sentence.
    Last edited by YardRat; 01-17-2022 at 05:53 PM.

22. Post thanked by:

Cali512 (01-17-2022)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,764 Times in 8,157 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The alleged all-knowing and oft-cited Joe B grades Edmunds out behind 9 other defenders, tied with one, and ahead of one. If your 'grade' is basically 10th out of 11 guys, that pretty much is the definition of a weak link.

It isn't Hyde or Poyer. Or Tre' or Taron. Or Milano. Or Phillips or Oliver, Groot.

Wallace? Hughes? And then there's Edmunds. At best, #8 out of 11 depending on your perception of either one of the two at the beginning of this sentence.
    You're ignoring the fact he's among the top 2 in our LB corps.

24. Post thanked by:

Mr. Pink (01-17-2022),YardRat (01-17-2022)

My battery is low and it's getting dark. ParanoidAndroid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,392 Times in 2,637 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I put grades right alongside power rankings for meaningfulness. When an opposing HC, previously a DC and LB's coach talks about having to game plan around him, I'll take that as a sign he is not a weak link.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If I were an opposing head coach within the division I'd be talking up the rival's weak link also.

27. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-18-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
    I put grades right alongside power rankings for meaningfulness. When an opposing HC, previously a DC and LB's coach talks about having to game plan around him, I'll take that as a sign he is not a weak link.
    Because apparently you're blind and have no idea what you're watching when you see him play. Plus you still haven't figured out that opposing coaches talk up everyone in this league.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    Because apparently you're blind and have no idea what you're watching when you see him play. Plus you still haven't figured out that opposing coaches talk up everyone in this league.

I've never heard a coach talk up Edmunds on anything aside from his size and ability to clog passing lanes. Never have I ever heard anyone remotely imply he's good vs the run. It's all "you look at him, he's 6-5, and he's long, he can move which makes it difficult as a QB"...

We all agree he's very useful vs the pass especially when he's not abandoning his zone. But in the run game he's a huge liability