Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1298

Thread: Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,556 Times in 8,493 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Prove it...with links. Instead of blowing smoke out of your ass.
    I've been watching football for 50 years. My eyes don't lie. You are clueless. So you blow it out your ass.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 1,048 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Funny (but not surprising), when Joe B had Edmunds GPA ranked #3 on the whole team, the haters mocked him and discounted his grading prowess and relentlessly continued their insane baloney ****ting on Edmunds at every turn.

Now that his GPA has slightly fallen (partly because other players have stepped it up considerably...and I believe partly because of the lingering effects of his injury sustained during the Jacksonville game, when he was ranked the #1 graded player for that game......which was immediately rejected and insanely one of the #1 ranked Edmunds HATERS said that “Edmunds was straight garbage in that Jags game."), they try (MASSIVELY hypocritically) and embrace it..

That smacks of situational standards, and again, MASSIVE, SHAMELESS HYPOCRISY. Reject when the GPA or grade does not mesh with their hatred of Edmunds....embrace it when it (supposedly) does....even though it does not!

....and in reality, Joe B.’s grades and season long GPA does not support the insane ideas that Edmunds “sucks”....is “the worst MLB in the NFL”....is a “liability”....a “bust”....”not a good MLB”....the team should “move on” from him....and all the other baloney that has been at the heart of this thread and the subject of the article that started it.

How pathetic the haters are.

Nice try. What actually happened was we all had countless videos/stats/rating systems defending our points and the one guy you used to defend your point (only because it defended Edmunds) even started to rank Edmunds where we thought and argued he should be ranked

No one here is dumb enough to call Joe B credible, we are all using your words/sources against you

I can't tell if your to dumb to realize that when we bring up Joe B's rankings it's sarcasm or if you genuinely think this whole board cares what Joe B thinks but regardless, we aren't the ones nitpicking sources

Your responses are sounding more and more desperate. It's like watching someone slowly sink in quicksand
    Troll, Troll, Troll your posts

Angrily down the thread

Cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly

Your credibility is but a Dream

-Notabrain

Thanks
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 6,316 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post
    Nice try. What actually happened was we all had countless videos/stats/rating systems defending our points and the one guy you used to defend your point (only because it defended Edmunds) even started to rank Edmunds where we thought and argued he should be ranked

No one here is dumb enough to call Joe B credible, we are all using your words/sources against you

I can't tell if your to dumb to realize that when we bring up Joe B's rankings it's sarcasm or if you genuinely think this whole board cares what Joe B thinks but regardless, we aren't the ones nitpicking sources

Your responses are sounding more and more desperate. It's like watching someone slowly sink in quicksand
    What total bull****....dishonest bull**** at that.

Jesus. Read the thread.

I have presented several national sports writers, 50 NFL GM’s, NFL coaches, NFL scouts and NFL players ranking (in the top 10 two years in a row), two Pro Bowls....with the third year in a row coming soon because Edmunds has been named first alternate)....an All-Pro vote....AND, Joe’ B.’s INCREDIBLY ACCURATE and EXTREMELY CREDIBLE grading.

The only posters that do not accept him as being credible are the SAME LUNITC EDMUNDS HATERS that REFUSE to accept ALL the experts that say basically the same thing.

Oh....on top of all that, there are what GM Brandon Beane, HC Sean McDermott, DC Leslie Frazier, EX-NFL LB Lorenzo Alexander, EX-NFL LB Daryl Talley AND NFL QB Josh Allen say about Edmunds.

ALL Of them REFUTE YOUR GARBAGE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

And what have the haters presented in rebuttal??? NOTHING of substance. NOTHING!!

NOTHNG to support the literally INSANE opinion that Edmunds is “sucks”....is “the worst MLB in the NFL”....is a “liability”....a “bust”....”not a good MLB”....the team should “move on” from him....and all the other baloney that has been at the heart of this thread and the subject of the article that started it.

YOUR (and the other Edmunds Derangement Syndrome haters) are the ones who are sounding more and more desperate and are ALREADY SUNK IN QUCIKSAND.

QUICKSAND of confusion, ignorance, denial of reality, hatred, hubris and plain old BULL****!!!!!

Wallow in the gutter of **** all you want.....it’s where your rubbish opinions belong.

The Edmunds haters are WRONG...terribly, insanely ridiculously WRONG!!!

We don’t need the approval of the patients in an insane asylum to know that they are, indeed, insane.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So...back to the world of reality....the grades for the Playoff game vs New England.

No surprises....the offense gets stellar grades (actually the WHOLE TEAM got stellar grades...only two “C” grades) for their historically excellent performance.

The write up I am going to quote is for Devin Singletary, who almost all of us here hoped he would pick up his performance and value to the club.

He did so in SPECTACULAR fashion, not only for the biggest game of the year (so far), but at the most critical time of the season....approaching the playoffs. And he (and the play calling....and the O-Line) have made the Buffalo Bills a multi-dimensional juggernaut that is going to be very difficult to beat.

How Micah Hyde made that improbable pick and why Devin Singletary stays on the field: Bills All-22 film review

3. Tracking Devin Singletary on every snap

After the Bills’ wild-card win, quarterback Josh Allen was seated beside running back Devin “Motor” Singletary at their news conference. One of Allen’s answers led to high praise for Singletary.

“You look at Motor every single play,” Allen said, noting how much effort Singletary puts in even when the ball isn’t heading his way. “I dare you guys to watch it.”

Challenge accepted, Josh.

What the film shows is a player who does exactly that. He gives the team so much even without the ball, and when you combine that with how well he’s reading his blocks and maximizing his runs, it’s no wonder that he’s taken over the backfield. Here are some Singletary off-ball highlights from the game:

• He sensed a stunt about to break through the line in the first quarter, sprinted to the spot, lowered his shoulder and barreled into the line to fortify the pocket.
    • On a minuscule 2-yard reception by Emmanuel Sanders, Singletary put a full-body chip on defensive end Matthew Judon, to the point where it redirected the much bigger player inside. Had the rep lasted any longer, left tackle Dion Dawkins had complete control because of Singletary.
    • On one of Isaiah McKenzie’s rushing attempts, Singletary became the lead blocker for the receiver out wide. Singletary put his head down and knocked linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley back 3 yards. It was the key block to spring McKenzie for 7 yards.
    • On the Bills’ second touchdown, Singletary saw Bentley leaking through the line and picked up the block with total control. If it wasn’t for Singletary sensing the pressure, Allen might not have had the time to hit tight end Dawson Knox over the middle.
    • This one was with the ball, but on a second-and-6, Singletary dragged defenders for an additional 4 yards past the blocking to set up first-and-goal from the 4-yard line.
    • On a play-action pass, Singletary sped up and hopped through a closing hole through the line, just so he could get to his out route quickly and take the attention of a defender. Allen found Knox for an 8-yard gain.
    • The Patriots tried an unusual blitz and sent nickel corner Myles Bryant at Allen. Singletary saw it and picked it up. The free rusher would have blown up the play. Instead, Allen had the time to find wide receiver Cole Beasley for 19 yards.

Singletary is playing at a level where the Bills simply cannot take him off the field. And given his last several games, it’s hard to argue with that given who is on the depth chart behind him. Seemingly out of nowhere, Singletary has turned into one of the Bills’ most important offensive starters.

Other bullet points.....cannot quote because of TOS....pay for the content if you want to be well informed....

1. A frame-by-frame look at Micah Hyde’s INT

2. Spencer Brown was outstanding

4. The Bills changed course against 6OL

5. Some concern if Mario Addison can’t play

Bonus: Outside of two errant passes, Josh Allen was perfect

Here are the week grades....

Bills All-22 Grades vs New England Wildcard Playoff
    RANK PLAYER POS. GRADE PLAY COUNT SNAP %
    1 Josh Allen QB A 53 94.64%
    2 Devin Singletary RB A- 48 85.71%
    3 Micah Hyde S A- 48 76.19%
    4 Mitch Morse C A- 53 94.64%
    5 Spencer Brown RT A- 56 100.00%
    6 Dawson Knox TE A- 49 87.50%
    7 Taron Johnson CB A- 38 60.32%
    8 Dion Dawkins LT B+ 56 100.00%
    9 Stefon Diggs WR B+ 35 62.50%
    10 Matt Milano WLB B+ 48 76.19%
    11 Daryl Williams RG B+ 56 100.00%
    12 Jordan Poyer S B+ 48 76.19%
    13 Isaiah McKenzie WR B+ 19 33.93%
    14 Ryan Bates LG B+ 56 100.00%
    15 Greg Rousseau DE B+ 32 50.79%
    16 Tremaine Edmunds MLB B+ 48 76.19%
    17 Gabriel Davis WR B+ 40 71.43%
    18 Jerry Hughes DE B+ 24 38.10%
    19 Ed Oliver DT B+ 34 53.97%
    20 Harrison Phillips DT B+ 45 71.43%
    21 Emmanuel Sanders WR B+ 26 46.43%
    22 Cole Beasley WR B 17 30.36%
    23 A.J. Klein SLB B 22 34.92%
    24 Mario Addison DE B 23 36.51%
    25 Reggie Gilliam FB/TE B 19 33.93%
    26 Star Lotulelei DT B 20 31.75%
    27 Levi Wallace CB B- 48 76.19%
    28 Dane Jackson CB B- 63 100.00%
    29 Boogie Basham DE B- 25 39.68%
    30 A.J. Epenesa DE C 26 41.27%
    31 Vernon Butler DT C 23 36.51%

Here is the Season Long GPA and ranking....

Bills All-22 Season Grades Wildcard Playoff
    RANK PLAYER POS. GPA 2021 SNAPS LAST WEEK
    1 Josh Allen QB 3.37 1214 2
    2 Stefon Diggs WR 3.37 1012 1
    3 Micah Hyde FS 3.35 1072 3
    4 Jordan Poyer SS 3.25 1032 4
    5 Tre'Davious White CB 3.23 629 5
    6 Ed Oliver DT 3.17 657 6
    7 Taron Johnson NCB 3.16 916 7
    8 Matt Milano WLB 3.11 964 8
    9 Harrison Phillips DT 3.1 519 9
    10 Dawson Knox TE 3.1 966 11
    11 Star Lotulelei DT 3.08 337 10
    12 Gabriel Davis WR 3.06 611 12
    13 Dion Dawkins LT 3.05 1145 13
    14 Tremaine Edmunds MLB 3 921 14
    15 Jerry Hughes DE 2.99 582 15
    16 Ryan Bates G 2.99 350 17
    17 Devin Singletary RB 2.97 766 16
    18 Isaiah McKenzie WR 2.93 276 19
    19 Greg Rousseau DE 2.93 563 18
    20 Mitch Morse C 2.91 1220 21
    21 Cole Beasley WR 2.89 708 20
    22 Emmanuel Sanders WR 2.89 773 22
    23 Zack Moss RB 2.83 386 23
    24 Efe Obada DL 2.83 237 24
    25 Levi Wallace CB 2.77 1042 25
    26 Mario Addison DE 2.74 505 26
    27 A.J. Klein LB 2.66 299 29
    28 Jon Feliciano LG 2.65 447 28
    29 Boogie Basham DE 2.64 225 NR
    30 Dane Jackson CB 2.61 547 30
    31 A.J. Epenesa DE 2.6 356 27
    32 Spencer Brown RT 2.54 782 31
    33 Daryl Williams RG 2.44 1228 33
    34 Vernon Butler DT 2.38 308 32
    35 Tommy Sweeney TE 2.3 267 34
    36 Ike Boettger G 2.29 636 35
    37 Cody Ford G 2.2 488 36

Here is Tremaine Edmunds weekly grade history....

Edmunds Weeekly Grades
    Week Grade Rank
    Pittsburgh B+ 6
    Miami B+ 18
    Washington B 12
    Houston B+ 10
    Kansas City A- 4
    Tenneesee C 26
    Miami B+ 11
    Jacksomvile A- 1
    NY Jets DNP
    Colts DNP
    New Orleans A- 4
    New England C 27
    Tampa Bay C 20
    Carolina B+ 4
    New England B+ 7
    Atlanta D+ 29
    NY Jets B+ 9
    NE Playoff B+ 16

And here is Tremaine Edmunds Weekly Season Long Grade and Rank...

Edmunds Weekly Season Long Grade
    Week GPA Rank
    Piitsburgh N/A 6
    Miami 3.19 9
    Washington 3.24 6
    Houston 3.25 6
    Kansas City 3.38 5
    Tenneesee 3.16 11
    Miami 3.19 9
    Jacksonville 3.25 6
    NY Jets 3.25 8
    Indy 3.25 4
    New Orleans 3.29 3
    New England 3.17 6
    Tampa Bay 3.02 13
    Carolina 3.05 11
    New England 3.08 11
    Atlanta 2.96 15
    NY Jets 2.98 14
    NE Playoff 3 14

And before the haters whine about Edmunds getting a “B+” and ranked #16 in the week grades....FOURTEEN players got a “B+” grade.....and one of those moved the GPA DOWN .01 (Diggs)....three of those B+ grades moved their “season long” GPA UP .01 point (Dawkins, Milano, Hughes)....five of those moved the GPA UP .02 (Rousseau, Edmunds, Davis, Phillips and Sanders)....one moved the GPA UP .03 (McKenzie)....one moved the GPA UP .04 (Williams) and one moved the GPA UP .07 (Bates).

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    I've been watching football for 50 years. My eyes don't lie. You are clueless. So you blow it out your ass.
    Jesus. I have been watching football for FIFTY NINE years, and MY EYES DON’T LIE.....and I am smart enough to LISTEN TO THE EXPERT PROFESSIONALS.

What your so-called “expertise” of “
    watching football for 50 years” is akin to saying is that.....”I have been watching people (and myself) around me get sick for 50 years....that means I am an expert in diagnosing and treating illnesses”

The “clueless" one is YOU!!!!

I am intelligent enough to listen to these EXPERTS.....are you????....apparently NOT since...OH MY...YOU have been “watching football for 50 years”....on the TEE VEE!!!

Brandon Beane - TWENTY FOUR YEARS as a NFL PROFESSIONAL

Sean McDermott -
    TWENTY THREE YEARS as a NFL PROFESSIONAL

Leslie Frazier -
    TWENTY THREE YEARS as a NFL PROFESSIONAL

Their SEVENY YEARS OF COMBINED PROFESSIONAL NFL EXPERIENCE trumps your sitting in your living room “watching” football with the constipated view the TV networks decide to provide.

So YOU blow it out YOUR ass!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,556 Times in 8,493 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

LOL. You are a clueless human being. Bloviated too.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    LOL. You are a clueless human being. Bloviated too.

You are looking in the mirror.....massive projection.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Notty, you have to be trolling

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Edmunds and this defense have a chance to prove themselves on Sunday. So here's the deal. If Edmunds and the D stops the Chiefs, or at least slows them down enough for Allen to pull out a win, then I will tattoo Edmunds' number on my neck. Pictures will follow to show I kept my bet.
    Insert whimsical line here

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    Edmunds and this defense have a chance to prove themselves on Sunday. So here's the deal. If Edmunds and the D stops the Chiefs, or at least slows them down enough for Allen to pull out a win, then I will tattoo Edmunds' number on my neck. Pictures will follow to show I kept my bet.

Your setting yourself up to fail here. At least have it where Edmunds needs 6 tackles and/or a TKFL

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Your setting yourself up to fail here. At least have it where Edmunds needs 6 tackles and/or a TKFL
    Okay, Edmunds making a difference means a strip sack, making key stops of Mahomes, Kelce, or Belaire on 3rd and short, getting a pick, and/or forcing fumbles. He does this and we win and I will get that tattoo.

12. Post thanked by:

Cali512 (01-20-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Notty, you have to be trolling
    Not in the least. I believe the opposite is true.....or else you (and the other Edmunds haters) as so confused and delusional that your opinions are as stupid as can be.

The premise of this thread has been proved and validated time and time and time again by the haters silly posts and refusal to accept what literally every NFL profession expert observes.

And that is 100% OPPOSITE of the bullcrap that Edmunds “sucks”....is “the worst MLB in the NFL”....is a “liability”....a “bust”....”not a good MLB”....the team should “move on” from him....and all the other baloney that has been at the heart of this thread and the subject of the article that started it.

You just don't even realize how incredibly stupid the crap you are (and other haters) are writing is.

Even the deeply flawed PFF grading metric does not support the baloney you write.

Jesus....get a grip and open your biased eyes to the crap you are spewing. Crap that disrespects and ****s on the #1 defense in the NFL....besides one of best pairs of LB's in the NFL.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,776 Times in 6,124 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I still find it funny that Joe B rates the "special" Tremaine Edmunds as the third worst starting defender on the team and we still get people who use him like gospel and use those Joe B rankings to try and prove the guy is good.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    I still find it funny that Joe B rates the "special" Tremaine Edmunds as the third worst starting defender on the team and we still get people who use him like gospel and use those Joe B rankings to try and prove the guy is good.

I still think it’s funny that your posts are so ****ing blind and delusional and full of crap.

Jesus. How exactly are you counting the "starters?!?!? Since the D-Line has been shuffled around with several different “starting” lineups and a majority of the D-line has had less than 50% of the snaps. In fact only one D-lineman has had over 60% of the snaps...Ed Oliver with 61.3%.

And if defensive players are sorted by percentage of snaps, Edmunds is ranked #5 out of 18 (directly next to Milano at #4) that have had a minimum of 200 snaps that have them included in the season long GPA.

Plus the fact that the difference in overall GPA for the top players on defense is extremely close. This is truly a stellar defensive TEAM filled to the brim with top quality players.

Only .35 between #1 Hyde and Edmunds. And the difference between Milano and Edmunds is only .11. They are vitally identical in their grade

Funny, I never hear the haters say that Milano “sucks”....is “the worst MLB in the NFL”....is a “liability”....a “bust”....”not a good MLB”....the team should “move on” from him....and all the other baloney that the haters use to **** on one player.

Your gross hypocrisy is palpable.

You seem to not even know how “GPA” actually works.

You blind hatred makes you blind to reality.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,525 Times in 4,748 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Milano doesn’t suck. 3.5 more career sacks and 1 more interception that Edmunds prevents people from posting it. Autocorrect won’t allow such a statement.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I still think it’s funny that your posts are so ****ing blind and delusional and full of crap.

Jesus. How exactly are you counting the "starters?!?!? Since the D-Line has been shuffled around with several different “starting” lineups and a majority of the D-line has had less than 50% of the snaps. In fact only one D-lineman has had over 60% of the snaps...Ed Oliver with 61.3%.

And if defensive players are sorted by percentage of snaps, Edmunds is ranked #5 out of 18 (directly next to Milano at #4) that have had a minimum of 200 snaps that have them included in the season long GPA.

Plus the fact that the difference in overall GPA for the top players on defense is extremely close. This is truly a stellar defensive TEAM filled to the brim with top quality players.

Only .35 between #1 Hyde and Edmunds. And the difference between Milano and Edmunds is only .11. They are vitally identical in their grade

Funny, I never hear the haters say that Milano “sucks”....is “the worst MLB in the NFL”....is a “liability”....a “bust”....”not a good MLB”....the team should “move on” from him....and all the other baloney that the haters use to **** on one player.

You still haven't proven a thing yet, even your source disagrees with you

Also .35 is like 10 points if you made 0-4 a 0-100 rating

See this is the type of mis information that makes me think your trolling. You know what your doing or are just really really stupid

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Milano is top 10 in tackles for loss, Edmunds isn't in the top 100

Milano actually makes plays, Edmunds doesn't. Milano rarely is the guy you see completely out of position when the other team is running 30 yds down the field

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,761 Times in 8,155 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    Okay, Edmunds making a difference means a strip sack, making key stops of Mahomes, Kelce, or Belaire on 3rd and short, getting a pick, and/or forcing fumbles. He does this and we win and I will get that tattoo.
    I can appreciate that you drank too much, but trust me this once and just don't do it. It's just not going to be something you're happy to explain in the long run.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,776 Times in 6,124 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I can appreciate that you drank too much, but trust me this once and just don't do it. It's just not going to be something you're happy to explain in the long run.
    I think there is a 0% chance Gibby is getting a tattoo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You still haven't proven a thing yet, even your source disagrees with you

Also .35 is like 10 points if you made 0-4 a 0-100 rating

See this is the type of mis information that makes me think your trolling. You know what your doing or are just really really stupid

So what??? That means only a 10% difference. And that’s from who Joe B has graded the highest as compared to BOTH Edmunds and Milano.

In any event, playing games with the numbers STILL does not prove....in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, the crap you and other have heaped on Edmunds.

It’s this kind of bullcrap that makes me KNOW that YOU are trolling.

Milano is top 10 in tackles for loss, Edmunds isn't in the top 100

Milano actually makes plays, Edmunds doesn't. Milano rarely is the guy you see completely out of position when the other team is running 30 yds down the field
    More crap that is meaningless. Do you have any idea why Milano has more tackles for a losss??? Have you given it even a second of intelligent thought????

Do you REALLY think that defensive players (or any players for that matter) just run into the backfield willy nilly on their own on any given play????

REALLY?!?!?

Jesus. Do you ever stop and think that EACH AND EVERY SNAP has a PLAY CALLED and is supposed to adhere to a DESIGN????

The FACT is that YOU have NO EARTHY IDEA what defensive plays are being called, you have NO IDEA what the design of ANY play is and you have NO IDEA if ANY player is “out of position”.

What trolling bull****.