Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 6,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

I could not fit the full article title from the professional sports writer and analyst the Edmunds haters love to hate because he exposes their BIASED hatred directed at Tremaine Edmunds as ignorant baloney.

This is chock full of meaty tidbits and I will quote the juiciest ones.....subscription to The Athletic has been the smartest money spent this year because they present unbiased, objective, intelligent, well informed and credible, expert analysis every day for every team.

Why can’t Tremaine Edmunds win over Bills fans when he’s viewed as a special player outside of Buffalo?

When Tremaine Edmunds’ name comes up in conversations among Billsobservers, there’s usually a theme to it.

Most comments range from “Yeah, he’s all right” to “The Bills can do better.”

Somehow, in the deep sea of online football takes, Edmunds manages to receive national acclaim, but in his backyard in Buffalo, he remains a constant target of criticism.
    ....snip....

But with the position Edmunds plays, it sometimes seems like he can never do enough. He’s a player many are quick to blame when things go awry.

When he doesn’t escape a block against the run, some will exclaim he should have done more — even if his role was to free up a teammate to make a tackle. If he bats down a pass in coverage, some will say, “Well, he should have picked that off.” And if he does come away with an interception, he might hear, “He needs to do that more often.”

Reading the whole article is the best way to fully appreciate use how...uhhh.....uninformed.....the Edmunds haters are.

Basically, what Sean McDermott, Brandon Beane, Leslie Frazer, Lorenzo Alexander, Daryl Talley, Josh Allen and most NFL coaches, GM's and players are saying is that the Edmunds haters (they use a more gentle term of "critics") don't have the FIRST CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, and the criticisms directed at Tremaine Edmunds are stupid, ignorant and to be TOTALLY IGNORED!!!!

Whine and cry all you want....insult me all you want.....your protestations are not credible, realistic and show DEEP LACK of knowledge that people like Sean McDermott, Brandon Beane, Leslie Frazer, Lorenzo Alexander, Daryl Talley, Josh Allen and most NFL coaches, GM's and players HAVE and the haters DO NOT HAVE.

Thankfully, the Bills coaches and GM are smart enough and are enough of NFL experts that they IGNORE the bullcrap form the haters and will continue to make Tremaine Edmunds an extremely critical part of the Buffalo Bills for years to come.
    Last edited by Cntrygal; 10-08-2021 at 04:09 PM. Reason: edited article in accordance to the ToS.

2. Post thanked by:

tomz (10-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,524 Times in 8,381 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why Do Edmunds Haters Hate When Outside Buffalo He's Considered Special?

Who hates Edmunds exactly?

Please be succinct and not the blathering doofus you typically are.

4. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (10-08-2021),jamze132 (10-09-2021)

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,518 Times in 3,324 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Which paragraphs would you like to keep in your original post. Please select 2-3 and I'll edit your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    Figure it out yourself. Maybe one of them is the deeply uninformed person that posted this idiotic gem.
    Last edited by notacon; 10-08-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    Which paragraphs would you like to keep in your original post. Please select 2-3 and I'll edit your post.
    Sorry, but there are way too much fantastic paragraphs to boil it down to a few.

I already edited out more than half of the article. Every bit that I posted is critical.

Butcher it the way you think you have to I guess.
    Last edited by notacon; 10-08-2021 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Figure it out yourself. Maybe one of them is the deeply uninformed person that posted idiotic this gem.
    I haven't seen anyone that hates Edmunds. I have seen quite a few who have, astutely, pointed ou his limitations and his lack of production and his getting pushed all over the place by a single blocker. I haven't seen any haters. You'd better take a look at yourself. You keep denying facts and whining about it. You never can face truths that you don't like. You whine and blather like a little baby. You're a professional whiner.

9. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (10-08-2021),jamze132 (10-09-2021),Mad Bomber (10-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,095 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Anyone who disagrees with noty

11. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (10-09-2021),Mr. Pink (10-09-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    Anyone who disagrees with noty
    Nope. "Haters" are the ones that unfairly and with extreme bias **** on Edmunds with little credible reasons to do so.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I haven't seen anyone that hates Edmunds. I have seen quite a few who have, astutely, pointed ou his limitations and his lack of production and his getting pushed all over the place by a single blocker. I haven't seen any haters. You'd better take a look at yourself. You keep denying facts and whining about it. You never can face truths that you don't like. You whine and blather like a little baby. You're a professional whiner.
    Projecting again I see.

Instead of whining and insulting me, why don't you try and refute what the writer of the article and Sean McDermott, Brandon Beane, Leslie Frazer, Lorenzo Alexander, Daryl Talley, Josh Allen and most NFL coaches, GM's and players are saying.

I know....that's too hard. It's easier to throw silly insults like a chimpanzee who flings his **** at the zoo. Stop acting like a chimpanzee.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nope. "Haters" are the ones that unfairly and with extreme bias **** on Edmunds with little credible reasons to do so.
    anyone that hates him would want him cut / gone. I can possibly see 1 poster wanting him gone. Can you name a few more?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW...the writer already addressed your uninformed observations of "his getting pushed all over the place by a single blocker"....

When he doesn’t escape a block against the run, some will exclaim he should have done more — even if his role was to free up a teammate to make a tackle.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Projecting again I see.

Instead of whining and insulting me, why don't you try and refute what the writer of the article and Sean McDermott, Brandon Beane, Leslie Frazer, Lorenzo Alexander, Daryl Talley, Josh Allen and most NFL coaches, GM's and players are saying.

I know....that's too hard. It's easier to throw silly insults like a chimpanzee who flings his **** at the zoo. Stop acting like a chimpanzee.
    Oh wait. "The Rankings" have the Bills at number 1, so it must be so! You're a chump. No wonder people pound on you, you're a fool.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

anyone that hates him would want him cut / gone. I can possibly see 1 poster wanting him gone. Can you name a few more?
    Bullcrap. Address the article instead of my shorthand word for describing exactly how uninformed and wrong the "critics" are.

Or are you too butt hurt because I use the word "haters" instead of "critics". Run home to your mommy if you can't handle it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW...the writer already addressed your uninformed observations of "his getting pushed all over the place by a single blocker"....
    that makes him good which we agree he is . But not dominant which we expect from a draft we traded up to get.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Oh wait. "The Rankings" have the Bills at number 1, so it must be so! You're a chump. No wonder people pound on you, you're a fool.
    Projecting again. You seem to know exactly what you are.

What you CAN'T do is refute what the writer of the article and Sean McDermott, Brandon Beane, Leslie Frazer, Lorenzo Alexander, Daryl Talley, Josh Allen and most NFL coaches, GM's and players are saying.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Bullcrap. Address the article instead of my shorthand word for describing exactly how uninformed and wrong the "critics" are.

Or are you too butt hurt because I use the word "haters" instead of "critics". Run home to your mommy if you can't handle it.
    so you have no names who want him gone. Though so!

I'm not the one who is crying and butthurt that he continues to find any positive articles about Edmunds to try and defend himself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

that makes him good which we agree he is . But not dominant which we expect from a draft we traded up to get.
    Another silly point that was addressed by the article...I bet a dime to a dollar that you did not read all the paragraphs I quoted....

Edmunds is also one of the most noticeable players on the field at 6-foot-5 and 250 pounds. There aren’t many linebackers built like him. Plus, Bills fans could have “potential fatigue,” having heard of his upside for several years without seeing the commensurate flashy jump expected of young players.

All of those factors might be part of it. But with the position Edmunds plays, it sometimes seems like he can never do enough. He’s a player many are quick to blame when things go awry.

But, he is "dominant".....you just don't see it because your idea of what it is to be "dominant" are only "splashy plays" that the constipated and extremely limited TV network view ALLOWS you to see.

- - - Updated - - -

so you have no names who want him gone. Though so!

I'm not the one who is crying and butthurt that he continues to find any positive articles about Edmunds to try and defend himself.
    Uhhhhh....whoever said that there are posters here that "want him gone"?!?!? Not me. In FACT, the ONLY person to bring that up is YOU.
    Last edited by notacon; 10-08-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Another silly point that was addressed by the article...I bet a dime to a dollar that you di not read all the paragraphs I quoted....

But, he is "dominant".....you just don't see it because your idea of what it is to be "dominant" are only "splashy plays" that the constipated and extremely limited TV network view ALLOWS you to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhhhh....whoever said that there are posters here that "want him gone"?!?!? Not me. In FACT, the ONLY person t bring tat up is YOU.

If that makes him dominant, does the mean Milano is MVP .

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Uhhhhh....whoever said that there are posters here that "want him gone"?!?!? Not me. In FACT, the ONLY person t bring tat up is YOU.
    so no one hates him. Just you calling people who disagree with you "haters"

24. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (10-09-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If that makes him dominant, does the mean Milano is MVP .
    Jesus. This is devolving into farce.

Obviously, Joe Buscaglia has got the "critics" pegged 100%.

They literally have no idea what they are talking about....and don't have the guts or integrity to admit they are wrong.