Thread: Aaron Rodgers Claims He’s A Victim Of “The Woke Mob” And “Cancel Culture”

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 8,483 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Aaron Rodgers Claims He’s A Victim Of “The Woke Mob” And “Cancel Culture”

Aaron Rodgers Claims He’s A Victim Of “The Woke Mob” And “Cancel Culture”

Or......

Now we know why your family hates you!

Lying sack of ****.

2. Post thanked by:

denverboz (11-06-2021),Haile SpikedLemonade (11-08-2021)

Haile SpikedLemonade

Re: Aaron Rodgers Claims He’s A Victim Of “The Woke Mob” And “Cancel Culture”

Aaron Rodgers is a A-hole.

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,766 Times in 4,297 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Maybe it would have been better if he had retired before this season began.
    "We've got a lot to cover. The good news is...I've got the time and I ain't going anywhere." -CM Punk, AEW Rampage, 8/20/21

"I see things in black and white and I have a zero tolerance policy for ****ty people." -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 1/6/21

5. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,773 Times in 6,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You don't have a leg to stand on when you lied in the first place.

7. Post thanked by:

Gibby 2.0 (11-06-2021)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

9. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 4,227 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Jeopardy is in jeopardy.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,448 Times in 12,851 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    You don't have a leg to stand on when you lied in the first place.
    He’s claiming he didn’t lie because there was no follow up to his answer that required him to clarify what immunized meant. That may be one of the more idiotic attempts to spin a lie that I’ve seen recently.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

12. Post thanked by:

denverboz (11-06-2021),Haile SpikedLemonade (11-08-2021)

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,081 Times in 6,930 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

He'll still have multiple teams wanting him after this season.

Roger God will dance around doing anything to him beyond some announced fine that won't get paid.
    We don't even have pictures
    Just memories to hold
    That grow sweeter each season
    As we slowly grow old...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Executives from other NFL teams question uneven COVID-19 protocol standards for Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    While the NFL instructed teams that unvaccinated players were required to wear masks along the sideline during preseason games, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers did not.

One team executive said he received a memo from the NFL about the COVID-19 protocols that read, in part: "Any such individual with bench area access who is not fully vaccinated except for active players shall be required to wear masks at all times. Unvaccinated inactive players must also wear masks."

One executive told ESPN: "That's B.S. ... What's going on in Green Bay, that's not what teams were told by the NFL. Our players wore masks all the time. We made our guys that weren't playing wear masks."
    Last edited by swiper; 11-07-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    He'll still have multiple teams wanting him after this season.
    While this may be true. Defenses around the league suddenly have new incentive to tee off on him during game play. We'll see how his life on the field goes when he returns.

Pucker up, Buttercup
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,107 Times in 4,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Haile SpikedLemonade View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is a A-hole.
    I agree. Anyone who uses the term 'woke' is an A-hole, imho.

The Meathead of Muslims! ticatfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,305 Times in 2,576 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

GB should show some balls and dump him.
    'The Conservative government never actually justified or explained why they felt Canada needed a fifth-generation fighter,' Trudeau said in 2015. 'They just talked ... like it was obvious'
    . PM Trudeau..

18. Post thanked by:

Haile SpikedLemonade (11-10-2021)

Raging hypocrite and resident troll Discotrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,402 Times in 3,903 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Howard Stern is part of the "woke mob."

There is an interesting larger overall point here, though. And it really affects all of us. What happens when you can't trust the medical establishment to give you the best advice for your health? I think that's part of what's driving this, and what's creating so much tension on the vaccine issue.

And when I say the medical establishment I'm pretty much referring to all of it: The WHO, the FDA, the CDC, the pharmaceutical companies, and all the hospitals that are currently using an in-hospital protocol that has some questions associated with it. To this day Remdesvir is being used for seriously ill COVID patients in hospitals. This is a drug that was used experimentally on ebola patients a number of years ago, but was stopped before testing was completed because so many patients were dying of kidney failure.

It's a good argument for treating COVID with something else before you get to the hospital/Remdesvir/ventilator stage.

Do people even know about the issues with Remdesvir?

Radio host Howard Stern ripped unvaccinated Aaron Rodgers as a “f**khead” and taunted the Green Bay Packers quarterback over how he is being treated for his bad toe on his SiriusXM show on Monday.

“This ****ing Aaron Rodgers, he’s a scumbag because he lied,” Stern told a caller talking about unvaccinated NFL players who currently can’t play after contracting COVID-19. Rodgers acted as if he’d received the shot until becoming infected. He then made a series of wild vaccine claims.

“Forget about the fact that he didn’t take the vaccine, he lied to everybody,” Stern continued in audio shared by Mediaite. “He put people in danger. People have families. He’s a ****head and the NFL should be ashamed of themselves.”

“Now I hear he has a toe injury. Let me ask you something, when he had the toe injury, did he go to the doctor or did he go to Joe Rogan?” asked Stern, referencing Rodgers’ admission that he’d sought advice from the podcast host who himself has courted controversial, misleading and selfish opinions on the shots.

“Who fixed his toe?” said Stern. “I bet you he went to a doctor, so he goes to doctors for everything else, but on the vaccine he’s listening to Joe Rogan. What the **** is going on? We’ve got to put our faith in science.”

Howard Stern Weighs in On Aaron Rodgers
    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 4,227 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ticatfan View Post
    GB should show some balls and dump him.
    That would make a splash!