Thanks
    Thanked 5,396 Times in 4,291 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 14

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-fantasy...wide-receivers

Start 'Em

Tee Higgins

Cincinnati Bengals WR

A lot of people were afraid of chasing the points last week with Higgins and, well, he went out and scored nearly 30 fantasy points. He’s been the highest-scoring receiver over the last two weeks. He’s got a good enough matchup against the 49ers who have allowed the sixth-most receiving yards to wideouts over the last four weeks. The only drawback is the finger injury to Joe Burrow, but the QB said he is not going to miss any time.

Last edited by Woodman; 12-08-2021 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,396 Times in 4,291 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 14

Sit 'Em Defense
    Buffalo Bills
    2021 7-5-0

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2021 9-3-0

The Buccaneers offense has been way too good to stream anybody against them, or even to play one of your most reliable teams against them. No team has scored more points this season than the Bucs. If you’re looking for a bit of hope, Tom Brady has had an interception in five consecutive games, that’s his longest streak since 2017. Still won’t make me start the Bills, however.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    2021 9-3-0
    Buffalo Bills
    2021 7-5-0

Let’s be honest here, we aren’t starting either defense in this one. The Patriots might have put together a perfect blueprint. The Bucs did have five sacks against the Falcons last week. And wait, what was I saying again? I might have the Bucs as a sneaky play this week, however, they currently are out of my top 12 now. I could have hedged and not said anything, but you deserve an answer.

Last edited by Woodman; 12-08-2021 at 10:22 PM.