Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Belichick on Bills

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    29

    Belichick on Bills



    Surprised he gets into player details that much - of course nothing substantial. Just all good sugary stuff.

  2. #2
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    [QUOTE=ghz in pittsburgh;4883468]
    Surprised he gets into player details that much - of course nothing substantial. Just all good sugary stuff.

    *******************

    That's what you'd expect from Bill.

  3. #3
    Registered User Novacane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dade City, FL
    Posts
    35,337
    Thanks
    10,920
    Thanked 9,793 Times in 5,540 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    108

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Hard to believe that he believes a word he's saying when he says we have a good OL.

  4. Post thanked by:

    Night Train (12-02-2021)

  5. #4
    Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Last Depot
    Posts
    30,335
    Thanks
    8,023
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 6,771 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    116

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    What he wants to say.

    " I'm going to run the ball down their throats until they can finally prove they can stop it. I'll also mix in some play action and not take stupid penalties like they do."
    We don't even have pictures
    Just memories to hold
    That grow sweeter each season
    As we slowly grow old...

  6. Post thanked by:

    Mace (12-03-2021)

  7. #5
    Registered User Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,281
    Thanks
    552
    Thanked 826 Times in 519 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    23

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    lol... nothing specific. Umm... Ummm... Umm... Umm... Umm...

    Almost seemed like he was struggling to say something specific.

  8. #6
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    95,390
    Thanks
    13,051
    Thanked 23,912 Times in 12,135 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    268

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Of course it's all good sugary stuff.

    Belicheck is too smart to give us any bulletin board material. Even if he thinks our entire team is hot garbage, he's not going to say that publicly.

  9. #7
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    Hard to believe that he believes a word he's saying when he says we have a good OL.
    Yup he's as full of **** as they come.

  10. #8
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    What he wants to say.

    " I'm going to run the ball down their throats until they can finally prove they can stop it. I'll also mix in some play action and not take stupid penalties like they do."
    That would be him.

  11. #9
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    lol... nothing specific. Umm... Ummm... Umm... Umm... Umm...

    Almost seemed like he was struggling to say something specific.
    Strange he's usually such a blabber mouth.

  12. #10
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Of course it's all good sugary stuff.

    Belicheck is too smart to give us any bulletin board material. Even if he thinks our entire team is hot garbage, he's not going to say that publicly.
    He is very aware of the situation ...... most coaches are I guess.
    If he never sees another Super Bowl from the sideline he'll still go down as a huge success just not without Tom Brady. Has anybody ever noticed his son on the sideline .... his facial expression looks as though he just finished eating his 2nd bag of dirt ...... funniest stuff I've seen ever.

  13. #11
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    95,390
    Thanks
    13,051
    Thanked 23,912 Times in 12,135 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    268

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    He is very aware of the situation ...... most coaches are I guess.
    If he never sees another Super Bowl from the sideline he'll still go down as a huge success just not without Tom Brady. Has anybody ever noticed his son on the sideline .... his facial expression looks as though he just finished eating his 2nd bag of dirt ...... funniest stuff I've seen ever.
    It's quite amazing really. The pinnacle of the football coaching profession is an NFL head coaching job. He's been there for over 20 years. The pinnacle of being an NFL head coach is winning the SB. He's done that 6 times. And he's made tens of millions of dollars doing it. Yet, the look on his face is that of a construction worker who wants to stab his boss because he got laid off 2 weeks before Christmas.

  14. Post thanked by:

    Mace (12-04-2021)

  15. #12
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    It's quite amazing really. The pinnacle of the football coaching profession is an NFL head coaching job. He's been there for over 20 years. The pinnacle of being an NFL head coach is winning the SB. He's done that 6 times. And he's made tens of millions of dollars doing it. Yet, the look on his face is that of a construction worker who wants to stab his boss because he got laid off 2 weeks before Christmas.
    Right on the money!!

    There has to be a movie coming .... is he the living breathing Ebenezer Scrooge that still hasn't discovered Christmas

  16. #13
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-has-become/

    Bill Belichick on Josh Allen: “It’s just remarkable how good he has become”

    Patriots coach Bill Belichick has nothing but respect for Josh Allen, the Bills quarterback Belichick’s defense will face on Monday Night Football.
    “His improvement has just been tremendous from where it was three years ago,” Belichick said, via Boston.com. “Completion percentage, passer rating, decision making, production, it’s just gone…it’s risen at a really remarkable rate.”

  17. #14
    Registered User Bill Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    9,820
    Thanks
    1,014
    Thanked 5,056 Times in 2,892 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    40

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    and in a few weeks he'll make the Jaguars seem like the 85 Bears

  18. Post thanked by:

    Mace (12-04-2021)

  19. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,856
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 906 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    21

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-has-become/

    Bill Belichick on Josh Allen: “It’s just remarkable how good he has become”

    Patriots coach Bill Belichick has nothing but respect for Josh Allen, the Bills quarterback Belichick’s defense will face on Monday Night Football.
    “His improvement has just been tremendous from where it was three years ago,” Belichick said, via Boston.com. “Completion percentage, passer rating, decision making, production, it’s just gone…it’s risen at a really remarkable rate.”


    This i think is real. Allen destroyed him last year in the final week and most of it was just insane throws by Allen. I don't think this is Belicheck irrationally glorifying him
    Troll, Troll, Troll your posts

    Angrily down the thread

    Cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly

    Your credibility is but a Dream

    -Notabrain

  20. #16
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post
    This i think is real. Allen destroyed him last year in the final week and most of it was just insane throws by Allen. I don't think this is Belicheck irrationally glorifying him
    He did get his ass kicked.

  21. #17
    Legendary Zoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    29,095
    Thanks
    13,818
    Thanked 12,750 Times in 8,539 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    This is a funny video.

  22. #18
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    and in a few weeks he'll make the Jaguars seem like the 85 Bears
    He will try.

  23. #19
    Registered User Jimkelly12203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,891
    Thanks
    4,058
    Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    14

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    I couldn't even get through his opening statement. The guy is a total POS. Screw the cheaters.
    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

  24. #20
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,718
    Thanks
    4,130
    Thanked 4,891 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    105

    Re: Belichick on Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimkelly12203 View Post
    I couldn't even get through his opening statement. The guy is a total POS. Screw the cheaters.
    BILLS AGAINST THE WORLD!

    Buffalo vs. KC
    Cincinnati vs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •