Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is Diggs not getting crapped on?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,310 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why is Diggs not getting crapped on?

Not going for 2 down 8-6 was just moronic.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,794 Times in 6,072 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Turf View Post
    It is the one coaching decision that directly led to another bad coaching decision on our second to last drive and led to having to go for it on 4th and 14 on the last drive.

The sad part is if you look in the gameday thread there were people defending it at the time.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,881 Times in 3,839 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

just part of the frustration.

Off to sunny Tampa.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    Blaming Diggs for missing that catch is like blaming Bass for the missed 33 yarder. The ball was moving out there. That's why NE threw it 3 times.
    Exactly: We needed one big play from the 6 yard line and could not get it done.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,656 Times in 6,182 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
    Sorry, but #1 WRs in the NFL who get paid that much money don't miss balls like that. I don't care about the weather. That ball couldn't have been more perfectly thrown if Josh ran up there and just handed it to Diggs.

He deserves as much blame for losing as anyone else.
    Because the haters are so busy crapping on Edmunds. The tunnel vision is unmistakable and pathetic.

The pathetically underperforming OFFENSE is what lost that game, especially with the failure in the Red Zone....and has been at the ROOT of every single Bills loss this year. Scoring only 10 points will win you very few games in the NFL.

In fact, there has been only ONE game int he NFL all 2021 season when the wining team scored 10 points of less....yes....when the Bills offense *** the bed and lost to the Jags 9-6.

I started a thread earlier this year asking the question “Will Josh Allen Regress" this season.

Well...the results are in. He most defiantly has regressed....along with the whole offense.

I was one of the many fans who was begging the Bills to do whatever they had to do to draft Najee Harris. If not move up to get him, I wanted them to possibly draft Javonte Williams.

If you watched the Denver game vs KC, Williams is much better, and tougher, than any of the slugs the Bills have at RB.

There is little doubt that the Bills would be a much better position with Harris or Williams on the team instead of Rousseau.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
    Sorry, but #1 WRs in the NFL who get paid that much money don't miss balls like that. I don't care about the weather. That ball couldn't have been more perfectly thrown if Josh ran up there and just handed it to Diggs.

He deserves as much blame for losing as anyone else.
    come here Diggs

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Another puzzling decision.

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,727 Times in 8,523 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Because the haters are so busy crapping on Edmunds. The tunnel vision is unmistakable and pathetic.

The pathetically underperforming OFFENSE is what lost that game, especially with the failure in the Red Zone....and has been at the ROOT of every single Bills loss this year. Scoring only 10 points will win you very few games in the NFL.

In fact, there has been only ONE game int he NFL all 2021 season when the wining team scored 10 points of less....yes....when the Bills offense *** the bed and lost to the Jags 9-6.

I started a thread earlier this year asking the question “Will Josh Allen Regress" this season.

Well...the results are in. He most defiantly has regressed....along with the whole offense.

I was one of the many fans who was begging the Bills to do whatever they had to do to draft Najee Harris. If not move up to get him, I wanted them to possibly draft Javonte Williams.

If you watched the Denver game vs KC, Williams is much better, and tougher, than any of the slugs the Bills have at RB.

There is little doubt that the Bills would be a much better position with Harris or Williams on the team instead of Rousseau.

Go away. To the obtuse farm you broke out of.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post

My son and I wanted Najee Harris ............... Javonte Williams would definitely have made an excellent choice if we were not willing to move up. I thought he would be but we went another direction obviously.
    Last edited by Woodman; 12-08-2021 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 27,355 Times in 15,302 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    It is the one coaching decision that directly led to another bad coaching decision on our second to last drive and led to having to go for it on 4th and 14 on the last drive.

The sad part is if you look in the gameday thread there were people defending it at the time.
    IMO it was the right call to go for one.

We have no run game, confidence in successfully pulling off a two-point conversion is barely above 0 %.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    IMO it was the right call to go for one.

We have no run game, confidence in successfully pulling off a two-point conversion is barely above 0 %.
    The extra point is like a FG especially in those conditions and that successful extra point and later successful FG attempt should have aided him in the one he very unfortunately missed.

He makes that FG and Belichick walks out with the L.

We drain the clock down kneel if you wish kick the winning FG from approximately the 14 yard line.