Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: It was fun while it lasted.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,644 Times in 12,129 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: It was fun while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby 2.0 View Post
    By the way, this game needs a field commander. Someone help get me a ticket to the game. I should be covid negative by game time and I would love to meet some of you all.
    Made the mistake of going to KC last year. Wont make it again.

2. Post thanked by:

jamze132 (01-17-2022)

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 3,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post

Once again, it’s not trolling to acknowledge the epic challenge we are facing.
    Ok troll. Just stop. You are the worst kind of “fan”.

4. Post thanked by:

Novacane (01-17-2022)

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 2,484 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

We also acted like we were guaranteed the SB after we got our revenge on KC earlier this season…

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, it’s not trolling to acknowledge the epic challenge we are facing.
    And we seem to react well to the media not respecting us. I'd plaster our locker room with Nick Wright quotes
    Insert whimsical line here

Proudly victimizing the victimizer's victimizer and cracking soreheads Gibby 2.0's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Made the mistake of going to KC last year. Won’t make it again.
    Good, they don't need your negative vibes. I am going. Sars cov can't get me twice in a month and I will be in full throat.

7. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (01-17-2022)

Portland, Oregon Cocoa Mate: Inquire Within
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,960 Times in 2,716 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think OpIv is coming down from 37, maybe even into single digits. His concerns about the Bills have some merit, but as a football pontificator, his offense is weak, his defense is absent, his consistency is off, his game plan is predictable.

I don't think he qualifies.
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST ATE THE MUSTARD
    While still high, I'm seeing prices creep down

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy View Post
    Ok troll. Just stop. You are the worst kind of “fan”.
    No. I’m the best kind of fan. I’m still a fan when I know we’re going to lose. You’re not a fan unless you can delude yourself into thinking we can win.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,980 Times in 3,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The asylum ran out of meds, that’s why this madness was posted.

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Good, they don't need your negative vibes. I am going. Sars cov can't get me twice in a month and I will be in full throat.
    You still don’t seem to get it. On game day, I’m as “rah rah go team!!!” As the biggest red and blue colored glasses homer. But when I know we’re not going to win, I’m not afraid to say so. I was right for a very, very long time, not because I have some great football knowledge, because I don’t, but because I was able to acknowledge that what I wanted to happen was very far from the most likely outcome.

That being said, I’ve already admitted that I fell into a bit of a trap where I wasn’t being objective and I thought the worst possible outcome was the only possible outcome, because it was for a very long time. When that changed, it took a lot for me to realize it and I lost that objectivity for a long time.

But the Chiefs…. We thought that was the obstacle we had to overcome. And we beat them in the regular season. But the reality is that it isn’t that simple. That win doesn’t entitle us to **** all. We won’t be perfect against them like we were against the Pats, and we won’t beat them without being perfect.

And as usual, it’s easier for everyone here it **** on me for acknowledging the epic challenge we face than to admit it’s an epic challenge

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No. I’m the best kind of fan. I’m still a fan when I know we’re going to lose. You’re not a fan unless you can delude yourself into thinking we can win.
    Okay, I will square with you. IF the team that played weeks 2-6, and who played ever since the 2nd half of the Bucs game shows up, we are going to the Superbowl. If the team we saw against Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, and Indy shows up we are so ****ed. If the Bills cannot get motivated for this game then people need to be fired and heads need to roll.

You say Kansas City has played much better. Okay, but of late so have we. It's gonna be a fairly close one, but it's not out of reach so long as we play up to our abilities and don't commit penalties and turnovers.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Please keep up the pessimism. It's been absolutely miraculous for us the past few years

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Okay, I will square with you. IF the team that played weeks 2-6, and who played ever since the 2nd half of the Bucs game shows up, we are going to the Superbowl. If the team we saw against Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, and Indy shows up we are so ****ed. If the Bills cannot get motivated for this game then people need to be fired and heads need to roll.

You say Kansas City has played much better. Okay, but of late so have we. It's gonna be a fairly close one, but it's not out of reach so long as we play up to our abilities and don't commit penalties and turnovers.
    It’s out of reach. They’re just gonna throw to Kelce all game and we can’t defend TE’s.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It’s out of reach. They’re just gonna throw to Kelce all game and we can’t defend TE’s.
    You said the same in October

Acid Douching Asswipe
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You said the same in October
    They were not playing on the same level in Oct and you know it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

They were not playing on the same level in Oct and you know it.
    And our O Line and running game and defense were not on the same level either.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hopefully I don't get banned for this. Been around this Buffalo Bills forum since I was much younger etc.

But is it ok if as a Jets fan I consider and call this OP out as being nothing but a troll?

Just eliminated N.E. About to play KC for a chance to advance to the AFC Championship Game (a place my Jets haven't been since 2010) and not only does he create a crap "Fun While It Lasted Thread" but he's doing it with a NOTRE DAME Logo/Avatar?

This troll can't even get excited enough for the playoffs to take 2 minutes. On a Buffalo forum. And replace his NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH Logo/Avatar with a BILLS one?

Hm.

I wonder why?

Who the heck creates a thread like this amongst a longtime suffering Buffalo fan base?

As a Jets fan. Haven't made the playoffs since back to back 2009 and 2010 AFC Championship Games. 11 years ago. I'm 36 today and was 24-25 back then. I don't even remember what heading into a playoff game even feels like anymore?

I wish my Jets were heading into KC. Id be so fired up and excited. But we're not. We're coming off a 2-14 and 4-13 season this year.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever created a thread like this to troll my Jets fan base with a freaking Notre Dame logo.

On behalf of all Buffalo fans...

Go fk yourself you Notre Dame troll.

19. Post thanked by:

BillsFanCupp38 (01-17-2022),Gibby 2.0 (01-17-2022),kscdogbillsfan1221 (01-17-2022),notacon (01-18-2022),Novacane (01-17-2022),senseofdoom (01-18-2022),Skooby (01-17-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HendersonD06 View Post
    Hopefully I don't get banned for this. Been around this Buffalo Bills forum since I was much younger etc.

But is it ok if as a Jets fan I consider and call this OP out as being nothing but a troll?

Just eliminated N.E. About to play KC for a chance to advance to the AFC Championship Game (a place my Jets haven't been since 2010) and not only does he create a crap "Fun While It Lasted Thread" but he's doing it with a NOTRE DAME Logo/Avatar?

This troll can't even get excited enough for the playoffs to take 2 minutes. On a Buffalo forum. And replace his NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH Logo/Avatar with a BILLS one?

Hm.

I wonder why?

Who the heck creates a thread like this amongst a longtime suffering Buffalo fan base?

As a Jets fan. Haven't made the playoffs since back to back 2009 and 2010 AFC Championship Games. 11 years ago. I'm 36 today and was 24-25 back then. I don't even remember what heading into a playoff game even feels like anymore?

I wish my Jets were heading into KC. Id be so fired up and excited. But we're not. We're coming off a 2-14 and 4-13 season this year.

I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever created a thread like this to troll my Jets fan base with a freaking Notre Dame logo.

On behalf of all Buffalo fans...

Go fk yourself you Notre Dame troll.
    Spot on. He's a narcissistic New England Patriots fan too. He's just pissed because NE lost.
    Jeremy Cupp

21. Post thanked by:

notacon (01-18-2022),Skooby (01-17-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,980 Times in 3,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFanCupp38 View Post
    Spot on. He's a narcissistic New England Patriots fan too. He's just pissed because NE lost.
    Hes losing his power to upset, the Bills are doing great & decades of being able to crap on our dreams is coming to an end. A very sweet event to witness.
    Last edited by Skooby; 01-17-2022 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 1,452 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Demon #1 was slayed.

Bring on demon #2.

Lets kick the ever loving crap out of them!
    All Hail Josh Allen! Savior of the Buffalo Bills!

Freedom for the Ukraine. Down with Putin and every traitor in this country that supports him.

24. Post thanked by:

Gibby 2.0 (01-17-2022),Skooby (01-17-2022),TacklingDummy (01-17-2022)

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 Times in 3,091 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If the Bills play like they did vs New England, nobody will beat them.

26. Post thanked by:

YardRat (01-17-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 1,452 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

After we beat the Chiefs, lets avenge the music city miracle and then, in the most glorious setting of all time, lets finally beat Brady.

That, my friends, would be the most perfect season in history. You couldn't write a script any better than that.

1. Beat the cheater.
    2. Beat Mahomes (who honestly isn't better than Allen even if no one realizes that outside of Buffalo)
    3. Beat the music city miracle SOBs who should have lost to us this year and who are coached by a long-standing cheater legend.
    4. Beat the greatest villain in Buffalo football history and top Brady at the superbowl.

Guys... It's all right there for the taking. I'm not saying any of that will happen, but it's right there. It feels like our destiny!

Que that Eminem song about one shot, one opportunity...

28. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (01-17-2022),Gibby 2.0 (01-17-2022),senseofdoom (01-18-2022),YardRat (01-17-2022)