Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bernard just adding 10 lbs can play MLB

Thanks
    Thanked 9,819 Times in 6,342 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Bernard just adding 10 lbs can play MLB

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    That is, outside some confused Bills “fans”, and with the full NFL world, including NFL Gm’s, NFL Scouts, NFL Coaches, NFL players, NFL sports writers, NFL analysis, included EX-NFL players, Ex-NFL Coaches, Ex-NFL GM...literally EVERYONE, saying the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what you haters smear Edmunds with.

i see this written yet aside from a sentence from Beane in a presser that is open to interpretation, and articles from Joe B… name 5 of those listed above that you quoted.

on second thought. Relax.
    I’ll give you FIFTY......

Ranking the NFL's top 10 linebackers for 2021: Execs, coaches, players make their picks

After ranking him in the top 10 in 2020 too....

Ranking the NFL's top 10 linebackers for 2020: The best hybrid playmakers on D

Two Pro Bowls. Third year (2021) he was first alternate.

The onus is on the HATERS. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE in the NFL world is saying the crap that the Edmunds haters are.

PUT UP OR STFU!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,571 Times in 4,777 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Now since you are here. Do you believe Edmunds play demands 22 million-ish per season?… 19 plus million next season if franchised with 21-23 market value after that.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,628 Times in 8,544 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post

The onus is on the HATERS. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE in the NFL world is saying the crap that the Edmunds haters are.
    Sure they are. You are just ignoring it.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,844 Times in 8,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Jesus. I’ve done that so many times it’s ridiculous. What YOU REFUSE accept is that I quote the experts!!!!!

What YOU and NONE of the Edmunds haters have EVER been able to do is refute my premise.

That is, outside some confused Bills “fans”, and with the full NFL world, including NFL Gm’s, NFL Scouts, NFL Coaches, NFL players, NFL sports writers, NFL analysis, included EX-NFL players, Ex-NFL Coaches, Ex-NFL GM...literally EVERYONE, saying the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what you haters smear Edmunds with.

NOT. ONE. SINGLE. CREDIBLE NFL EXPERT agree with you haters.

NOT ONE!!!!!!

I’m STILL WAITING after 2 years for you or anyone else to provide ANY credible expert that comes CLOSE to parroting your bullcrap that Edmunds is a “bust”, “the worst LB in the NFL” a “liability” and on and on and on a and on.

PUT UP OR STFU!!!!!!
    You've been given the stats that prove he's the worst player in pass coverage and you ignore it, touting his pass coverage.....or no, touting someone else touting his pass coverage.

It's kind of notable you never give your own opinions or football thoughts on Edmunds. Even after a game, you're silent until your Joe B. tells you what you should think about it. Almost think you don't watch the games or only watch them after Joe B. tells you what you're going to watch.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,053 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I�ll give you FIFTY......

Ranking the NFL's top 10 linebackers for 2021: Execs, coaches, players make their picks

After ranking him in the top 10 in 2020 too....

Ranking the NFL's top 10 linebackers for 2020: The best hybrid playmakers on D

Two Pro Bowls. Third year (2021) he was first alternate.

PUT UP OR STFU!!!!

first off, that is 2. Second off, even your not dumb enough to refer to Edmunds as a playmaker. Dude averages 3x more missed tackles than he does playmaking plays
    Troll, Troll, Troll your posts

Angrily down the thread

Cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly

Your credibility is but a Dream

-Notabrain

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    You've been given the stats that prove he's the worst player in pass coverage and you ignore it, touting his pass coverage.....or no, touting someone else touting his pass coverage.

It's kind of notable you never give your own opinions or football thoughts on Edmunds. Even after a game, you're silent until your Joe B. tells you what you should think about it. Almost think you don't watch the games or only watch them after Joe B. tells you what you're going to watch.
    He brags about how bad we were vs Indi against the run without Edmunds and blames solely Klein for it but is silent and blamed everyone when it came to how we were vs NE/Ten/TB

i have already gone down the whole “we gave up 1200 yds and 8 TDs vs the run the last 6 weeks of the season with Edmunds and Edmunds was our worst pass coverage player, so what does he add” thing and he still hasn’t responded

weve given him countless stats stating he’s one of the worst MLBs in the nfl with no response

weve given him countless videos with no response

For god’s sake the last post I wrote he basically gave no response

its embarrassing

now he’s going to write

”what’s embarrassing is you Joe Schmoe fans thinking you know better than these gms and Brandon beans and when he signs his extension I’m going to have the greatest ejaculation of my life”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post

He brags about how bad we were vs Indi against the run without Edmunds and blames solely Klein for it but is silent and blamed everyone when it came to how we were vs NE/Ten/TB

i have already gone down the whole “we gave up 1200 yds and 8 TDs vs the run the last 6 weeks of the season with Edmunds and Edmunds was our worst pass coverage player, so what does he add” thing and he still hasn’t responded

weve given him countless stats stating he’s one of the worst MLBs in the nfl with no response

weve given him countless videos with no response

For god’s sake the last post I wrote he basically gave no response

its embarrassing

now he’s going to write

”what’s embarrassing is you Joe Schmoe fans thinking you know better than these gms and Brandon beans and when he signs his extension I’m going to have the greatest ejaculation of my life”

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Look, even he isn’t silly enough to believe Edmunds is that good, but he has dug himself in so deep he doesn’t know how to or won’t just let it go. He can cut and paste whatever he wants but the eye test tell you all you need to know. There’s no other description for Edmunds but “Almost Joey”!!!
    Once you can no longer expect justice from the system, then it has failed and you don't have a government you just have a mafia!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

8. Post thanked by:

Mace (05-16-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Now since you are here. Do you believe Edmunds play demands 22 million-ish per season?… 19 plus million next season if franchised with 21-23 market value after that.
    Nope. I have NEVER said he will be worth even close to that.

What I HAVE said is that the Bills will most likely extend him for between $13M and $15M.....the fair market value for a very good starting LB that Edmunds is.

The Bills already think he’s worth $12.7M when they picked up his 5th year option.

And for the rest of the Nattering Nabobs of Negativity Edmunds haters.....every time you spew out your inane smearing and ****ting of Edmunds....all you are doing is bolstering and PROVING my premise.

Wake me up when you find someone...ANYONE that is not a fellow Edmunds hater and so-called Bills “fan”....that is a NFL expert....whether it be a NFL GM, NFL coach, NFL player, NFL analyst that is an Ex-NFL player, coach or GM or any credible national sports media type saying anything CLOSE to the crap the haters have said here.

Until then, you are all blowing smoke out of your butts. Thank you for proving my point to perfection.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Nope. I have NEVER said he will be worth even close to that.

What I HAVE said is that the Bills will most likely extend him for between $13M and $15M.....the fair market value for a very good starting LB that Edmunds is.

The Bills already think he’s worth $12.7M when they picked up his 5th year option.

And for the rest of the Nattering Nabobs of Negativity Edmunds haters.....every time you spew out your inane smearing and ****ting of Edmunds....all you are doing is bolstering and PROVING my premise.

Wake me up when you find someone...ANYONE that is not a fellow Edmunds hater and so-called Bills “fan”....that is a NFL expert....whether it be a NFL GM, NFL coach, NFL player, NFL analyst that is an Ex-NFL player, coach or GM or any credible national sports media type saying anything CLOSE to the crap the haters have said here.

Until then, you are all blowing smoke out of your butts. Thank you for proving my point to perfection.
    Why would Edmunds accept that modest bump when free agency will have him paid well over that by someone.

https://www.scottfujita.com/best-lin...backers_In_NFL

Edmunds ranked 24th out of 25

Fujita former linebacker

Don’t see much as far as rankings AFTER the season. Don’t see many opinions.

with a franchise tag costing 19.6 million why wouldn’t such a good linebacker seek something in that line. Maybe 17-18?

answer is Buffalo would be foolish investing that in a LB who had 3 passes defended all of last year. Zero sacks. 1 int.

11. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (05-16-2022),Mace (05-16-2022),swiper (05-20-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Why would Edmunds accept that modest bump when free agency will have him paid well over that by someone.

https://www.scottfujita.com/best-lin...backers_In_NFL

Edmunds ranked 24th out of 25

Fujita former linebacker

Don’t see much as far as rankings AFTER the season. Don’t see many opinions.

with a franchise tag costing 19.6 million why wouldn’t such a good linebacker seek something in that line. Maybe 17-18?

answer is Buffalo would be foolish investing that in a LB who had 3 passes defended all of last year. Zero sacks. 1 int.
    Once again, you are PROVING MY PREMISE!!!!

NO ONE is flinging the **** that the Edmonds haters are dishing out that he is a “bust”, the worst LB in the NFL”, a "liability” and the “weakest starter not he Bills”.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW....the contract is between the Bills and Edmunds. If you want to know why “Edmunds would accept that modest bump (the upper range of $15M is NOT a “model bump”) when free agency will have him paid well over that by someone”.....ask Edmunds and his agent.

Additionally, you, ONCE AGAIN have BOLSTERED my premise.

Money talks and bullcrap walks.

If “someone” in the NFL will pay him “well over $13M to $15M" (which is you pulling numbers out of your butt) than it is an admission that the Edmunds haters are full of crap.
    Last edited by notacon; 05-16-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512;4936518[B
    ]first off, that is 2.[/B] Second off, even your not dumb enough to refer to Edmunds as a playmaker. Dude averages 3x more missed tackles than he does playmaking plays
    BTW....it is dishonest to say “that is 2”.

If you paid attention (I have posted these many times) both of the ESPN articles are described as...

To preview the 2020 NFL season, we asked more than 50 league executives, coaches, scouts and players to help us stack the top 10 players at 11 positions

That was the criteria for both 2020 and 2021. So, when I said “I’ll give you FIFTY”...that was the MINIMUM number of NFL EXPERTS. Since they consult “more than 50 league executives, coaches and scouts, and they do not indicate if the same 50 are consulted for each year.

So, it conceivable could be OVER 100 NFL "league executives, coaches and scouts” whose consensus is 100% OPPOSITE of the crap the haters spew about Edmunds.

I value the opinion of NFL "league executives, coaches and scouts” hands DOWN over the anonymous Nattering Nabobs of Negativity Edmunds haters any and every day of the year.

This is what they had to say in 2020....

7. Tremaine Edmunds, Buffalo Bills

Edmunds is still one of the NFL's best-kept secrets. He quietly flies around New Era Field, and many of those polled gladly stack him in their top six.

"He's the epitome of freaky," one AFC scout said. "He's a cornerstone guy, about the right stuff, works hard and has serious range."

Added a veteran NFL offensive coach: "He'll be No. 1 on this list soon. Tremendous athlete."

Edmunds is still evolving in pass defense, but he uses his range and 6-foot-5, 236-pound frame to dominate the run. Edmunds led all linebackers with 20 "run stuffs," a stop for no gain or a loss, according to Next Gen Stats.

"He's still raw, and sometimes he's in the wrong run fits, but once he sees the ball, he runs it down within five yards better than anybody," said a veteran NFL linebacker. "And he'll clean up the shortcomings. He's talented enough to do that."
    And this was the opinion of “over 50 NFL "league executives, coaches and scouts” in 2021....

8. Tremaine Edmunds, Buffalo Bills

Edmunds' potential is so expansive that this ranking feels too low. He is 6-foot-5 and 250 pounds, with incredible downhill ability and range.

"This guy is tough -- very rangy against the pass, good instincts," an NFC coach said. "Tough for us to deal with."

Man coverage is not his strength, but Edmunds can use that 4.5-second 40-yard dash speed to diagnose short passes and wash them out. Edmunds covered 4,359 yards when traveling above 12 mph, per Next Gen Stats, the highest total of the group. And at age 23, Edmunds is still ascending.

"In zone defense where he can come downhill, he's really good," the coach said.

Additionally, the Pro Bowl (which Edmunds has been voted to TWICE) is voted on by NFL players (one third) NFL coaches (one third), which means that the potential of well over ONE THOUSAND NFL PROFESSIONALS, have an opinion of Edmunds 100% OPPOSITE of the **** that the haters fling around like monkeys in the zoo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW....it is dishonest to say �that is 2�.

If you paid attention (I have posted these many times) both of the ESPN articles are described as...

That was the criteria for both 2020 and 2021. So, when I said �I�ll give you FIFTY�...that was the MINIMUM number of NFL EXPERTS. Since they consult �more than 50 league executives, coaches and scouts, and they do not indicate if the same 50 are consulted for each year.

So, it conceivable could be OVER 100 NFL "league executives, coaches and scouts� whose consensus is 100% OPPOSITE of the crap the haters spew about Edmunds.

I value the opinion of NFL "league executives, coaches and scouts� hands DOWN over the anonymous Nattering Nabobs of Negativity Edmunds haters any and every day of the year.

This is what they had to say in 2020....

And this was the opinion of �over 50 NFL "league executives, coaches and scouts� in 2021....

Additionally, the Pro Bowl (which Edmunds has been voted to TWICE) is voted on by NFL players (one third) NFL coaches (one third), which means that the potential of well over ONE THOUSAND NFL PROFESSIONALS, have an opinion of Edmunds 100% OPPOSITE of the **** that the haters fling around like monkeys in the zoo.

see, avoided me again

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,844 Times in 8,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Money talks and bullcrap walks.

If “someone” in the NFL will pay him “well over $13M to $15M" (which is you pulling numbers out of your butt) than it is an admission that the Edmunds haters are full of crap.
    How do you figure ? Teams overpay with bad contracts all the time.....and pick up bad fits for scheme, overestimate a players potential, etc......because of flawed evaluation by experts. Nothing there to even debate.

17. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (05-16-2022),YardRat (05-16-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Aok the opinions on edmunds posted were heading into the 2021 season. It wasn’t based on his play since he regressed fro MM his 2018 and 2019 campaigns.

I stress regress. And he regressed further in 2021.

as far as money. If not signed he could he franchised and that tag would cost 19.69 million. He could be tagged then command that or more on the open market in 2024.

signing him now for anything under 17 a season would be the work of a crappy manager. All he has to do is slap the giant stacks of positive opinions,prior to last season, and I’m sure Beane will acquiesce.

19. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (05-16-2022),Mace (05-16-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,126 Times in 727 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Don’t worry about it. He is playing his last season in Buffalo.

21. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (05-16-2022),swiper (05-20-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,664 Times in 15,628 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Edmunds is this team's version of Jairus Byrd.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

23. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (05-16-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Meant agent not manager…

read a comment, Edmunds makes a lot of tackles many for a 4-7 yard gain. He’s a healthier Poszlusny.

25. Post thanked by:

kgun12 (05-16-2022)

I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?" The last buffalo fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Meant agent not manager…

read a comment, Edmunds makes a lot of tackles many for a 4-7 yard gain. He’s a healthier Poszlusny.
    Dear baby Jesus, I was thinking the same, a skinnier and larger Paul in the hole!!!

P.S.: Suk, are you my twin brother from other mother and a Buffalo Bills father?? No lies please!
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

27. Post thanked by:

Woodman (05-17-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The last buffalo fan View Post
    Dear baby Jesus, I was thinking the same, a skinnier and larger Paul in the hole!!!

P.S.: Suk, are you my twin brother from other mother and a Buffalo Bills father?? No lies please!
    Maybe… I really love cilantro!!!!