Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76

Thread: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

  1. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I don't know. The point should be the mind set of knee jerk "reaction". Your knees can't help themselves.

    Why also, does a so called "Bills Fan" need be incapable of critical thought ? That's not a fan, it's a mindless drone that let's other shape his opinions because it's easier than thinking. It's not hard to be a fan, and see issues anyway, to enjoy the puff pieces, but harbor concerns. The world is not black and white, it has shades of gray you necessarily have to navigate. I see other people navigate them, your knees just bounce into needing to insult people.

    Get a grip. It's a message board where people will have opinions you don't agree with. They're entitled to them.
    I have no issue with critical thought.


    The kind of knee jerk (yes, thats a thing that has nothing to do with knees and is defined as a response that is automatic and unthinking") that we see from some posters whenever any opinion is presented from any sports writer or professional NFL analyst, especially whenever that opinion is positive towards the Bills....does not look much like critical thought.

    I liken it to those of a particular political persuasion that reacts similarly concerning Covid issues whenever an expert like Dr Fauci says something that does not mesh with their own...uh....thoughts....on the subject.

    So....in this particular thread (like so many others) ESPN has put together an analysis based on measurable criteria and data inputs that is specifically designed to be as objective as humanly possible.

    The results from that analysis is very positive for the projection of the upcoming NFL season for the Buffalo Bills.

    The reaction from some????....the, yes, knee jerk....Completely Meaningless, its just a popularity thing....just an opinion....blah, blah, blah. Which reflects some Bills fans reaction....that the Bills are not as good as the professional experts say?!?!? Uhhhh...without any reason WHY???

    If any poster here wants to say that the Bills are not as good as it seems to every objective professional NFL analyst (who is specially NOT trying to think like a fan) then tell us WHY you disagree.

    And on a supposed Bills fan forum, I expect more than a knee jerk NEGATIVE reaction literally anytime a positive analysis is presented concerning the Bills.

    Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (as are the professional NFL experts) just like I, or anyone else is entitled to challenge the cynics that supposedly are Bills fans.

    Sometimes this place feels more like a New England Patriots forum than a Buffalo Bills one.


    And yes, people do not agree with MY opinions and they VOCIFEROUSLY and sometimes VICIOUSLY object to them....And I, like everyone else, has the right and are entitled to defend my opinion and those of the experts that I value.

    What is your beef, and why do I have to get a grip?!?!?!? Looks a lot like a double standard to me.

  2. #42
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Number 1 or one of the best?

  3. #43
    I really like you! swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    30,991
    Thanks
    14,697
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 8,652 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    80

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    More meaningless notacon diatribe.

  4. #44
    I really like you! swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    30,991
    Thanks
    14,697
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 8,652 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    80

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    What is your beef, and why do I have to “get a grip”?!?!?!? Looks a lot like a double standard to me.
    Because your opinions are wrong and ridiculous and you are unwilling to even consider others opinions even when the whole entire board is clearly against you. Your football acumen is zero.

  5. Post thanked by:

    kgun12 (05-23-2022)

  6. #45
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    96,593
    Thanks
    13,585
    Thanked 23,980 Times in 12,340 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    272

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    I have no issue with “critical thought”.


    The kind of knee jerk (yes, that’s a thing that has nothing to do with knees and is defined as “a response that is automatic and unthinking") that we see from some posters whenever any opinion is presented from any sports writer or professional NFL analyst, especially whenever that opinion is positive towards the Bills....does not look much like “critical thought”.

    I liken it to those of a particular political persuasion that reacts similarly concerning Covid issues whenever an expert like Dr Fauci says something that does not mesh with their own...uh....thoughts....on the subject.

    So....in this particular thread (like so many others) ESPN has put together an analysis based on measurable criteria and data inputs that is specifically designed to be as objective as humanly possible.

    The results from that analysis is very positive for the projection of the upcoming NFL season for the Buffalo Bills.

    The reaction from some????....the, yes, knee jerk....”Completely Meaningless”, it’s just a “popularity thing”....just an “opinion”....blah, blah, blah. Which reflects some Bills “fans” reaction....that the Bills are not as good as the professional experts say?!?!? Uhhhh...without any reason WHY???

    If any poster here wants to say that the Bills are not as good as it seems to every objective professional NFL analyst (who is specially NOT trying to think like a “fan”) then tell us WHY you disagree.

    And on a supposed Bills “fan” forum, I expect more than a knee jerk NEGATIVE reaction literally anytime a positive analysis is presented concerning the Bills.

    Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (as are the professional NFL experts) just like I, or anyone else is entitled to challenge the cynics that supposedly are Bills fans.

    Sometimes this place feels more like a New England Patriots forum than a Buffalo Bills one.


    And yes, people do not agree with MY opinions and they VOCIFEROUSLY and sometimes VICIOUSLY object to them....And I, like everyone else, has the right and are entitled to defend my opinion and those of the experts that I value.

    What is your beef, and why do I have to “get a grip”?!?!?!? Looks a lot like a double standard to me.
    You're missing a key point here: I said power rankings were bull**** when we were bad and people complained that we should be 23rd and they had us ranked 27. I'm still saying they're bull**** now that we're ranked #1. I'd say they're bull**** if they had us ranked 32. Positive or negative doesn't matter. This isn't college ball. Rankings don't matter.

  7. Post thanked by:

    swiper (05-24-2022)

  8. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    Because your opinions are wrong and ridiculous and you are unwilling to even consider others opinions even when the whole entire board is clearly against you. Your football acumen is zero.
    Actually, you are describing the majority of posters here (and ESPECIALLY YOURSELF) when you write "you are unwilling to even consider others opinions. And that is 100% FALSE when it comes to me. I DO, in fact, consider others opinions....and when I find them lacking and I disagree with them...I say so....just like EVERY OTHER POSTER....including YOU!!!


    And when I agree with other opinions.....I SAY SO THEN TOO!!!!! All the ****ing time.

    And you illustrate that shortcoming of unwilling to even consider others opinions ALL THE TIME when directed at me.....(with hyper hypocrisy) when you write "your opinions are wrong and ridiculous....Jesus....that plainly shows a TOTAL lack of self awareness on your part and your extreme aggressive and vicious attack persona that permeates most of your meaningless angry and vitriolic posts.

    Its irrelevant if the "whole entire board is clearly against you....as you are referring to Tremaine Edmunds, where the whole point of my premise and defending him has NOTHING to do with MY opinion on him....its about comparing the whole board and a portion of Bills fans vs THE WHOLE EXPERT NFL WORLD.

    ALL OF IT.

    The whole board (which is rather presumptuous....I suspect that a healthy portion of the board agrees with me concerning Edmunds but do not necessarily post about it for fear of being BULLIED by posters like YOU) is illustrating (when it comes to Edmunds) of "football acumen is zero as compared to the NFL experts that have IMMENSE amount of football acumen TOTALLY and 100% DISAGREE with the whole boards opinion on Edmunds.


    And in this thread. my offense, is that I celebrate and enjoy expert opinion on the perception of the Buffalo Bills being such a great TEAM with expectations of Super Bowl success this year.

    Well...SHAME ON ME for supporting MY TEAM....and shame on me for DEFENDING MY TEAM from the cynics and cranks that would rather **** on the Bills than enjoy their SUCESS.

    Success that we have not enjoyed on OVER TWO ****ING DEADES!!!!!

    I guess you see the Bills as not worthy of the universal praise from ALL the NFL experts in sports media.

    Thats YOUR problem, not mine.

  9. #47
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Your edmunds info is outdated.

    let’s see what your “experts” say after the 2021 season.

    them you can form your opinion strictly after them.

  10. Post thanked by:

    swiper (05-24-2022)

  11. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    You're missing a key point here: I said power rankings were bull**** when we were bad and people complained that we should be 23rd and they had us ranked 27. I'm still saying they're bull**** now that we're ranked #1. I'd say they're bull**** if they had us ranked 32. Positive or negative doesn't matter. This isn't college ball. Rankings don't matter.
    YOU are missing the point.

    I DID NOT SAY the ranking were bull**** when they ranked the Bills at #23 or #27, because they were SPOT ON!!!!

    And I support and defend the rankings (especially this one from ESPN which is based on a credible and measurable set of criteria) when they almost universally say the Bills are #1.

    Because they are SPOT ON!!!!

    You want to argue that the Bills are not that good (as you have been doing for years) thats YOUR problem, not mine.

    And OF COURSE these ranking MATTER. Jesus, thats ALL the NFL fan base DOES is rank teams...players....offenses....defenses....TD....yards....yards per play....yards after catch....etc....etc....etc....sports fans LOVE to rank just about EVERYTHING within the sports that they enjoy.


    And then ARGUE about them ALL. THATS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF BOARDS LIKE THIS ONE.

    Thats the whole concept behind STATS. We count ****ing EVERYTHING!!!!! And now with RFID chips installed on game balls and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER, it provides even MORE stats which result in MORE rankings....and then argue about what the stats actually mean.

    Sorry Opi....rankings mean EVERYTHING.

  12. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Your edmunds info is outdated.

    let’s see what your “experts” say after the 2021 season.

    them you can form your opinion strictly after them.
    Nonsense. Edmunds was voted first alternate for the Pro Bowl. He got one vote (the same as Milano) for All-Pro. Only 15 LB got any votes for All Pro.

    And when ANY rankings of LB’s come out....I’ll publish it here no mater what it says.

    But, of course, your whole premise is not accurate in that my premise has been, and always has been, that the confused negative Edmunds haters here have got it 100% WRONG when they say that Edmunds is a “bust”...the “worst LB in the NFL”....a “liability”....etc...etc...etc...

    And NO ONE has EVER produced ANY SEMBLANCE of ANY opinion from ANY “experts” that says ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT CRAP!!!!

    I’ve begged from the haters for any example for over year. I’ve searched and searched for anything like that for over a year.

  13. #50
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    96,593
    Thanks
    13,585
    Thanked 23,980 Times in 12,340 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    272

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    YOU are missing the point.

    I DID NOT SAY the ranking were bull**** when they ranked the Bills at #23 or #27, because they were SPOT ON!!!!

    And I support and defend the rankings (especially this one from ESPN which is based on a credible and measurable set of criteria) when they almost universally say the Bills are #1.

    Because they are SPOT ON!!!!

    You want to argue that the Bills are not that good (as you have been doing for years) that’s YOUR problem, not mine.

    And OF COURSE these ranking MATTER. Jesus, that’s ALL the NFL fan base DOES is rank teams...players....offenses....defenses....TD....yards....yards per play....yards after catch....etc....etc....etc....sports fans LOVE to rank just about EVERYTHING within the sports that they enjoy.


    And then ARGUE about them ALL. THAT’S THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF BOARDS LIKE THIS ONE.

    That’s the whole concept behind STATS. We count ****ing EVERYTHING!!!!! And now with RFID chips installed on game balls and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER, it provides even MORE stats which result in MORE rankings....and then argue about what the stats actually mean.

    Sorry Opi....rankings mean EVERYTHING.
    Except all those things are ACTUAL NUMBERS that ACTUALLY OCCURRED during games. Power rankings are just a guess.

  14. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Except all those things are ACTUAL NUMBERS that ACTUALLY OCCURRED during games. Power rankings are just a guess.
    Nope. and especially not this one.

    It’s BASED on "ACTUAL NUMBERS that ACTUALLY OCCURRED during games” which is calculated for projected future success.

    And NO, the " ACTUAL NUMBERS that ACTUALLY OCCURRED during games” are NOT definitive in ANY sense of that word.


    That’s what we (and millions of other football fans) do ALL THE TIME....parse the "ACTUAL NUMBERS that ACTUALLY OCCURRED during games” and use them to form and express an “opinion” which are ALL just “a guess”....or an expression of our own opinion.

    YOU do that ALL THE TIME!!!!! When you question a won-loss record. YOU “guess” on how much ANY particular WIN (or loss) is WORTH.....and you underplay the wins (if they do not suit your opinion) and overplay the importance of some losses (if they do not suit your opinion).

  15. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Nonsense. Edmunds was voted first alternate for the Pro Bowl. He got one vote (the same as Milano) for All-Pro. Only 15 LB got any votes for All Pro.

    And when ANY rankings of LB�s come out....I�ll publish it here no mater what it says.

    But, of course, your whole premise is not accurate in that my premise has been, and always has been, that the confused negative Edmunds haters here have got it 100% WRONG when they say that Edmunds is a �bust�...the �worst LB in the NFL�....a �liability�....etc...etc...etc...

    And NO ONE has EVER produced ANY SEMBLANCE of ANY opinion from ANY �experts� that says ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT CRAP!!!!

    I�ve begged from the haters for any example for over year. I�ve searched and searched for anything like that for over a year.
    The fact that Edmunds got votes should make you lose credibility for the pro bowl or anonymous rankings. In every stat and metric which isn�t something to debate, tackles/tkfl/big plays/missed tackles/completion percentage/ypa he�s one of the worst LBs in the nfl. There is no stat or film that proves otherwise, if there was, I�m assuming your not dumb enough to not show us it.



    That�s actually a better strategy. Notty, if there was one video, one stat, that defended your opinion on edmunds, you would be an absolute idiot to not use it. Yet you�ve provided us with no stats or videos. Doesn�t that say something?
    Troll, Troll, Troll your posts

    Angrily down the thread

    Cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly

    Your credibility is but a Dream

    -Notabrain

  16. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Why the **** is my punctuation coming out like this, **** man

  17. #54
    Skoobasaurus-Rex Skooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    21,684
    Thanks
    14,373
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 3,517 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    60

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    Completely meaningless.
    It's better than being ranked last & we got a lot of prime games for a reason.

  18. #55
    I really like you! swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    30,991
    Thanks
    14,697
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 8,652 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    80

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby View Post
    It's better than being ranked last & we got a lot of prime games for a reason.
    No skooby snacks for you. The team did that. This ranking didn't. Try to follow along. We know it can be hard for you.

  19. Post thanked by:

    Skooby (05-24-2022)

  20. #56
    I really like you! swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    30,991
    Thanks
    14,697
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 8,652 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    80

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Your edmunds info is outdated.

    let’s see what your “experts” say after the 2021 season.

    them you can form your opinion strictly after them.
    It's sadly outdated. But we all know how he operates. He is blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke.

  21. #57
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post
    The fact that Edmunds got votes should make you lose credibility for the pro bowl or anonymous rankings. In every stat and metric which isn�t something to debate, tackles/tkfl/big plays/missed tackles/completion percentage/ypa he�s one of the worst LBs in the nfl. There is no stat or film that proves otherwise, if there was, I�m assuming your not dumb enough to not show us it.



    That�s actually a better strategy. Notty, if there was one video, one stat, that defended your opinion on edmunds, you would be an absolute idiot to not use it. Yet you�ve provided us with no stats or videos. Doesn�t that say something?
    Typical baloney from a dedicated Edmunds hater. Sorry, your credibility when it comes to Edmunds is ZERO!!!!


    And I HAVE presented many, many, many times more than "video, one stat, that defended your opinion on edmunds,”....over and over and over again. And not only from me but from NFL experts after NFL expert after NFL expert. Time and time again.

    You being so closed minded about Edmunds simply refuse to even acknowledge the (probably) over 100 posts (probably in the multi-hundreds) that have done exactly that.


    What YOU and ALL the Edmunds haters have 100% FAILED TO DO, is present ONE credible NFL expert that supports the crap heaped on Edmunds that he is a “bust”, the "worst LB in the NFL”....etc....etc....etc...

    PUT UP OR STFU!!!!

  22. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by swiper View Post
    It's sadly outdated. But we all know how he operates. He is blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke.
    More bullcrap from the poster that writes some of the most vicious toxic posts here.

    In any event, just yesterday I received a periodic email from the Edmunds haters favor source, PFF.....because their deeply flawed grading system has a relatively low grade of Edmunds (that STILL does not support the insane idea that he is a bust....the worst LB in the NFL....etc...etc....) but does grade Tre White almost as low as Edmunds....but the haters conveniently ignore that).

    There is an obvious disconnect to PFFs deeply flawed grading system and their ranking. They also grade Trevon Diggs as literally one of the worst CB in the NFL, but, here, they rank him as one of the Top 25 young players in the NFL.


    I got this email from PFF yesterday with a link to this story and ranking....

    Ranking the top 25 players under 25 entering the 2022 NFL season: Nick Bosa, Justin Herbert, Tristan Wirfs and more


    Here is how they described the ranking....


    If theres one thing we know, its that football fans love talking about two things: young players who are good and numerical lists. Accordingly, one yearly offseason tradition we have here at PFF is showing some love to the top young players in the NFL in the form of a top 25 players under 25 years of age.

    The cut-off for this list is that the players need to still be under 25 years old when the season begins. That means A.J. Brown and Kyler Murray, among others, are out. This list is not in order of who youd take in a re-draft, and though positional value does factor into the ranking some due to role requirements, its not the main component. This is more of an overall talent recognition and accomplishment list.

    So have it. These are the top 25 players under the age of 25 for the 2022 season.
    Edmunds did not make the top 25....but he DID make this distinction....

    The way it is worded, and obviously a list of the that just missed out, not being in alpha order, it looks like a ranking past #25.

    Which means they rank Tremaine Edmunds as the TWENTY EIGHTH TOP YOUNG PLAYERS under the age of 25.

    And at the very least, PFF has Edmunds ranked within the TOP THIRTY FOUR YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE NFL.

    And this is a ranking of ALL players, in EVERY POSITION!!!!!


    In FACT, they list ONLY THREE LBs.....so that means that in PFFs opinion, Tremaine Edmunds is one of the TOP THREE YOUNG LBS IN THE NFL!!!!

    This is NOT out of date, and DOES NOT come from a source that has been kind to Edmunds in the past.


    And it absolutely, and directly destroys the bullcrap coming from the haters that Edmunds is a bust, the worst LB int he NFL, a liability, the weakest player on the Bills and all the other LUNATIC rantings from the deeply ill informed and biased Edmunds haters.


    Sorry, swiper, the posters that are "blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes [them] such a huge joke are the EDMUNDS HATERS (including YOU), not me.

  23. #59
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Typical baloney from a dedicated Edmunds hater. Sorry, your credibility when it comes to Edmunds is ZERO!!!!


    And I HAVE presented many, many, many times more than "video, one stat, that defended your opinion on edmunds,”....over and over and over again. And not only from me but from NFL experts after NFL expert after NFL expert. Time and time again.

    You being so closed minded about Edmunds simply refuse to even acknowledge the (probably) over 100 posts (probably in the multi-hundreds) that have done exactly that.


    What YOU and ALL the Edmunds haters have 100% FAILED TO DO, is present ONE credible NFL expert that supports the crap heaped on Edmunds that he is a “bust”, the "worst LB in the NFL”....etc....etc....etc...

    PUT UP OR STFU!!!!


    If there was a single video or stat out there that showed Edmunds being a good to great LB, you would be an absolute idiot to not provide us with it. So the fact that you havent, proves to me that it is just not out there



    notty, if there was any stat/video on the internet that proved Edmunds is a good LB, YOU WOULD BE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT for not providing us with it. It has been 2 years and I have seen you post nothing.


    The best way to describe you is like a ghost “expert”. You have no real proof of the ghost, you cant provide hard data on the ghost, but you believe in the ghost because of so called “ghost experts”



    there are hundreds of stats and videos that prove to us that Fred Werner/Bobby Wagner/Lavonte David are great LBs. its not hard to find, you shouldnt need to rely on anonymous quotes to prove they are good.


    Look in the mirror buddy, YOU yourself cant find actual proof of edmunds being good, you dismiss all the stats and videos of Edmunds being bad, you have been searching the internet for 2 years and have found zero stats or videos defending your opinion on Edmunds.


    If we were in court, you wouldve been found guilty within 5 minutes of the jury deciding. If we were on TV arguing, you would be a meme right now, if you were running for president, you wouldnt of made it past the first debate


    When arguing a point, its best to provide facts/videos/statistics. Normally if your unable to find such things, you start realizing that you may be off.



    I could provide more stats and video that would argue that Mac Jones was the best QB in the nfl last season, than you could just saying Edmunds is a good LB. Thats how far off your analysis is. I could honestly probably do a better argument that Mac Jones/Justin Fields/Zach Wilson/ and Trevor Lawrence are the 4 best QBs in the nfl right now, by just cherry picking random stats, lack of good players, age, and just random nit picky stats, that would make more sense than you trying to argue that Edmunds is good. Im trying to explain how far off your argument is and how far away you are from proving anything



    Honestly, your so bad at this, that I could make a much better argument that Edmunds is a good LB than you are. I actually know of some hidden stats, could maybe find a few videos, or at least put some effort into making an argument for edmunds than you are. Its not that Edmunds is so atrocious that its impossible to defend him, its more that you are so ridiculously bad at defending him, that no one can take you seriously. I would do a better job sarcastically defending him than you are. That is how bad you are at this

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Typical baloney from a dedicated Edmunds hater. Sorry, your credibility when it comes to Edmunds is ZERO!!!!


    And I HAVE presented many, many, many times more than "video, one stat, that defended your opinion on edmunds,”....over and over and over again. And not only from me but from NFL experts after NFL expert after NFL expert. Time and time again.

    You being so closed minded about Edmunds simply refuse to even acknowledge the (probably) over 100 posts (probably in the multi-hundreds) that have done exactly that.


    What YOU and ALL the Edmunds haters have 100% FAILED TO DO, is present ONE credible NFL expert that supports the crap heaped on Edmunds that he is a “bust”, the "worst LB in the NFL”....etc....etc....etc...

    PUT UP OR STFU!!!!


    If there was a single video or stat out there that showed Edmunds being a good to great LB, you would be an absolute idiot to not provide us with it. So the fact that you havent, proves to me that it is just not out there



    notty, if there was any stat/video on the internet that proved Edmunds is a good LB, YOU WOULD BE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT for not providing us with it. It has been 2 years and I have seen you post nothing.


    The best way to describe you is like a ghost “expert”. You have no real proof of the ghost, you cant provide hard data on the ghost, but you believe in the ghost because of so called “ghost experts”



    there are hundreds of stats and videos that prove to us that Fred Werner/Bobby Wagner/Lavonte David are great LBs. its not hard to find, you shouldnt need to rely on anonymous quotes to prove they are good.


    Look in the mirror buddy, YOU yourself cant find actual proof of edmunds being good, you dismiss all the stats and videos of Edmunds being bad, you have been searching the internet for 2 years and have found zero stats or videos defending your opinion on Edmunds.


    If we were in court, you wouldve been found guilty within 5 minutes of the jury deciding. If we were on TV arguing, you would be a meme right now, if you were running for president, you wouldnt of made it past the first debate


    When arguing a point, its best to provide facts/videos/statistics. Normally if your unable to find such things, you start realizing that you may be off.



    I could provide more stats and video that would argue that Mac Jones was the best QB in the nfl last season, than you could just saying Edmunds is a good LB. Thats how far off your analysis is. I could honestly probably do a better argument that Mac Jones/Justin Fields/Zach Wilson/ and Trevor Lawrence are the 4 best QBs in the nfl right now, but just cherry picking random stats, lack of good players, age, and just random nit picky stats, that would make more sense than you trying to argue that Edmunds is good. Im trying to explain how far off your argument is and how far away you are from proving anything



    Honestly, your so bad at this, that I could make a much better argument that Edmunds is a good LB than you are. I actually know of some hidden stats, could maybe find a few videos, or at least put some effort into making an argument for edmunds than you are. Its not that Edmunds is so atrocious that its impossible to defend him, its more that you are so ridiculously bad at defending him, that no one can take you seriously. I would do a better job sarcastically defending him than you are. That is how bad you are at this
    Last edited by Cali512; 05-24-2022 at 05:40 PM.

  24. #60
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Notty, click on your bold Tremaine Edmunds in the giant font. Being under 25 doesn’t improve his numbers on the link. You just blew yourself up. 50.4 is now somehow good as far as ratings?

    You linked it.

  25. Post thanked by:

    swiper (05-25-2022)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •