Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

Thread: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post
    If there was a single video or stat out there that showed Edmunds being a good to great LB, you would be an absolute idiot to not provide us with it. So the fact that you havent, proves to me that it is just not out there



    notty, if there was any stat/video on the internet that proved Edmunds is a good LB, YOU WOULD BE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT for not providing us with it. It has been 2 years and I have seen you post nothing.


    The best way to describe you is like a ghost “expert”. You have no real proof of the ghost, you cant provide hard data on the ghost, but you believe in the ghost because of so called “ghost experts”



    there are hundreds of stats and videos that prove to us that Fred Werner/Bobby Wagner/Lavonte David are great LBs. its not hard to find, you shouldnt need to rely on anonymous quotes to prove they are good.


    Look in the mirror buddy, YOU yourself cant find actual proof of edmunds being good, you dismiss all the stats and videos of Edmunds being bad, you have been searching the internet for 2 years and have found zero stats or videos defending your opinion on Edmunds.


    If we were in court, you wouldve been found guilty within 5 minutes of the jury deciding. If we were on TV arguing, you would be a meme right now, if you were running for president, you wouldnt of made it past the first debate


    When arguing a point, its best to provide facts/videos/statistics. Normally if your unable to find such things, you start realizing that you may be off.



    I could provide more stats and video that would argue that Mac Jones was the best QB in the nfl last season, than you could just saying Edmunds is a good LB. Thats how far off your analysis is. I could honestly probably do a better argument that Mac Jones/Justin Fields/Zach Wilson/ and Trevor Lawrence are the 4 best QBs in the nfl right now, by just cherry picking random stats, lack of good players, age, and just random nit picky stats, that would make more sense than you trying to argue that Edmunds is good. Im trying to explain how far off your argument is and how far away you are from proving anything



    Honestly, your so bad at this, that I could make a much better argument that Edmunds is a good LB than you are. I actually know of some hidden stats, could maybe find a few videos, or at least put some effort into making an argument for edmunds than you are. Its not that Edmunds is so atrocious that its impossible to defend him, its more that you are so ridiculously bad at defending him, that no one can take you seriously. I would do a better job sarcastically defending him than you are. That is how bad you are at this

    - - - Updated - - -





    If there was a single video or stat out there that showed Edmunds being a good to great LB, you would be an absolute idiot to not provide us with it. So the fact that you havent, proves to me that it is just not out there



    notty, if there was any stat/video on the internet that proved Edmunds is a good LB, YOU WOULD BE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT for not providing us with it. It has been 2 years and I have seen you post nothing.


    The best way to describe you is like a ghost “expert”. You have no real proof of the ghost, you cant provide hard data on the ghost, but you believe in the ghost because of so called “ghost experts”



    there are hundreds of stats and videos that prove to us that Fred Werner/Bobby Wagner/Lavonte David are great LBs. its not hard to find, you shouldnt need to rely on anonymous quotes to prove they are good.


    Look in the mirror buddy, YOU yourself cant find actual proof of edmunds being good, you dismiss all the stats and videos of Edmunds being bad, you have been searching the internet for 2 years and have found zero stats or videos defending your opinion on Edmunds.


    If we were in court, you wouldve been found guilty within 5 minutes of the jury deciding. If we were on TV arguing, you would be a meme right now, if you were running for president, you wouldnt of made it past the first debate


    When arguing a point, its best to provide facts/videos/statistics. Normally if your unable to find such things, you start realizing that you may be off.



    I could provide more stats and video that would argue that Mac Jones was the best QB in the nfl last season, than you could just saying Edmunds is a good LB. Thats how far off your analysis is. I could honestly probably do a better argument that Mac Jones/Justin Fields/Zach Wilson/ and Trevor Lawrence are the 4 best QBs in the nfl right now, but just cherry picking random stats, lack of good players, age, and just random nit picky stats, that would make more sense than you trying to argue that Edmunds is good. Im trying to explain how far off your argument is and how far away you are from proving anything



    Honestly, your so bad at this, that I could make a much better argument that Edmunds is a good LB than you are. I actually know of some hidden stats, could maybe find a few videos, or at least put some effort into making an argument for edmunds than you are. Its not that Edmunds is so atrocious that its impossible to defend him, its more that you are so ridiculously bad at defending him, that no one can take you seriously. I would do a better job sarcastically defending him than you are. That is how bad you are at this
    Perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke.”.

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Notty, click on your bold Tremaine Edmunds in the giant font. Being under 25 doesn’t improve his numbers on the link. You just blew yourself up. 50.4 is now somehow good as far as ratings?

    You linked it.
    Another perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke.”.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Once again...I have BEGGED for ANY professional NFL expert that supports the crap that the Edmunds haters have vomited for some time now....I have a 100% OPEN MIND to those opinions.

    Yet....there have been ZERO presented. (because there ARE NONE.....the haters that say that Edmunds is a bust, the worst LB in the NFL, a liability, the weakest starter on the team.....and on and on and on are wrong, wrong, wrong, and NO professional NFL expert believes that rubbish or has said anything CLOSE to it.)

    On the other hand, EVERY professional NFL expert (including the Bills GM, HC, DC and players) that has said anything about Edmunds has been 100% OPPOSITE of the crap the haters have been ignorantly dishing out.

    And despite the fact that I have presented countless examples of positive opinions and observations of Edmunds, for overall performance and individual games....the haters REJECT EACH AND EVERY ONE.

    THAT means that ALL OF THE HATERS are perfect examples and have been 100% representative of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with [them]. [They] have ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes [them] such a huge joke..

    Ill let you haters wallow in your own irrelevance and excrement and hypocrisy.

  4. #64
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Another perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke.”.
    I don’t remember where PFF ranked Edmunds after the 20 season… this year he’s not even top 32 of LBs with Milano #10.

    regression in play yet again.

  5. Post thanked by:

    swiper (05-26-2022)

  6. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    I dont remember where PFF ranked Edmunds after the 20 season this year hes not even top 32 of LBs with Milano #10.

    regression in play yet again.
    False.

    You are mixing up grading and ranking by PFF.

    I already explained the difference so many times (apparently you'er are not paying attention or simply ignore what does not fit into your preconceived notion.

    Another continuing perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke..

    Anyway...
    .I already addressed this false narrative....

    "
    In any event, just yesterday I received a periodic email from the Edmunds haters favor source, PFF.....because their deeply flawed grading system has a relatively low grade of Edmunds (that STILL does not support the insane idea that he is a bust....the worst LB in the NFL....etc...etc....) but does grade Tre White almost as low as Edmunds....but the haters conveniently ignore that)."


    "
    There is an obvious disconnect to PFFs deeply flawed grading system and their ranking. They also grade Trevon Diggs as literally one of the worst CB in the NFL, but, here, they rank him as one of the Top 25 young players in the NFL


    BTW....PFF grades Tre White #44 of all CBs. Lower than Taron Johnsons at #26. So what??? And PFF grades Trevon Diggs #80, but has him ranked #25 in top 25 under 25 years old).

    PFF grading is DEEPLY FLAWED and is NOT the same as their own RANKING.

  7. #66
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Nope ranking. Apology accepted

    https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-linebac...rs-monson-2022

    as far as the T Diggs thing. It just means there arent many really good players under 25. Simple.
    Last edited by sukie; 05-26-2022 at 03:55 PM.

  8. Post thanked by:

    swiper (05-26-2022)

  9. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Nope ranking. Apology accepted

    https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-linebac...rs-monson-2022

    as far as the T Diggs thing. It just means there arent many really good players under 25. Simple.
    Apology?!??! Go jump off a short pier. YOU and the other Edmunds Haters should APOLOGIZE to ME and EDMUNDS for the false smearing directed at him

    Sorry, but that STILL does NOT support the lunatic idea that Edmunds is a bust, the worst LB in the NFL, sucks, and on and on and on.

    Oh...that rating seems to refer to the deeply flawed grading as the basis for the ranking. Pfffffffff.

    In any event, PFF thinks very highly of Edmunds, and completely OPPOSITE of what the haters say here by th ranking that I supplied......

    "The way it is worded, and obviously a list of the that just missed out, not being in alpha order, it looks like a ranking past #25.

    Which means they rank Tremaine Edmunds as the TWENTY EIGHTH TOP YOUNG PLAYERS under the age of 25.

    And at the very least, PFF has Edmunds ranked within the TOP THIRTY FOUR YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE NFL.

    And this is a ranking of ALL players, in EVERY POSITION!!!!!"

  10. #68
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Never said bust, worst LB in league, or sucks.
    He has regressed yet again and the multi year trend is setting up to make him overpaid. The question is by whom.

    Not cracking top 32 but being an honorable mention of under 25 yo… means even though he has more experience than most on that list as far as NFL games… He is on the outside of the top 25

    now not cracking the top 32 at his position from the same source you are trumpeting as a sign of his value… is not a good look.

  11. Post thanked by:

    swiper (05-26-2022)

  12. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Never said bust, worst LB in league, or sucks.
    He has regressed yet again and the multi year trend is setting up to make him overpaid. The question is by whom.

    Not cracking top 32 but being an honorable mention of under 25 yo… means even though he has more experience than most on that list as far as NFL games… He is on the outside of the top 25

    now not cracking the top 32 at his position from the same source you are trumpeting as a sign of his value… is not a good look.
    A LOT of Edmunds haters HAVE said exactly that.

    And no, he has not “regressed”....in fact Brandon Beane has said EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE!!!!


    The ONLY REASON I posted this ranking from PFF is because they have been known to be BIASED AGAINST HIM.....as in....’look, even the site that HATES Edmunds still ranks him highly...as they describe it....

    “This list is not in order of who you’d take in a re-draft, and though positional value does factor into the ranking some due to role requirements, it’s not the main component. This is more of an overall talent recognition and accomplishment list."


    And your excuse for why they grade Trevon Diggs so insanely low (#80) as compared to him being #25 on this ranking of ALL positions, being the result of “It just means there aren’t many really good players under 25. Simple.”....is simple RUBBISH....and really silly. Same on you for even putting such crap out there. You are better than this.

    Trevn Diggs was named as an ALL-PRO last year. What this shows is that PFF's grading is deeply flawed, and in many instances does not reflect how they rank players.

    And it certainly shows with their absurd low grading of Tre’ White....#44 of all CB’s.....behind Taron Johnson at #26. I like Johnson but he’s not better than Tre’ White to that degree, just like Milano is not that much better than Edmunds like their deeply flawed grading suggests.

    The reality is that probably 40% of the league is constituted of players under 25 years old. And Edmunds being ranked (by a site that historically is biased against him) in the top 28 players of ALL POSITIONS goes directly opposite of the haters rubbish.

    So, parse alll you want. It shows Another continuing perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke.”.
    Last edited by notacon; 05-26-2022 at 06:36 PM.

  13. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    26,390
    Thanks
    19,482
    Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    BTW sukie, according to the criteria YOU value this could be said of Tre’ White (graded #44 by PFF) as well....”now not cracking the top 32 at his position from the same source you are trumpeting as a sign of his value… is not a good look.


    He has the biggest cap hit of the whole team for 2022. Do you think this a bad thing and “not a good look” because Tre’ White is "not cracking the top 32 at his position”?!?!?!?

  14. #71
    Registered User sukie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,177
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 4,812 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    52

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    7 tackles for a loss , 0 sacks , 1 int, 3 passes defended, no forced fumbles.

    90+ % of snaps but yet lowest number of tackles (108) in his 4 year career.

  15. #72
    I really like you! swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    30,991
    Thanks
    14,697
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 8,652 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    80

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    “Apology”?!??! Go jump off a short pier. YOU and the other Edmunds Haters should APOLOGIZE to ME and EDMUNDS for the false smearing directed at him

    Sorry, but that STILL does NOT support the lunatic idea that Edmunds is a “bust”, the “worst LB in the NFL”, “sucks”, and on and on and on.

    Oh...that rating seems to refer to the deeply flawed grading as the basis for the ranking. Pfffffffff.

    In any event, PFF thinks very highly of Edmunds, and completely OPPOSITE of what the haters say here by th ranking that I supplied......

    "The way it is worded, and obviously a list of the that “just missed out”, not being in alpha order, it looks like a ranking past #25.

    Which means they rank Tremaine Edmunds as the TWENTY EIGHTH TOP YOUNG PLAYERS under the age of 25.

    And at the very least, PFF has Edmunds ranked within the TOP THIRTY FOUR YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE NFL.

    And this is a ranking of ALL players, in EVERY POSITION!!!!!"
    Seek help for your mental illness.

  16. #73
    I really like you! swiper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sparing my telomeres
    Posts
    30,991
    Thanks
    14,697
    Thanked 12,761 Times in 8,652 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    80

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Delusions, coprolalia, magical thinking, confabulation, poor reasoning, poor judgement, poor understanding. You've got it all. The DSM IV definition of psychotic.

  17. Post thanked by:

    Cali512 (05-26-2022)

  18. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke..


    This is getting pathetic lol. This has to be trolling or you have to have some mental disorder
    Troll, Troll, Troll your posts

    Angrily down the thread

    Cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly, cluelessly

    Your credibility is but a Dream

    -Notabrain

  19. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: ESPN�s Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    Perfect example of what swiper describes...."blind to opinion that doesn't agree with him. He has ALWAYS been that way. And it's what makes him such a huge joke..


    im just going to report you for trolling every time you avoid a question and insult me after wards. Because thats the only conclusion that makes sense other than some extreme mental issues.


    Learn to respond to us and our actual facts, or Im just reporting you every time you troll me

  20. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,519
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 1,657 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    24

    Re: ESPNs Football Power Index Projections for 2022....Bills #1

    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    “Apology”?!??! Go jump off a short pier. YOU and the other Edmunds Haters should APOLOGIZE to ME and EDMUNDS for the false smearing directed at him

    Sorry, but that STILL does NOT support the lunatic idea that Edmunds is a “bust”, the “worst LB in the NFL”, “sucks”, and on and on and on.

    Oh...that rating seems to refer to the deeply flawed grading as the basis for the ranking. Pfffffffff.

    In any event, PFF thinks very highly of Edmunds, and completely OPPOSITE of what the haters say here by th ranking that I supplied......

    "The way it is worded, and obviously a list of the that “just missed out”, not being in alpha order, it looks like a ranking past #25.

    Which means they rank Tremaine Edmunds as the TWENTY EIGHTH TOP YOUNG PLAYERS under the age of 25.

    And at the very least, PFF has Edmunds ranked within the TOP THIRTY FOUR YOUNG PLAYERS IN THE NFL.

    And this is a ranking of ALL players, in EVERY POSITION!!!!!"

    reporting for threatening

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •