Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

  1. #1
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bi...-camp-schedule

    Training Camp is back in Rochester!

    The 2022 Buffalo Bills Training Camp presented by Connors & Ferris returns to St. John Fisher after a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic.

    All fans attending this year's sessions will be required to obtain a mobile ticket, which will be available free of charge at buffalobills.com/trainingcamp.

    Season Ticket Members can claim tickets starting on July 13 at 10 AM. On July 14, Registered Bills Mobile App users can secure their tickets from 10 AM to 1 PM. After 1 PM, the general public will be able to get their tickets for camp.

    There is a limit of four (4) tickets per account. For more information on Bills mobile ticketing, click
    here.

    Click This!!

    https://youtube.com/shorts/IQy08hbocbc?feature=share


    BUFFALO BILLS SCHEDULE

    09/08 @ Rams 8:20 pm
    09/19 TITANS 7:15 pm
    09/25 @ Dolphins 1:00 pm
    10/02 @ Ravens 1:00 pm
    10/09 STEELERS 8:20 pm
    10/16 @ Chiefs 4:25 pm
    10/30 PACKERS 8:20 pm
    11/06 @ Jets 1:00 pm
    11/13 VIKINGS 1:00 pm
    11/20 BROWNS 1:00 pm
    11/24 @ Lions 12:30 pm
    12/01 @ Patriots 8:15 pm
    12/11 JETS 1:00 pm
    12/18 DOLPHINS TBD
    12/24 @ Bears 1:00 pm
    01/02 @ Bengals 8:30 pm
    01/08 PATRIOTS TBD


  2. #2
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Parking will be available at Mendon and Sutherland High Schools for each practice and shuttle bus service will be provided to campus.

    The Bills will host their first training camp practice on Sunday, July 24 at 9:45 am.

  3. #3
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    OPEN PRACTICE SCHEDULE

    Sunday, July 24 (9:45 am)

    Monday, July 25 (9:45 am)

    Wednesday, July 27 (9:45 am)

    Friday, July 29 (9:45 am)

    Saturday, July 30 (9:45 am)

    Monday, August 1 (9:45 am)

    Tuesday, August 2 (9:45 am)

    Thursday, August 4 (9:45 am)




  4. #4
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Friday, August 5 (5:30 pm) at Highmark - Return of the Blue and Red

    Sunday, August 7 (11:45 am)

    Wednesday, August 10 (9:45 am)

    Thursday, August 11 (9:45 am)


    Last edited by Woodman; 06-17-2022 at 02:10 PM.

  5. #5
    Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Last Depot
    Posts
    31,511
    Thanks
    8,608
    Thanked 13,266 Times in 7,058 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    121

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    The shuttle bus schedule is good.

    Bring plenty of sunblock. No shade anywhere in the stands or the bleachers on the other side of the field. The people working there are very nice.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

  6. #6
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    96,641
    Thanks
    13,614
    Thanked 24,020 Times in 12,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    272

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    As a Rochester native, I like seeing camp back at SJF. It brings people and positive publicity to town.

    But I'm really surprised that they didn't stay in Buffalo after all the money they spent upgrading the team facilities.

  7. #7
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
    The shuttle bus schedule is good.

    Bring plenty of sunblock. No shade anywhere in the stands or the bleachers on the other side of the field. The people working there are very nice.
    Sunblock for damn sure !!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,978
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 4,586 Times in 3,184 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    59

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    As a Rochester native, I like seeing camp back at SJF. It brings people and positive publicity to town.

    But I'm really surprised that they didn't stay in Buffalo after all the money they spent upgrading the team facilities.
    Same, especially since McD reportedly would rather have camp in Buffalo. I have to believe it's mostly Kim.
    "You're more likely to make a lot of money if you work hard than if you don't."-Spartacus

  9. #9
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    96,641
    Thanks
    13,614
    Thanked 24,020 Times in 12,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    272

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    Same, especially since McD reportedly would rather have camp in Buffalo. I have to believe it's mostly Kim.
    Like I said, I'm from Rochester so I like to see anything positive for the city.

    If I'm being objective, I want what's best for the team to be able to concentrate on football and prepping for the upcoming city. If it's less disruptive for them to just stay in Buffalo and practice where they normally practice, do that. If it's easier to focus when they can get away from their homes and distractions of daily life, then do that. I don't know what the correct answer is, and it probably depends on the individual player.

    But, I really hope we aren't having camp at SJF just because it's a short ride down 490 from where Kim grew up.

  10. #10
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Looking forward to the camp at SJF.

    Always do what's best I agree.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,978
    Thanks
    2,322
    Thanked 4,586 Times in 3,184 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    59

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Like I said, I'm from Rochester so I like to see anything positive for the city.

    If I'm being objective, I want what's best for the team to be able to concentrate on football and prepping for the upcoming city. If it's less disruptive for them to just stay in Buffalo and practice where they normally practice, do that. If it's easier to focus when they can get away from their homes and distractions of daily life, then do that. I don't know what the correct answer is, and it probably depends on the individual player.

    But, I really hope we aren't having camp at SJF just because it's a short ride down 490 from where Kim grew up.
    I see what you're saying, but training camp at SJF pre-dates Kim by over a decade. Moreover, I think that training camp is just a show for the fans because anyone can attend and scout the team, so no real work is being done. The real stuff happens when training camp is over, they return to Buffalo and practices are closed.

  12. #12
    Legendary Zoner Woodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    40,209
    Thanks
    4,488
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    122

    Re: Bills announce 2022 training camp schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    I see what you're saying, but training camp at SJF pre-dates Kim by over a decade. Moreover, I think that training camp is just a show for the fans because anyone can attend and scout the team, so no real work is being done. The real stuff happens when training camp is over, they return to Buffalo and practices are closed.
    Fun to attend and it's great PR ..... market market market!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •