• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • notacon
    • Aug 2012

Re: Jordan Phillips is one of the most important pieces to our passrush

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
    I really had faith that you grew up, damn. Maybe eventually.
    Projecting agains I see. Your post proclaiming how much you know about football, sounds exactly like a pre-teen bragging to his friends (who groan because they know he’s full of ****).

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by notacon View Post
      Projecting agains I see. Your post proclaiming how much you know about football, sounds exactly like a pre-teen bragging to his friends (who groan because they know he�s full of ****).

Yes, your allowed to act like i dont know anything football and i can write back that your wrong with an explanation about why i disagree with you and say i do know a lot about football

Okay notty, okay. Double standard here

You realize how many people have told you the same and you immediately disagree with them and yes you may not say "i know a lot about football", but you definitely disagree with them

The difference between the two of us is you call people names and do the 5 yr old ROFL, was a disgusting response, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, bull**** and i actually disagree and give a well thought out post about what my strategy is to come up with my conclusions

The way you talk on here is like how somebody tweets, you know who im talking about

Insulting people vs disagreeing with actual points. Are you really about to argue about this?
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Projecting agains I see. Your post proclaiming how much you know about football, sounds exactly like a pre-teen bragging to his friends (who groan because they know he’s full of ****).
        Notty you realize no adult uses ROFL

Like seriously, you cant call someone a pre teen and use ROFL emoji's. Your the only one here that does that and its literally from the pre teen playbook. I feel like your self aware of stuff like this and try to say it before someone says it to you. I understand the strategy but your way to behind everything to try and play that game

now back to the post. Ill live by the sword that Phillips the the most important part to our pass rush aside from Von and you die by the sword of Red Bryant, Brewer, and Daquon are the onces who are dominating

I don get why me saying phillips is the second most important player aside from von to our passrush when the last time we had this type of pash was, you guessed it, the last time we had jordan phillips

He provides a presence in the middle that even oliver cant provide and hes an excellent pass rush. Yes our rotation helps him be fresh but i dont see you saying millers a bi product when they both play similar amounts of snaps
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

Notacon and Cali take your passing match offline it's polluting the forum
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Cali512
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by THE END OF ALL DAYS View Post

Ive tried messaging him to get this figured out but it lead no where. Its just annoying. ill block him again because hes just not going to grow up as hard as i try

thank you

Comment

• Woodman
              Legendary Zoner
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by THE END OF ALL DAYS View Post
              and the pissing match as well.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                Legendary Zoner
                • Apr 2014

Ive tried messaging him to get this figured out but it lead no where. Its just annoying. ill block him again because he's just not going to grow up as hard as i try

thank you
                For now that's seems the prudent move.

We are all Bills fans .... almost all anyway

Watching life below zero ......damn it's not for me, but it's pretty cool.

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• Woodman
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Apr 2014

Exactly. There are eight members of the D-Line. Almost completely reworked and the addition of Von Miller makes all the other players more effective.
                  Von is working out prettay prettay prettay good for us

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Woodman View Post
                    Von is working out prettay prettay prettay good for us
                    I respect your positivity. I need to be more like that. This pissing match isnt good for my mental health. I just cant stand ignorance the lack of the ability to actually have a discussion without insults and passive aggressiveness. Ill work on it

Comment

• Woodman
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Apr 2014

I respect your positivity. I need to be more like that. This pissing match isnt good for my mental health. I just cant stand ignorance the lack of the ability to actually have a discussion without insults and passive aggressiveness. Ill work on it
                      We all put up with Opi so anything is possible.

Woodman Opi.

I'm rooting for every Buffalo Bill ..... that's what fans do.

Keep telling like it is!

Comment

• notacon
                        • Aug 2012

Ive tried messaging him to get this figured out but it lead no where. Its just annoying. ill block him again because hes just not going to grow up as hard as i try

thank you
                        You mean the childish self serving message you sent back in July 2021?!?!?!?!

The one where you actually said that.....

"I'm not interested in hearing what other GMs would do because you and I would've done a better job the past 20 years at evaluating talent.”

Since we now that you were only 28 years old last year, you are seriously saying that as an 8....9....10....etc. year old little boy that YOU "
                        would've done a better job.....evaluating talent” than NFL GM's?!?!?!?

No, your silly message was NOT, in any way, shape or form a good faith effort to "get this figured out”....it was simply a self-serving repeating of your mind set that YOU know more than professional NFL experts.

Please....stop embarrassing yourself and go whine to someone who cares.

Comment

• notacon
                          • Aug 2012

Another incredibly stupid thing you wrote in the PM to me last year....in the lame and more stupid effort to discredit Pro Bowl honors, just because the one player you HATE with a passion, Tremaine Edmunds, was honored TWICE!!!....

"We've seen Tyrod and Reuben Brown make the pro bowl when we all know they shouldn't of.”

Tyrod Taylor had a very good year for the Bills in 2015. 242/380 (63.7%), 3,035 yards, 8.0 Avg yards per attempt (5th in the NFL), 20TD, only 6 INT (less than Tom Brady that year) and a 99.4 Passer Rating (7th in the NFL).

But, what’s REALLY bad is your attempt to **** on Reuben Brown.

Not only did Brown make the Pro Bowl...he made it NINE TIMES. And was honored with 2nd team All-Pro FOUR times.

Plus he is on the list of 129 “modern” players that are being considered for the HOF. And YOU, self professed MR. BIG FOOTBALL BRAIN thinks that Rueben Brown DID NOT DESERVE his multiple Pro Bowl honors?!?!?!?

How ****ing obscenely ignorant.

He may not make the HOF, but your ****ting on him just shows how you know MUCH less about football than your overblown ego makes you think you do.

Comment

• Woodman
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Apr 2014

Phillips gets the week off get back soon big guy we need you.

Comment

• Cali512
                              • Jan 2012

Heres the full message i sent to him

I'll stop calling you notabrain and stop calling you out. I just have an issue with posters that always defer to other information to prove their point. As a long time bills fan, I'm not interested in hearing what other GMs would do because you and I would've done a better job the past 20 years at evaluating talent. We've seen Tyrod and Reuben Brown make the pro bowl when we all know they shouldn't of. I just really would like you to back up your takes with actual things you see with your own eyes. Tell me why Edmunds is good based on him, not what someone said about him. Tell me why our team would be good without Allen, and what Barkely would've done.

I desperately want to hear YOUR opinions and what YOU see, not other people's opinions to support what you think.

That's all. No hard feelings, your a smart guy, you don't need to defer

Comment

• Cali512
                                • Jan 2012

But yeah, im done, he just proved exactly what im talking about. Ill take the high road

Comment

Working...
                                X