Thread: Week 2 injury report roundup: J.K. Dobbins, Marlon Humphrey questionable for Ravens

Thanks
    Thanked 7,521 Times in 6,083 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Week 2 injury report roundup: J.K. Dobbins, Marlon Humphrey questionable for Ravens

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...le-for-ravens/

Dolphins at Ravens

The Dolphins ruled TE Cethan Carter (concussion) out. RB Salvon Ahmed (heel), T Terron Armstead (toe), TE Hunter Long (ankle), DT Christian Wilkins (back), and WR Cedrick Wilson (toe) are listed as questionable.

The Ravens had an unwelcome change to their injury report on Friday when CB Marlon Humphrey (groin) missed practice. He is listed as questionable along with RB J.K. Dobbins (knee) and CB Marcus Peters (knee). Both those players are looking to make their regular season debuts this weekend. DT Travis Jones (knee), FB Patrick Ricard (calf), and CB Brandon Stephens (quad) are also in that group. T Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and WR James Proche (groin) drew doubtful tags.

28 **60 **128 **133 **144 **160
    163 **189 **200 **204 **248

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Week 2 injury report roundup: J.K. Dobbins, Marlon Humphrey questionable for Rave

more:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...le-for-ravens/

Buccaneers at Saints

Five Buccaneers wideouts landed on this week’s injury report. Chris Godwin (hamstring) is out while Mike Evans (calf), Breshad Perriman (knee), Russell Gage (knee), and Julio Jones (knee) are all questionable. T Tristan Wirfs (abdomen) and RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring) drew the same tag while T Donovan Smith (elbow) and CB Zyon McCollum (hamstring) are considered doubtful to play.

RB Alvin Kamara (rib) and QB Jameis Winston (back) headline the list of questionable Saints. WR Tre'Quan Smith (shoulder), RB Dwayne Washington (hamstring), RB Mark Ingram (ankle), and CB Alontae Taylor (hip) are also questionable and CB Paulson Adebo (ankle) has been ruled out.

crap wrong forum please change to PFZ
    Last edited by Woodman; 09-16-2022 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,408 Times in 1,992 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Week 2 injury report roundup: J.K. Dobbins, Marlon Humphrey questionable for Rave

Dolphins at Ravens is the Sunday game I'm most interested in since they're our next two opponents after the Titans.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Dolphins at Ravens is the Sunday game I'm most interested in since they're our next two opponents after the Titans.
    I'm so focused on Monday night i didn't realize that.

I really don't look ahead that much actually.