Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decorum

Thanks
    Thanked 26,301 Times in 13,730 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    He's showing them how far they still needed to go ....

Planting the bad memory .... "How do we ever beat these guys?"
    The sad part is that we never really did, at least not when it was the Brady-Belicheck combo. Brady's career record is 33-3 against the Bills, and one of those wins came with the Bucs last year. So, the Brady-Belicheck.

That being said, if Brady and Allen's careers lined up better, I have a feeling that record would be much more even.

Side note: This is another reason I don't consider Brady the GOAT. The rest of the AFCE was trash for his entire career. The Patriots never once faced a challenge from within the div during his entire tenure with the Pats. They were guaranteed 6 easy games a year and a home playoff game, and had a much easier time getting that first round bye. I don't have the actual numbers in front of me, but I'd be shocked if any other team faced so little competition from within their division for such an extended period of time.

2. Post thanked by:

Historian (09-23-2022),Mad Bomber (09-22-2022),Woodman (09-21-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,591 Times in 6,146 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    The sad part is that we never really did, at least not when it was the Brady-Belicheck combo. Brady's career record is 33-3 against the Bills, and one of those wins came with the Bucs last year. So, the Brady-Belicheck.

That being said, if Brady and Allen's careers lined up better, I have a feeling that record would be much more even.

Side note: This is another reason I don't consider Brady the GOAT. The rest of the AFCE was trash for his entire career. The Patriots never once faced a challenge from within the div during his entire tenure with the Pats. They were guaranteed 6 easy games a year and a home playoff game, and had a much easier time getting that first round bye. I don't have the actual numbers in front of me, but I'd be shocked if any other team faced so little competition from within their division for such an extended period of time.

Excellent.
    33*60*95*128*141*144*160*163*204*221

Thanks
    Thanked 10,254 Times in 6,469 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This thread turned out to be rather ironic...

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...2041%2D7%20win.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The NFL suspended Buffalo Bills backup offensive lineman Bobby Hart for one game on Tuesday, a day after he took a swing at a Titans player and instead struck a Tennessee coach in the head following a 41-7 win.

Great decorum.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The NFL suspended Buffalo Bills backup offensive lineman Bobby Hart for one game on Tuesday, a day after he took a swing at a Titans player and instead struck a Tennessee coach in the head following a 41-7 win.

Great decorum.
    Yeah, oops. I didn’t hear about this at all until the other day. Also, I was talking about on the field & keeping it the way it landed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

As long as there is a tie breaker based on points we should be trying to hang 100+ on the opponent. It's only like 12 TDs and a few field goals. Come on Josh you can do it!

7. Post thanked by:

Skooby (09-22-2022)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Seeing as how he whiffed on his attempt, I’m guessing it must have been a DL Hart was swinging at.

9. Post thanked by:

Mace (09-22-2022),YardRat (09-22-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,561 Times in 17,445 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bomber View Post
    Seeing as how he whiffed on his attempt, I’m guessing it must have been a DL Hart was swinging at.
    Simmons. Hart claims he spit on him.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

11. Post thanked by:

notacon (09-23-2022),Skooby (09-22-2022),swiper (09-22-2022)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,494 Times in 9,189 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I see it as our fault we couldn't give them, or much of anyone else, any competition for an extended period of time. The yearly beatings were predictable. The bigger statement about Brady is how he did against everyone else, because we were insignificant. That was hardly Belichick/Brady's fault.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,301 Times in 13,730 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I see it as our fault we couldn't give them, or much of anyone else, any competition for an extended period of time. The yearly beatings were predictable. The bigger statement about Brady is how he did against everyone else, because we were insignificant. That was hardly Belichick/Brady's fault.
    I think you misunderstood. It’s not their fault that we sucked or that NJ-B sucked or that the Fish sucked. The yearly beatings were the fault of our mismanagement. What I’m saying is that they lucked into nearly two decades without a challenge in the Div. They had 3 incompetent teams in one division for nearly 2 decades. That’s unheard of

Thanks
    Thanked 11,698 Times in 7,758 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Simmons. Hart claims he spit on him.
    There is every reason to believe that this is a continuation of problems when Hart was on the Titan’s last year.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,946 Times in 3,498 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Great decorum.
    ok bad decorum but assuming the coach wasn't injured pretty funny. Is there a video of this?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,946 Times in 3,498 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

ha ha

One Now
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Steelers basically had a similar situation for a long time and had a lot of SB wins as well.