Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reality check vs the dolphins

Democrats are people too imbondz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,005 Times in 2,185 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Reality check vs the dolphins

Miami might actually fill a stadium this week.
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

2. Post thanked by:

Cntrygal (09-23-2022)

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,593 Times in 4,537 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm really surprised that the media isn't talking more about the injuries and using that as an excuse to pick the Dolphins to win. Most of them that I've seen so far are still standing strong that the Bills are going to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Democrats are people too imbondz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,005 Times in 2,185 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I’ll be shocked if we lose.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Okay guys, we need to quit with the bs that the ravens couldnt cover and about them getting behind the way they did. Lamar is a beast and tua was making incredible passes in tight windows the whole first half. The second half hill and waddle got wide open but its not tuas fault, tua was incredible that whole game

We need to be worried about this game and if we win, we should be ecstatic because that offense playing that way only is behind buffalo and kc. Tua looked incredible, we have got to take them seriously

Weve outscored our opponents 45-0 in the second half, miami has outscored their opponents 35-13 in the second half

In the first half weve outscored our opponents 27-17 in the first half. We have got to get going fast and not let them make it a shootout in terms of, we cant let them get over the top.
    Last edited by Cali512; 09-23-2022 at 12:55 PM.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by imbondz View Post
    I’ll be shocked if we lose.
    how. we have 2 rookies, no interior, and hyde and poyer are likely out vs hill and waddle

aside from kc, this could be our toughest matchup. we have injuries in the absolute worst areas

Thanks
    Thanked 30,561 Times in 17,445 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal View Post
    I'm really surprised that the media isn't talking more about the injuries and using that as an excuse to pick the Dolphins to win. Most of them that I've seen so far are still standing strong that the Bills are going to win.
    Most of them probably don't really follow the team that closely and are unaware of the injury situation.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin' Buffalogic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    LOL I love it, not because I think you're wrong but because I love how honest and blunt that reply is.

Well, You say that buuuuuuuuuuuut the film suggests otherwise

https://twitter.com/DraftVogel/statu...5Es1_&ref_url=
    The film suggests you scored one td against the hapless patriots and were down 21 to the ravens. Baltimore blew the game, we both know that. Says more about them than it does about the dolphins.

I'm hoping the dolphins are good enough to bounce some real contenders out of the playoffs, but they will never be a threat with tua.

They'd be a real problem if they had Herbert though.

Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin' Buffalogic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post
    Okay guys, we need to quit with the bs that the ravens couldnt cover and about them getting behind the way they did. Lamar is a beast and tua was making incredible passes in tight windows the whole first half. The second half hill and waddle got wide open but its not tuas fault, tua was incredible that whole game

We need to be worried about this game and if we win, we should be ecstatic because that offense playing that way only is behind buffalo and kc. Tua looked incredible, we have got to take them seriously

Weve outscored our opponents 45-0 in the second half, miami has outscored their opponents 35-13 in the second half

In the first half weve outscored our opponents 27-17 in the first half. We have got to get going fast and not let them make it a shootout in terms of, we cant let them get over the top.
    Lol

10. Post thanked by:

imbondz (09-23-2022),notacon (09-24-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,698 Times in 7,758 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Gee...our resident self-professed BIG FOOTBALL BRAIN is promoting the bullcrap that it’s "bs that the ravens (sic) couldnt (sic) cover...” And in the next sentence say that "second half hill (sic) and waddle (sic) got wide open” but it’s "bs that the ravens (sic) couldnt (sic) cover...”?!?!?!!?

Jesus.....make up your not so expert football mind.

The reality is that Tua had a good 4th Q.....because the Raven's **** the bed and could not cover anyone.....their secondary looked like the Keystone
    Cops.....as they looked at each other searching for why they ****ed up so bad.

The Bills play zone pass defense.
    According to Joe B., the Bills “have only played in man coverage on seven of 119 defensive snaps this season”. And Milano and Edmunds are very much a critical part of that zone pass defense and have been paying extremely well.

Coupled with the lack of needing to blitz to get pressure on the QB, the least use of blitzes in the NFL (
    hat tip to Night Train) the team with the pressure to prove themselves is MIAMI, not the Bills.

Yes, it is more challenging with so many injuries.....but the depth and stellar defensive schemes and solid TEAM play, is why the Bills are considered the Super Bowl favorite....along with an extremely dynamic offense led by the Dolphin killer Josh Allen.

The Fin’s are missing one of their starting CB’s (Byron Jones) and their best defensive player, CB Xavien Howard, was limited at practice due to a groin injury.

Even at full strength, the Fins’ defense is no match for the Bills.

The best Miami could hope for is a shoot out....and they will lose that almost every time with Allen at the helm
    Last edited by notacon; 09-24-2022 at 04:39 AM.

12. Post thanked by:

imbondz (09-24-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Cali512 View Post

To a certain extent nobody is going to always be able to cover the fastest guy on the planet OK. Still, in a shootout I really like our chances.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,096 Times in 3,575 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by imbondz View Post
    Miami might actually fill a stadium this week.
    Yeah, with Bills fans.

15. Post thanked by:

Mace (09-24-2022),notacon (09-25-2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,698 Times in 7,758 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Goobylal View Post
    Yeah, with Bills fans.
    On this mornings NFL Gameday Live, they had some video of some the Bills fans there.

HOLY CRAP.....there wee thousands!!!! LOTS of Blue Bills jerseys. It’s going to be an amazing vibe in the ****hole state of FL today....Bills Mafia is going to show their strength!!!